228067 Bullies, 4770 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 316
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ar549 is offline
    ar549's Avatar

    Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    643

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 10:34am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You know what is sad, that is exactly what Sam tried to do. He even received some kudos helping an investigation awhile back where, in the thread, Sam stuck up for his work.

    So, the bridge was being built from this side at any rate.

    The sad thing is, lets say Phrost did exaggerate a few things. He still did more service, made no outlandish claims, and spent more time in the service than ar549.

    Ar549 who, still to this date, has not provided the exact reason as to why he stayed in the military for such a short time. We won't get into the....yeah I'll link to the thread after, we find out what Phrost wants to do.
    I have sourced for Sam on multiple occasions and he has never made negative comments about the information I provided him. In fact the only people who complained were the defenders of Dr.Gyi and Marc Denny. It is a fact that I did not know how to write very well at the time of my first posts on Bullshido so many of my points were lost, I accept that, my bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    The sad thing is, lets say Phrost did exaggerate a few things. He still did more service, made no outlandish claims, and spent more time in the service than ar549.
    If Phrost did exaggerate his military service now is the time for him to come clean and set the record straight. His time in service is irrelevant if he has been dishonest concerning his true service record.
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,012

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 10:41am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh things are a little different since you were here last time.
    Phrost responded now get on with your investigation.

    Do not spam the board.
    This is your only warning.
  3. ar549 is offline
    ar549's Avatar

    Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    643

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 1:40pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Look at the arrogance.

    Phrost, through pictures, confirmed what positions he held and awards he received not you.

    Let's put that out there right now.

    You, as will be shortly pointed out, have no credibility to confirm anything.



    Okay, so what is your point? He never hid that he was an NCO.


    Let's put the term "NCO" in the search box.....
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - JUDO vs BJJ


    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Military Unarmed Combat/Martial Art


    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - God Bless America's Veterans


    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Military Justice?



    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Bujinkan ninjas in military fatigues...


    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Military Icon?

    Okay again what is your point? Sorry, the fact he stopped mentioning the NCO point means nothing because, like I said, he confirmed this before you ever started posting.

    Now, let's take a look at Bryan Lee aka ar549:

    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - About Tags









    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - About Tags



    Stop and grow up.

    Who is spamming? Is this supposed to be about me now? Lets see, your forum called innocent people horrible names based on no factual information but I'm the bad guy so I guess that is OK.

    For the record my information was provided to the only Military Moderator on this forum years ago. He took one look and said I was good to go and that he did not have any questions for me. He by far knows more about the military than any other person on this board but when he said I was good to go that was not enough for the geeks who run the Bullshido Forum.

    Why don't you do a search on 77F Fuel Specialist and see how many times it comes up related to Neal Fletcher or Phrost, how about 0 till I dug up the facts regarding his MOS. You guys can play all fiddle tunes you want but truth is the truth.

    What ever gave Neal Fletcher AKA Phrost the right to abuse other geeks when he was nothing but a geek himself? Whats the difference between him and any other wannabe bigmouth that ever did a few years behind a desk and got out claiming he was a gunslinger, oh I forgot, he was almost Special Forces.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	neal fletcher 77f - Google Search_1.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	10478  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Neal Fletcher AKA Phrost 77f - Google Search_2.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	10479  

  4. Boyd is offline
    Boyd's Avatar

    OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Cwcville
    Posts
    5,374

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 2:49pm

    supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post

    Really, if this is an investigation into my geekdom then I should post how I just beat Civilization on the hardest setting last night and my Xbox Live gamertag. (You'll never guess what that is.)
    Revolution? On Deity mode? And I thought I was Hitler.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

    1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

    2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

    3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

    REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon
  5. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,115

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 2:56pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd View Post
    Revolution? On Deity mode? And I thought I was Hitler.
    On Diety mode and via Domination.

    I'd already beaten it via Economic, Cultural, and Technological. Aztecs uber alles.
  6. 2Many is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    119

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 6:41pm


     Style: Legalese

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I think this thread is done.

    In summary:

    Phrost claimed he was an NCO in the Army. That has been proven.

    AR claims he was in the active Army for 23 months and is still in the Army ("Army Retired" for 21+ years). I presume that means inactive reserve. That has apparently (according to him) been satisfied by one of the mods. But that still doesn't qualify him for a Military Tag, hence the huffing and puffing.

    AR seems to be making some snide remarks about Phrost's status as a "geek" in the Army, which is of no relevance, since Phrost never claimed to be a badass (no, qualifying in weapons does not make one a badass). Red herring.

    Nothing to see here, except for an attempted extension of one's e-penis and meaningless swaggering.
  7. Crushing Step is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    814

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 7:22pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha... some dickhead who was kicked out of the army as an E-2 has the balls to start this shitstorm? And demand a military tag? Wow...
  8. ar549 is offline
    ar549's Avatar

    Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    643

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 8:04pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crushing Step View Post
    haha... some dickhead who was kicked out of the army as an E-2 has the balls to start this shitstorm? And demand a military tag? Wow...
    Nice classy post there. I was not kicked out of the Army but don't let that get in the way of your slandering me and my service to the United States.
  9. Crushing Step is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    814

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 8:18pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549 View Post
    Nice classy post there. I was not kicked out of the Army but don't let that get in the way of your slandering me and my service to the United States.
    Right on buddy. Why don't you post your discharge paperwork?

    I'll give you one thing, "retired as an E-2" could mean a medical discharge, but then again I've seen dirtbags pull a med board to avoid a dishonorable.

    Basically I won't respect anything you say until you offer up HALF the evidence Phrost did. Until then...
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,012

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 8:36pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549 View Post
    Nice classy post there.
    You should never talk about class and posting style.



    Quote Originally Posted by Crushing Step View Post
    Right on buddy. Why don't you post your discharge paperwork?
    It contains the truth he wouldn't want that out in public.


    I'll give you one thing, "retired as an E-2" could mean a medical discharge, but then again I've seen dirtbags pull a med board to avoid a dishonorable.
    Considering he claims 23 months active and three years incarcerated under guard....?

    Basically I won't respect anything you say until you offer up HALF the evidence Phrost did. Until then...
    No respect from me until, the length of time it takes him to post the evidence matches the wait.

    Phrost's time of proof is less than an hour.
    Ar549's time of proof is 3 years and counting.
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.