Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 8:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsey View Post
    Wait WHAT, people talk **** on the internet?!?!?!
    And thread/

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 9:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How can we make jokes about ninjas holding inaccurate views on mixed martial arts when the genocide in Darfur continues to this very day?
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 9:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is now about creating workable solutions to the crisis in Sudan.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

it's all vanity

Posted On:
    9/03/2009 12:19am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Incorporate aliveness.

Posted On:
    9/03/2009 12:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And give up the deadly? NEVER!!

Lightweight

Posted On:
    9/03/2009 1:06am

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    And Ashida Kim can levitate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd View Post
    How can we make jokes about ninjas holding inaccurate views on mixed martial arts when the genocide in Darfur continues to this very day?
    Ashida Kim can levitate, youtube has the video to prove it. I also heard he might be training a special forces unit to stop the genocide in Darfur and to handle the crisis in the Sudan.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    9/03/2009 1:10am

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    Well what the **** did you want me to say about that?
    Sirc is speechless? Carlos42 may be the best poster ever.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2009 1:11am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heres the plan, i fight Rorion on new years eve, blind folded, of course. We will also get this fight to be contracted to broadcast world wide, especially in Sudan. And obviously i beat Rorion, which then i recieve the red belt. I then take my red belt into the mountain forests of Uganda. There i will recruit, breed and train gorillas in the art of BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU and a little bit of traditional martial arts from here and there. Then i will show them the teachings of the great Karl Marx. Once they pay up for the belt testing and exam on communism, i will lead them into the capitol of Sudan where i will claim world domination.

Posted On:
    7/18/2013 5:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not that anyone cares, especially years after this thread appears to have started, but this guy is a moron that lived in Japan for 15years studying bujinkan and only ever managed to have doughnuts once with Masaaki Hatsumi. Besides that, in all the years he was there, he never even trained with him. He came back to America it seems and has a major chip on his shoulder, believing his bujinkan ninjutsu (yup he's a ninja lol) can kick the **** out of any BJJ practitioner or MMA person. Nice theory, sure to get a lot of his students in trouble in the real world. For anyone interested in learning this amazing style, here's his website:

coloradospringsninjutsu.com/Welcome.html

Be careful though, he only accepts students he deems fit to learn his deadly, magical martial art.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2013 5:58pm

Style: Muay Thai/Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LightnHeavy View Post
    Not that anyone cares, especially years after this thread appears to have started, but this guy is a moron that lived in Japan for 15years studying bujinkan and only ever managed to have doughnuts once with Masaaki Hatsumi. Besides that, in all the years he was there, he never even trained with him. He came back to America it seems and has a major chip on his shoulder, believing his bujinkan ninjutsu (yup he's a ninja lol) can kick the **** out of any BJJ practitioner or MMA person. Nice theory, sure to get a lot of his students in trouble in the real world. For anyone interested in learning this amazing style, here's his website:

coloradospringsninjutsu.com/Welcome.html

Be careful though, he only accepts students he deems fit to learn his deadly, magical martial art.
    You were right with the first sentence, no one cares.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast