Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 12:18am

Style: Catch as Catch Can

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

KY Throwdown 2009, Lets do it bullys

Ok Ok so Che_70b and I are setting up a KY Bullshido Throwdown in September. Hes going to host it at his gym; Iron Fist Gym in Maysville KY.
    A very very nice gym, no mat fee. $5 donations for mat fee to the new gym would be appreciated, but we would rather have people there than your $5 (We wont even make you uncomfortable by asking for it, you wanna donate just hand it to Che_70b, he will just say thanks and smile).
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/album.php?albumid=39

1010Forest Ave Maysville KY
    <iframe width="300" height="300" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp ;q=1010+forest+ave+maysville+ky&amp;sll=38.64245,-83.745217&amp;sspn=0.007793,0.013797&amp;gl=us&amp ;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=38.650528,-83.740969&amp;spn=0.020109,0.025749&amp;z=14&amp;i wloc=A&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&a mp;q=1010+forest+ave+maysville+ky&amp;sll=38.64245 ,-83.745217&amp;sspn=0.007793,0.013797&amp;gl=us&amp ;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=38.650528,-83.740969&amp;spn=0.020109,0.025749&amp;z=14&amp;i wloc=A" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

We want you all to come out. It should be a lot of fun.

Were looking at the last Weekend of September? What day will work best for you guys FRI SAT or SUN. Fri and Sat there is mma class that evening that runs around 2 hours we would have to work around that. Sunday will work best for us, but I figure asking would work better than trying to pick a random day in hopes that everyone to drop their plans to go.

Right now were looking at
    [COLOR=#cccccc]isaac[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: isaac@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: isaac</title>@@AMEPARAM@@isaac
    [COLOR=#cccccc]murderethic[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: murderethic@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: murderethic</title>@@AMEPARAM@@murderethic
    Che_70b
    [COLOR=#2ba8ec]blisterstarr[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: blisterstarr@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: blisterstarr</title>@@AMEPARAM@@blisterstarr
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: SharkBait@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: SharkBait</title>@@AMEPARAM@@SharkBait
    + some gym members

I would like to see [COLOR=#2ba8ec]BackFistMonk[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: BackFistMonkey@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: BackFistMonkey</title>@@AMEPARAM@@BackFistMonkey there because he put the last ky throwdown together. It only seems right that he be he for this one.

once again
    SEPTEMBER
    Weekend 4
    The 25th 26th or 27st?????

Lets make it happen guys :icon_thum

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 8:18pm

Style: Shaolin/Judo/JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, that would be fun. Us us government types are putting FY09 to bed and welcoming in FY10 all that month and right up to Midnight on 30 SEP. There will be another one, right?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 9:04pm

Style: SEKKJBA, MACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    man i wish i still lived in ky
    hopefully after AIt if i get a stateside duty station there will be one near me

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 12:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: american kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to make this a fairly regular thing, so there should be plenty more. You guys can feel free to suggest some good future dates for TDs as well.

I would also say that there would be more people exposed on a friday or saturday over sunday. Sunday is the only day of the week the gym is closed normaly and there will be less people around on Sundays to see what its like. Though I think most of the regulars will have no problem making the Sunday trip.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 1:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great! You guys are a little ways away from Louisville, but I would be interested in making future gatherings.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 5:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No cougar = sadness :cry:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2009 11:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll get my tired old body down there eventually. It will be nice to have a gathering and share the different techniques without any of the drama.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    9/04/2009 12:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok here is where I stand on things ... I might be moving to Ohio very soon and will be in Dayton for the next two weeks on business .

Do we have a date and time proposed yet ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2009 12:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Were looking at Sept 25, 26 or 27? The guys throwing it are good with all or the following days. Were trying to bend a bit around you guys, so we can get more people out for the throwdown. Were not opposed to even moving it up a weekend if need be. What works for you guys?

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    9/04/2009 12:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by blisterstarr View Post
    Were looking at Sept 25, 26 or 27? The guys throwing it are good with all or the following days. Were trying to bend a bit around you guys, so we can get more people out for the throwdown. Were not opposed to even moving it up a weekend if need be. What works for you guys?
    Yeah I see it now ... up at the top
    Quote Originally Posted by blisstarr
    once again
    SEPTEMBER
    Weekend 4
    The 25th 26th or 27st?????

I will see what I can do .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast