Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2009 5:03pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    gotta remember, in the EU market, you're also dealing with laws against disseminating neo nazi propaganda. That becomes a big burden for any company trying to promote a fight with this guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2009 5:09pm

Style: Panda Punch

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** freedom of expression, throw him in the oven.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/31/2009 5:18pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: praying mantis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i personally feel it should be removed if he truly feels he is not a nazi

that tattoo is disgusting and what it stands for is disgusting

hopefully he can fight rampage so he can murk his cracker ass

北斗十字固拳

Posted On:
    8/31/2009 5:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    yeah, i agree with domite.

it's hard to find someone who hates nazis more than me, but i really don't see why his beliefs or tattoos should make him ineligible to fight.

i can understand why an org might make him cover over certain tats because the fights would be televised (although i would think profanity and/or sexual situations would be more of a concern IMHO) but to go as far as saying she should be banned?

i believe in individual rights, and although i hate nazis, i do support their right to free speech.
    There is a difference between enacting laws that would prohibit that gentleman's free speech or prevent his employment and expressing personal outrage and voting with one's dollar. Though, if he has renounced it, then I will not hold it against him. If he has not renounced, like that other douchebag whose name escapes me at the moment, then I would never give any money or support to him or the show he fights for.

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    8/31/2009 5:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Am I the only one who saw Inglorious Basterds?
    Hell yeah. He should have to keep those stupid tattoos for the rest of his life.

Posted On:
    8/31/2009 5:44pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, my dad is Jewish and I'm not going to watch that ************ or pay to see him fight. That's about the extent of it for me. If they want to ban all symbols and advertising that are political, then fine, but otherwise they need to leave him the **** alone.

Let's face it, he punches people in the face for a living. He's not setting political policy or anything. Maybe if that **** was wildly popular I would think twice, but here in California they're just a bunch of dickheads circle-jerking in Dad's basement.

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    8/31/2009 5:47pm

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A couple of thoughts.

First, I don't really care if he is or isn't a neo-nazi. Opinions, no matter how misguided, should never be illegal.

Second, if he's renounced the beliefs or reasons why he got the tattoo, then he should look into having it removed, or at least something else inked over it. People are going to be judged on both how they look and act.

Third is the concern I have over public opinion of MMA. I'm a bit torn on this one. It's obvious the sport is well established and here to stay, but I still run into enough folks who think that everyone who follows or does MMA is an ex-con, violent, ignorant, prejudiced piece of trash that it concerns me. Something like this does nothing but feed more ammo to the anti-MMA clowns in media and politics that we've got to deal with. On the other hand, the opposite end of the spectrum, where everyone is a 'clean cut good guy' stereotype is ridiculous and stupid. I don't really know where I'm going with this, except I see it as yet another avenue for fucktards to push the negative image of our sport on the public, and that's what concerns me.

/shrug

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/31/2009 6:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If Neil Melanson can have his tatto prominently displayed in every Victory Belt book he slithers into, then no one give this Finnish guy (who's been fighting with them wrapped over and already said he doesn't believe in the whole Aryan power thing anymore) any grief.

As for Inglorious, Brad Pitt's accent was the most offensive thing in that movie. I've from Missippi, and I understood the French/German subtitled bits better than I did Mr. Angelina Jolie's mumbling.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    8/31/2009 6:39pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i had relatives die in the camps. **** nazis. all wannabe nazis (skinheads) deserve big huge shwartza shmeckles right up their closeted faggoty auschwitzes.

with that said, **** anybody who would deny a nazi the chance to get the white beat off him simply because he's a nazi. personally, i wish more nazis would get into the cage/ring. it would be like the berlin olympics all over again.....
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    8/31/2009 6:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by white_kimbo View Post
    with that said, **** anybody who would deny a nazi the chance to get the white beat off him simply because he's a nazi. personally, i wish more nazis would get into the cage/ring. it would be like the berlin olympics all over again.....
    Let's start a reality show.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast