Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/25/2010 11:29pm

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh this is shaping up to be a fun thread. Almost all the characters are here.

Posted On:
    7/25/2010 11:37pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Crystal, how about you STFU? Or even better, how about coming here with something useful to say, like what your connection is to this guy? How long have you been training with him? Are you him? Why do you care?

You know, it is easier to make an assessment of someone when you know a little more about them, how about you tell us a little more about him and yourself?

Judging by your attitude, I think I am going to enjoy this...

Posted On:
    7/26/2010 1:04am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_630 View Post
    Wow!! How about you focus on yourselves and hop off his ****....unless you have actual proof i suggest you stop writing your own assumptions!! You arent him and just for the record he DOES currently teach Aikido in the Orlando area!!
    Hi Crystal

welcome to Bullshido. Any alleged information about your sensei's somewhat mecurial and rapid transformation might be helpful here. This area is not an area used to investigate but at times when something looks amiss people may bring it up here initially and otherwise.

Your sensei sounds familiar to me does he have family in Brooklyn New York?
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2010 2:55am

Style: jiu jitsu, kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ahem. It would behoove everyone to check out the picture gallery : http://aiki-budo.webs.com/apps/photo...size=60&page=1

A few choice shots:

"Picture taken after teacing class in Budo Providence, while writting down his thought of the path."

"Sokeshi, worked Security, for the Hyatt in the Orlando International Airport for about a perios of three years. Picture taken by his partner, and mentor there Dwight Butler."

Looking at the gallery overall, I'd say the puckered lips, referring to himself as Sokeshi, random and incorrect usage of 'whom', and inclusion of Aaliyah and Biggie in the group "Sokeshi, Family, Students & Friends" are all fair game.

What noone can deny is the fact that this guy is legit.

And Crystal is right in every single thing she says. We are not Him, (Crys, maybe you should learn to capitalise the 'He' when referring to the Sokeshi), and He DOES currently teach Aikido in the Orlando area - and the Aikido police would never let some random deluded idiot teach, so he must be the real deal. Thread over.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2010 3:21am

Style: Aikido, Aikiken, Aikijo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread makes me sad!
    Wow, 9 months to sew his own Hakama, I wish one day my Sensei will teach me how to sew, so I can spend 9 months in the mountains!
    I'm not an expert at all, but we do Aikiken and the "tough guy" on the left of the last picture is holding his Katana wrong, shouldn't the Sekai Sokeshi correct him? And what about the MoFo with the gun???
    People like these are a small part of the reason why Aikido is held in low esteem in the States... I know there are other reasons, but this kind of "teachers" doesn't help...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2010 3:59am

Style: jiu jitsu, kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't post the other katana pix, mainly because while there are quite a few people here who could rip into the technique etc., let's be honest this is the least of the problems going on here.

Also, before I go, I like the Scarface t, but what blew my mind was the gi + jewellery + 'whatever that thing on his head is called' combo he's got going. No dojo I've ever been to would let you step on the mat with jewellery, but of course they did not have the Sokeshi!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2010 4:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lefi View Post
    Also, before I go, I like the Scarface t, but what blew my mind was the gi + jewellery + 'whatever that thing on his head is called' combo he's got going. No dojo I've ever been to would let you step on the mat with jewellery, but of course they did not have the Sokeshi!

You're right. I can only hope that he only wears this stuff OUTSIDE the mat... :sad4:
    "The Sacred Tai Sabaki" I wish I could master that someday, maybe my ankles will stop hurting!

Posted On:
    7/26/2010 7:52am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To answer that question: Yes, he does have family in Brooklyn NY... LMAO @ Lefi and whoever posted crap about the jewelry n the Scarface T n how dojos would not allow ppl like that on the mat is ridiculously retarded or blind because if you can see, this picture was taken outside OBVIOUSLY not in a dojo! And for whoever posted that whole thing about how why didnt Sokeshi correct the way the guy was holding the sword wrong is because it was a picture amongst his friends or students whoever they were and that is how they chose to come out in the picture!! N further more the guy in question is the Sensei (who is holding it correctly) so why are you focusing on the unnecessary STICK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND or do everyone a favor and DO NOT POST ANYTHING PERTAINING TO THIS THREAD!...You people seriously need to grow up!..He does have a life outside the Dojo!! He may have to dress a certain way while training/teaching but outside he can do whatever the hell he wants...but jus to finally state some fact aside from the bullsit (im beginning to see why this site is called bullshido by the way) you guys are posting, he does in fact carry everything he's learned and is teaching, SPIRITUALLY everyday.....if you decided hey instead of wearing well fitted pants i want to wear baggie pants does that make you less of a person??? Uhhh No!! If you didnt know people have diffrent interests/ preferences thats what makes them all unique...Its how a person carries themselves that determine who they are and something tells me you do not know him well enough to know exactly how he carries himself or how dedicated he is to Aikido, so i would say thats what we call ummm whats that word again ummm HATER!! Lastly for everyone trying to correct mine or anyone elses grammar is fuckin ridiculous..this is the internet and if you want to get technical noone, not even yourself, have been using punctuations or anything so GET OVER YOURSELF!! Im a straight "A" Honor Student and do not need to prove myself to anyone!

ThanK You!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2010 8:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_630 View Post
    To answer that question: Yes, he does have family in Brooklyn NY... LMAO @ Lefi and whoever posted crap about the jewelry n the Scarface T n how dojos would not allow ppl like that on the mat is ridiculously retarded or blind because if you can see, this picture was taken outside OBVIOUSLY not in a dojo! And for whoever posted that whole thing about how why didnt Sokeshi correct the way the guy was holding the sword wrong is because it was a picture amongst his friends or students whoever they were and that is how they chose to come out in the picture!! N further more the guy in question is the Sensei (who is holding it correctly) so why are you focusing on the unnecessary STICK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND or do everyone a favor and DO NOT POST ANYTHING PERTAINING TO THIS THREAD!...You people seriously need to grow up!..He does have a life outside the Dojo!! He may have to dress a certain way while training/teaching but outside he can do whatever the hell he wants...but jus to finally state some fact aside from the bullsit (im beginning to see why this site is called bullshido by the way) you guys are posting, he does in fact carry everything he's learned and is teaching, SPIRITUALLY everyday.....if you decided hey instead of wearing well fitted pants i want to wear baggie pants does that make you less of a person??? Uhhh No!! If you didnt know people have diffrent interests/ preferences thats what makes them all unique...Its how a person carries themselves that determine who they are and something tells me you do not know him well enough to know exactly how he carries himself or how dedicated he is to Aikido, so i would say thats what we call ummm whats that word again ummm HATER!! Lastly for everyone trying to correct mine or anyone elses grammar is fuckin ridiculous..this is the internet and if you want to get technical noone, not even yourself, have been using punctuations or anything so GET OVER YOURSELF!! Im a straight "A" Honor Student and do not need to prove myself to anyone!

ThanK You!!!
    What's with punctuation? I'm an ESL writer and I write better than you do...
    There's plenty of people on this site which are better qualified than me to explain what's wrong with this Sokeshi (wrong, or rather non-existing word by the way, I suppose a MoFo gangsta like him can also invent Japanese words...) and I sincerely hope they will do so.
    As for me, if posting pictures about Aikido I wouldn't put pictures of people playing with a sword or a gun.
    Sacred Tai Sabaki FTW!

Posted On:
    7/26/2010 8:22am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Crystal, why do you suck this guys dick so hard? As a grade A student *snicker*, how can you not see the douchery?

What does this guy do to, sorry, for you? Are you his "special" student? Like "touched in the head" special?
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast