224714 Bullies, 4014 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 57
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. FictionPimp is offline

    Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,147

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 7:56am


     Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    I have a confession....I reverse LARP.

    Ok, confession time.

    First, a quick backstory. I am a brown belt in judo, and a blue belt in bjj.
    I like to do this to noobs in bjj. Some days it's too hot in the gym to wear a gi so I go no-gi (our teacher doesn't mind much if you wear a gi or not, but he would much rather you wear a gi). I will get paired up with someone who is fairly new and doesn't know who I am (morning class person coming to a night class, or a guy from a different club, etc).

    I will talk about my aikido training and how awesome it is compared to bjj. At this point I will proceed to use nothing but wrist locks and goofy takedowns/throws for the entire sparing match. At the end I will comment about how I should really go back to aikido where it was challenging.

    Am I a bastard or what? :5blindfol
    "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki
  2. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,490

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 8:01am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dick move. I love it.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  3. Evil Solvalou is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    880

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 8:13am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Essentially you're creating the next generation of Aikido skirt wearers who will mince onto Bullshido and tell everyone they used to do BJJ but now do Aikido because they were properly beaten at BJJ class by an Aikidoka.

    Idiots will then listen to their stories of being owned by an Aikidoka despite their BJJ training and they too will do Aikido, citing it as superior to BJJ. These groups will then become the next wave of Aikido instructors who will then propagate the stories of the mighty Aikidoka destroying the BJJers in rolling creating another generation who will become teachers and tell their students...

    It reminds me of the stories of Ueshiba easily defeating the champion Judoka that some of them like to tell.

    :psyduck:
  4. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,490

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 8:24am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
    Essentially you're creating the next generation of Aikido skirt wearers who will mince onto Bullshido and tell everyone they used to do BJJ but now do Aikido because they were properly beaten at BJJ class by an Aikidoka.

    Idiots will then listen to their stories of being owned by an Aikidoka despite their BJJ training and they too will do Aikido, citing it as superior to BJJ. These groups will then become the next wave of Aikido instructors who will then propagate the stories of the mighty Aikidoka destroying the BJJers in rolling creating another generation who will become teachers and tell their students...

    It reminds me of the stories of Ueshiba easily defeating the champion Judoka that some of them like to tell.

    :psyduck:
    You think someone in Ueshiba's time pulled similar **** on the gullible? Or a Kyokushin guy fucking around with noobs, telling them Choi Kwan Do is the tits?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  5. 1point2 is online now
    1point2's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,118

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 8:58am

    Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is an awful idea that is awfully funny.

    I hope you don't ruin any starry-eyed kids' lives by wristlocking their brain towards bullshit.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates
  6. bigstu31s is online now

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Surrey, England
    Posts
    482

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 9:02am


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I took a BJJ class a few years back (My first)
    In the warm up I notice this old fat guy who gave up after 5 minutes and sat out the rest of the exercises.
    When we sparred at the end of the class I eventually get to go against this old fat white belt guy.
    “This is my first lesson” I tell him
    “Me too” he says.
    So I’m thinking this should be easy. Old fat guy then submits me in 10 seconds.
    So I’m thinking it must be beginners luck.
    We go again and chokes me with my Gi in 10 seconds.
    “You sure you’re new?” I ask
    “Yes, first lesson in BJJ” he says
    “You done anything else before?” I ask
    “Yes Judo” said the Fat man
    “How long did you do that for?” I ask again
    “30 years, I’m a 5th dan Black Belt” said the Fat Man
  7. Evil Solvalou is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    880

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 9:04am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    You think someone in Ueshiba's time pulled similar **** on the gullible? Or a Kyokushin guy fucking around with noobs, telling them Choi Kwan Do is the tits?
    I can honestly imagine a boxer rocking up to a random Kung Fu class in Hong Kong, beating the students with some quick combos, then saying "That was Wing Chun chain punching; you can learn it from Ip Man", then trying desperately to not piss himself laughing as he left the kwoon.

    Oh, and you said tits! I'm posting some!

  8. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,490

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 9:07am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Push ups, since I already repped you.


    Now what about a Sambo guy owning a noob in Sambo class, and directing him to one of the local McDojang TKD crappling classes?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  9. Evil Solvalou is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    880

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 9:24am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee View Post
    Now what about a Sambo guy owning a noob in Sambo class, and directing him to one of the local McDojang TKD crappling classes?
    Sounds like you have someone in mind.
  10. permahudef is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    835

    Posted On:
    8/28/2009 11:03am


     Style: BJJ/MuayThai/Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hilarious, but next time you see them, tell them what you were doing to prevent misinformation.

    and lol @ the Judo BB sandbagging it.

    I'm what you may call a 'seasoned whitebelt'. I still get pwned by our bluebelts, but sub new guys that are 50lbs heavier than me (no, I'm not bragging:I know that should be 150lbs heavier, but I'm rarely put with new guys that big. The only near-300lb 'new' guy I grappled with had trained before.) Anyways, I'm the same weight and belt colour as Moosey, so it catches guys off-guard when the small whitebelt subs them.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.