Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/30/2009 11:13pm

Style: Catch as Catch Can

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No bullies showed up other than the four i already know and train with, but we did not let that stop us from having fun. We got video of the fights from 2 angles and when i get some time i will edit and upload it. Hopefully sooner than later.

Dont think this is gonna stop us from doing another bullshido throwdown, cause i figured that no one would show to the first one me and che_70 put together. Im not crying over it, we had a blast anyway. Hopefully the next one will be even more fun. That just means that you guys show up to the next one right?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2009 9:05am

Style: Shaolin/Judo/JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blisterstar,

Congratulations for pulling it off. Sorry I could not be there, but Uncle Sam had my butt tied up with Year End. But that is only in September. You have your next one and I will drag my broke ass down from Louisville.

Posted On:
    10/04/2009 11:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey just joined looks like I missed the throw down. May be down for going to the next one yet can someone let me in on what this "throw down" thing actually entails?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/05/2009 4:22pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to the board, alum. The throwdown is a get together of various 'bullies' and other martial artists. We trade techniques, talk fight, and have sparring matches. The fights can be stand-up, ground, and whatever creative combinations of the previous and maybe a crocodile mile. 100% good natured fun. Bruises are guaranteed or your money back.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/05/2009 4:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by blisterstarr View Post
    No bullies showed up other than the four i already know and train with, but we did not let that stop us from having fun. We got video of the fights from 2 angles and when i get some time i will edit and upload it. Hopefully sooner than later.
    Sweet I am looking forward to the video ...
    Dont think this is gonna stop us from doing another bullshido throwdown, cause i figured that no one would show to the first one me and che_70 put together. Im not crying over it, we had a blast anyway. Hopefully the next one will be even more fun. That just means that you guys show up to the next one right?
    ... and hopefully I will be able to see you all sometime in the future .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/05/2009 4:32pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For others reading the thread, we'll have videos up soonish. Blister is our video encoding wizard. Right now he's been mad busy with school. So please be patient. Videos will be thrown up for all to see in good time.

Posted On:
    10/07/2009 8:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Welcome to the board, alum. The throwdown is a get together of various 'bullies' and other martial artists. We trade techniques, talk fight, and have sparring matches. The fights can be stand-up, ground, and whatever creative combinations of the previous and maybe a crocodile mile. 100% good natured fun. Bruises are guaranteed or your money back.

Sounds cool. I would love to go to the next one.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/23/2010 1:59pm

Style: Catch as Catch Can

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, the videos are supposed to be up. There not... Why? Dazzle is the suck. Our data (DVTape to Computer) transfer has crapped out. We’re looking at getting a new camera. It will be a bit longer but it is not lost. Eventually it will be up. I have not forgotten just pissy with the Dazzle and my pc

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 3:12am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you haven't guessed, the Dazzle™ is a transfer device of biblical origins. It was first used to transfer the 10 commandments from the ark of the covenant to beta tape and then to laser disc. Unfortunately God didn't plan on windows XP to be so buggy. So the Dazzle™ is pretty much useless. Once we get something that doesn't run on luck and specific planetary alignments, we'll have the videos up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 11:16am

Style: Shaolin/Judo/JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good luck, guys!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123