218357 Bullies, 5130 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 112
Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. jasonbrinn is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    666

    Posted On:
    9/02/2009 10:29am


     Style: Shamar

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Jason Brinn tries to Prove IIF is a Bio liar like him.

    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Shut the **** up. I'm more old school than you. Don't even try to pull that ****. You have private messaging capabilities. If you wanted to keep it private you would.
    Oh I can see that Fake;

    12 years competitive swimming
    2 Chris Chan Lineage Wing Chun
    1 year Kempo
    Beginner Southern Praying Mantis
    Beginner JKD
    4 years Hwa Rang Do
    14 years Shaolin-do/CSC
    8 years Xingyi Privates and such from to name a fewKenny Gong lineage, Sha Gozheng lineage and various others.


    By the way, how old are you cause from the looks of it you have had at least 29 years of training (2+1+4+14+8)....

    oops I didnt include the "12 years competitive swimming"...should that be considered a defensive skill?
  2. jasonbrinn is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    666

    Posted On:
    9/02/2009 11:20am


     Style: Shamar

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Jason Brinn tries to Prove IIF is a Bio liar like him.

    FAKE? Fake?....still adding up the years you been on this planet?
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,610

    Posted On:
    9/02/2009 11:21am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbrinn View Post
    Oh I can see that Fake;

    12 years competitive swimming
    2 Chris Chan Lineage Wing Chun
    1 year Kempo
    Beginner Southern Praying Mantis
    Beginner JKD
    4 years Hwa Rang Do
    14 years Shaolin-do/CSC
    8 years Xingyi Privates and such from to name a few Kenny Gong lineage, Sha Gozheng lineage and various others.

    By the way, how old are you cause from the looks of it you have had at least 29 years of training (2+1+4+14+8)....
    Wow, trying to make it about me now. It won't work because, I'm not doing what you did. I do like how you don't see the failure in your math but, that is okay.

    oops I didnt include the "12 years competitive swimming"...should that be considered a defensive skill?
    I wish it was a defense against your stupidity and general douchebaggery. This is why you are an ass.


    Oops:
    Physical Training, Diet, and Health Forum - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

    Oops:
    How good is Swimming - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

    Oops:
    Swimming, dont leave it out! - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

    Oops:
    Swiming - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

    Oops:
    Swimming - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
  4. jasonbrinn is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    666

    Posted On:
    9/02/2009 11:50am


     Style: Shamar

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Wow, trying to make it about me now. It won't work because, I'm not doing what you did. I do like how you don't see the failure in your math but, that is okay.

    I wish it was a defense against your stupidity and general douchebaggery. This is why you are an ass.

    hmmmm. easy question I thought....how old are you?

    you think me asking how old you are is somehow trying to divert this discussion about me.

    You guys add up my years of experience based against my age and say it isnt so and bullcrap....yet you do the same thing and hide behind it?

    FAKE how old are you?

    Fake, how did I add up the years in training?

    Fake...I have enjoyed running track all my life...based on your swimming defense I guess I should include that in my resume too?
  5. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,610

    Posted On:
    9/02/2009 12:00pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbrinn View Post
    hmmmm. easy question I thought....how old are you?

    you think me asking how old you are is somehow trying to divert this discussion about me.

    You guys add up my years of experience based against my age and say it isnt so and bullcrap....yet you do the same thing and hide behind it?

    FAKE how old are you?
    Really? Where did I add up my years and try to make them something they weren't. You added them up not me.

    You asked me about my age, why I have swimming in my Bio, and added my years together trying to make my true bio fake like yours.

    Yes, that is you trying to make this thread about me.

    Interesting. Did you answer my earlier question? Nope.

    Fake, how did I add up the years in training?
    You tell me.


    Fake...I have enjoyed running track all my life...based on your swimming defense I guess I should include that in my resume too?
    Hey dumbass, we have a Physical Training Forum. You know where people talk about PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES other than Martial Arts.

    The links you refused to click because you are a dumbass.

    So, if you are teaching running yes it should be on your Resume if, you can prove, it is something other than running from your lies.
  6. WalksWithBruce is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    49

    Posted On:
    9/02/2009 12:01pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbrinn View Post
    you can come from behind the mask if you choose....you have the ability to put your name and face on your avatar...my bet is that you wont cause you have no honor....it is honorless to make claims against other people while hiding behind fake names a BS threads. And what does this say about how true your training must be..?

    Oh...and where is FAKE now....busy photoshopping a birht certificate? How old are you FAKE....how did you get hose 29 years of experience...the hypocrisy!
    Why doesn't everyone put their name and picture on a message board?
    SAFETY!! Some of us have families, you know.
    Your comments are insulting to anyone and everyone who doesn't include their name as their id.

    Your including yours is fine because you are a public person who teaches and actually wants to be located. You want to be easy to find.

    Most of the rest of us do not. I have heard horror stories about people being stalked as a result of posting one detail too many about their life.

    Something to keep in mind.
  7. jasonbrinn is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    666

    Posted On:
    9/02/2009 12:03pm


     Style: Shamar

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Really? Where did I add up my years and try to make them something they weren't. You added them up not me.

    You asked me about my age, why I have swimming in my Bio, and added my years together trying to make my true bio fake like yours.

    Yes, that is you trying to make this thread about me.

    Interesting. Did you answer my earlier question? Nope.

    You tell me.


    Hey dumbass, we have a Physical Training Forum. You know where people talk about PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES other than Martial Arts.

    The links you refused to click because you are a dumbass.

    So, if you are teaching running yes it should be on your Resume if, you can prove, it is something other than running from your lies.
    great diversion....how did you manage to accrue all those years experience?

    I am just using you as a point of reference for me...its not about you...but help me understand so I can make the point more clear, how old are you?

    You see if you tell me you are 40 then 29 years of training just means you started at age 10, however, if you are not even 29 years old...well then Lucy...you got some splaining to dooooo!
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,610

    Posted On:
    9/02/2009 12:05pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbrinn View Post
    great diversion....how did you manage to accrue all those years experience?

    I am just using you as a point of reference for me...its not about you...but help me understand so I can make the point more clear, how old are you?

    You see if you tell me you are 40 then 29 years of training just means you started at age 10, however, if you are not even 29 years old...well then Lucy...you got some splaining to dooooo!
    Wait explain to everyone how your lies, have turned in to me having some explaining to do. Who claimed 29 years of experience?

    Again, who claimed 29 years of experience?

    You are about to enter your newest thread.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 9/02/2009 12:11pm at .
  9. jasonbrinn is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    666

    Posted On:
    9/02/2009 12:35pm


     Style: Shamar

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Wait explain to everyone how your lies, have turned in to me having some explaining to do. Who claimed 29 years of experience?

    Again, who claimed 29 years of experience?

    You are about to enter your newest thread.

    Hey...i ma just doing what you guys are doing so how do i have it wrong....i never said i trained for 134 years but you guys made the argument that that was how much my experience time added up to....adding up the experience years you listed (leaving the swimming out - sorry) it adds up to 29 years....so you either listed something twice by mistake or you trained something side-by-side...or you are that old....which is it.

    sure I will start a thread about how old is Fake or how did Fake train so many years when he is obviously a kid.

    do you want me to start that now?
  10. jasonbrinn is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    666

    Posted On:
    9/02/2009 12:37pm


     Style: Shamar

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Everyone Look

    you see...these people wont address REAL issues with FACTS and they wont use the same standard for you that they do for themselves....Bullshido is Bullshido
Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.