Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 1:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbrinn View Post
    I did not put this thread here you did....and you should consult with Sam before you make claims like the following;

You misled your former employer, who calls you a fraud, you lied about your BJJ experience, and you continue to teach

unless you can prove it...this is your first and last warning concerning this.

Hey shithead, if you're gonna play the "ooh, you defamed me!" game, you might want to not publicly show how comfortable you are with the claim being known to the public by reproducing it in a public forum

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 1:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jason,

It Is Fake did not do what you did.

For clarification, you did this:

Take sporadic BJJ classes over the course of X amount of years, and then claimed X years as your number of years studying Jiu-Jitsu.

It Is Fake did this (as best I know):

consistently trained in the above-mentioned styles for X number of years, then listed the time spent in each style individually, by total time consistently training. Whether or not those years were congruent to other training is more or less immaterial.

In summation, if I take 10 Japanese Jujutsu classes in 2002 and then 10 again in 2003, my experience does not equal 1 year, it roughly equals 1 month. This is what you did, and this is why you were fired (according to your employer).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 1:39pm

Style: Shamar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    Hey shithead, if you're gonna play the "ooh, you defamed me!" game, you might want to not publicly show how comfortable you are with the claim being known to the public by reproducing it in a public forum
    i was quoteing FAKE FAKE....get a clue...plus stick to this investigation of Fake and not me...thanks for caring though

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 1:41pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    try not to make this about me....you are diverting the thread...this thread is about how you cant possibly have the years of expeirence that you claim based on your age
    Then prove it. It is not my job to do your work.

Remember, you are the guy saying ranks and certificates don't matter. Funny, all I have to do is put up one certificate and I'm miles ahead of you. Hell, I can wait a week and still beat your non-proof providing ass.

Oh and quit the hypocrisy. Where did this thread start? In your own bullshido thread. Yet, here you continue your douchbaggery by saying, don't make this thread about you.

Hey, get to investigating. Start making the phone calls, send out the emails, there are enough people here who dislike me, rally the troops.

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 1:43pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    try not to make this about me....you are diverting the thread...this thread is about how you cant possibly have the years of expeirence that you claim based on your age
    You are the accuser, and as the accused, he has every right to question your logic, reasoning, and motives for the accusations you've set out on this thread. If you don't want it to be about you, then maybe you should make more convincing arguments.
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 1:43pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i was quoteing FAKE FAKE....get a clue...plus stick to this investigation of Fake and not me...thanks for caring though
    What fucking investigation, all you are doing is screaming "What's your age?"

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 1:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is Fake makes the following dubious claims;

2 Chris Chan Lineage Wing Chun
    1 year Kempo
    Beginner Southern Praying Mantis
    Beginner JKD
    4 years Hwa Rang Do
    14 years Shaolin-do/CSC
    8 years Xingyi Privates and such from to name a fewKenny Gong lineage, Sha Gozheng lineage and various others.

does anyone have any evidence to support these?
    is he even old enough to have done all this?
    what is his age?

it seems like 7 arts in total and some decent numbers for each....
    Where's the inconsistency?

What precisely do you have evidence is a lie?
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 1:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    just as the investigation started with me....i am stating the Fake Fake's bio seems suspect..

if everyone here is going to be BS and overlook cause it is Fake Fake or because it is me asking then WTF?

Fake Fake has a lot of claims on exp in training but doesnt back it up and makes it hard to find supporting info...a tried and true tactic of bullshidoka

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 1:49pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it seems like 7 arts in total and some decent numbers for each....
    Really? I count 7 arts, with decent numbers for 3.

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 1:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    2 Chris Chan Lineage Wing Chun
    1 year Kempo
    Beginner Southern Praying Mantis
    Beginner JKD
    4 years Hwa Rang Do
    14 years Shaolin-do/CSC
    8 years Xingyi Privates and such from to name a fewKenny Gong lineage, Sha Gozheng lineage and various others.

there is nothing wrong with this if he is old enough to give time for this to have transpired....or he is training at one place that teaches more than one thing and claiming exp in years for each individual item...
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast