Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 11:54am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    according to his user page, dan hasn't visited us since 8/24. i went over to his website and told him we're talking about him, with a link to this thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 12:37pm

Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did it post? I tried to do the same on a post advertising the fight girl auditions, but it didn't show up. Assuming he has comment approval...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 12:40pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by u1ysses View Post
    Did it post? I tried to do the same on a post advertising the fight girl auditions, but it didn't show up. Assuming he has comment approval...
    i sent him the message through his 'contact me' email system. i got a message saying the mail went through...

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 3:48pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got this reply which I will print in full.

Samuel,

I have recently read your post on this forum. I am trying to move forward and lead a productive life, and attempts to publicly embarrass and discredit me make it difficult to continue to be a contributing member of society. I currently teach privately to adults only in my local area with the intention of not doing anyone any harm. I am not going to attempt to argue or debate with you regarding your post. I simply want to live my life as a normal citizen without have to worry about being harassed. I hope you can accept and respect that.

Thank you.

Dan

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 3:50pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now I won't print Dan's email address publically because he is already worrying about being "harassed". However if anyone wants it for legitimate investigative purposes. Please write me at my account.

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 4:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can we verify the age of the students enrolled or advertised to at his school or in his classes? Is there anyone in his area?
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 6:31pm

Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What legal obligations are being specifically violated here? Just for the record - terms of parole, disclosure requirements for sex offenders, etc. Surely saying he can get women auditions for fighting shows would be prohibited?

Regardless of what he's trying to do, he has to follow the law.

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 6:34pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since has been convicted but not sentenced, I do not believe he would be violating any probation restrictions right now. However if he is out on bail pending his sentencing and has certain restrictions on him as part of his bond then he might be in trouble.

Posted On:
    10/03/2009 10:24pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ex-teacher sentenced for sex video
    Tuesday, September 22, 2009
    STAFF WRITER
    TRENTON -- A former technology teacher at Pond Road Middle School in Robbinsville yesterday was sentenced to a suspended six-year sentence for sending live sexually explicit images of himself over the internet to a teenage girl.

Daniel P. Corvino, 33, of Theresa Street, Ewing, also forfeited his teaching credentials and is subjected a life-time parole supervision under the terms of his sentence. He must register as sex offender under Megan's Law and is restricted from all social networking sites.

In March, Corvino pleaded guilty to endangering the welfare of a child in connection with his February 2008 arrest.

Corvino was indicted last year on charges of official misconduct, aggravated criminal sexual contact and three counts of endangering the welfare of a child.

Corvino sent pictures of himself touching his genital area to a 14-year-old Robbinsville girl via the internet using a webcam on his home computer, officials said.

The incident came to light after a lesson at Robbinsville High School warning students of the dangers of websites such as Facebook and MySpace. Afterward, students approached a teacher and said they were concerned about communications with Corvino.

Although Corvino was charged in connection with one victim, Superior Court Judge Darelene Pereksta said there were two other victims as well. He must have no contact with any of them, his sentence dictates.

http://www.nj.com/news/times/regiona...100.xml&coll=5

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/06/2009 4:36am

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a piece of scum.

Are there any legal matters at play giving his sentence? It is reading to me as if his explicit restrictions are to stay away from social networking sites and his three known victims.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast