Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 12:58pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the tag i promised, with kudos to humanzee for providing the template. wouldn't mind seeing this attached to dansmuaythaimma and flavesent profiles here.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Angry Mandrill; 10/06/2009 1:02pm at .

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 1:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heh. Good job.

There was another guy on here a couple of months back who was convicted for having sex with a 14(?) year old girl when he was in his 20s, I think. I remember seeing the drama when I was lurking.

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 1:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larus marinus View Post
    Heh. Good job.

There was another guy on here a couple of months back who was convicted for having sex with a 14(?) year old girl when he was in his 20s, I think. I remember seeing the drama when I was lurking.
    I think that was HandsomeHansel.

He was looking for good places to pick up women over at LLL, since he was going to jail soon. Needless to say, the trolling was as bad as the prison rape will be once he makes it behind bars.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 1:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    I think that was HandsomeHansel.

He was looking for good places to pick up women over at LLL, since he was going to jail soon. Needless to say, the trolling was as bad as the prison rape will be once he makes it behind bars.
    'twas the illustrious 'master of death' iirc

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 1:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yeah, that was a good time. I wonder if he has a boyfriend yet... I hear those prison guys are really nice.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2009 10:52am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok ... I am sure I will get a lot of "negative feedback" for posting this, but after carefully reading each page on this thread, I just really felt the need to post something.

Back in November I was looking up places online where I could train Muay Thai and found Dan's site. I have been training with him ever since, usually 1-2 times a week. He has been nothing but professional with me. I am a 22 year old girl, and have had several problems in the past with people in general being unprofessional in their jobs by hitting on me; to name a few: Dr's, other trainers, cops, etc. Although I hadnít seen this thread before training there, or anything in relation to his arrest, it was still a worry of mine that that would happen with him, especially since it happened this past summer when I was training in Montreal, to the point where I stopped training there due to being uncomfortable with the situation. Well, that didn't turn out to be the case. My first time training there was wonderful, as well as each and every following time.

I am in no way whatsoever defending his actions that led to his arrest. It was wrong, he broke the law, and he should have known better. Period. Looking through the linked articles on here, he has had his share of punishment for what he did; parole for life, listing on Meganís law permanently, lost the privilege of teaching ever again in the educational sector, etc.

What I do oppose to however, is the additional punishment you are all trying to impose on him by trying to make sure everyone in the MMA forums and anyone that googleís his site knows about his past life. He trains adults in martial arts. What connection could this have to any further possible endangerment of a minor??? Everyone makes mistakes, and some bigger than others, but for christs sake, he didnít kill anyone, what do you guys want for him? To be an educated person stuck picking up trash off the roads?!?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2009 11:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twntrborx7 View Post
    Ok ... I am sure I will get a lot of "negative feedback" for posting this, but after carefully reading each page on this thread, I just really felt the need to post something.

Back in November I was looking up places online where I could train Muay Thai and found Dan's site. I have been training with him ever since, usually 1-2 times a week. He has been nothing but professional with me. I am a 22 year old girl, and have had several problems in the past with people in general being unprofessional in their jobs by hitting on me; to name a few: Dr's, other trainers, cops, etc. Although I hadn’t seen this thread before training there, or anything in relation to his arrest, it was still a worry of mine that that would happen with him, especially since it happened this past summer when I was training in Montreal, to the point where I stopped training there due to being uncomfortable with the situation. Well, that didn't turn out to be the case. My first time training there was wonderful, as well as each and every following time.

I am in no way whatsoever defending his actions that led to his arrest. It was wrong, he broke the law, and he should have known better. Period. Looking through the linked articles on here, he has had his share of punishment for what he did; parole for life, listing on Megan’s law permanently, lost the privilege of teaching ever again in the educational sector, etc.

What I do oppose to however, is the additional punishment you are all trying to impose on him by trying to make sure everyone in the MMA forums and anyone that google’s his site knows about his past life. He trains adults in martial arts. What connection could this have to any further possible endangerment of a minor??? Everyone makes mistakes, and some bigger than others, but for christs sake, he didn’t kill anyone, what do you guys want for him? To be an educated person stuck picking up trash off the roads?!?
    you're too old for him.

have you followed this story at all? clearly this man has a very large blind spot in his perception of right and wrong. he has a long history of abusing underage girls.

all dan has to do is put up a notice on his website that he is a sex offender and can't be near children under 18 and we'll leave him alone. wait, that implies that we're doing anything to him at all besides providing interested consumers with information very pertinent to their self-interest. he's not running a hardware store; he's providing private lessons in his basement. rife with opportunities for abuse, it is. consider us the 'consumer reports' of the martial arts realm. we're only reporting the truth. it's his fault for having such an ugly truth behind him.

now, thanks for playing. run along, and be sure to come back for the 'we told you so' when he assaults you.

EDIT: check, please, in aisle 4 for sockpuppetry
    Last edited by Angry Mandrill; 12/22/2009 11:39am at .

Banzai Buddy

Posted On:
    12/22/2009 1:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, twntrborx7... what did he tell you? That he'd made an 'error of judgement' the one time and had already paid the price for it?

Fun fact: that's not what the judge said...

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    12/22/2009 5:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Kringle-Jime View Post
    Can we verify the age of the students enrolled or advertised to at his school or in his classes? Is there anyone in his area?
    If he's still training in Hamilton, NJ, I can likely swing by his school to scope it out. Is there an address posted anyway?

Keep in mind I'll only be able to tell you whether or not there are little children present/being advertised to, not whether or not he is teaching sound martial arts. That's not a distinction I can make.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/22/2009 6:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickapoo View Post
    If he's still training in Hamilton, NJ, I can likely swing by his school to scope it out. Is there an address posted anyway?

Keep in mind I'll only be able to tell you whether or not there are little children present/being advertised to, not whether or not he is teaching sound martial arts. That's not a distinction I can make.
    at this point it would be ill-advised to go near him or contact him in any way. please do not do so. sam browning is leading this show, and will make all decisions about any moves to be made.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast