Sponsored Links Spacer Image

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 5:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In fact the only people who complained were the defenders of Dr.Gyi and Marc Denny.
    Sorry for the derail. Is there something MABS worthy about Marc Denny? That's surprising.

Link?

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 5:34pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by panthersix View Post
    I was in BiH in '96 too. I was with the 4/1 Cav at Dobol just east of Mt. Vis.

Hey Phrost, was the Ancon Inn still open when you were in Panama?
    Not sure. I remember the name but I wouldn't be able to tell you. I vaguely remember a huge hill close to Panama City with that same name where we had to do guard duty rotations. I think that was called Ancon too.

Whoever was on duty was morally obligated to answer the lone phone there and click people over to the DSN line so they could make "free" phone calls back to the US. The goddamn thing rang non-stop for the duration of our shifts. I eventually started answering it by saying "House of Pancakes", in funny voices, doing impressions, or even pretending they'd misdialed and gotten 911.

I don't handle boredom very well.

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 6:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I see it as the Mtripp credentials thread.

It is another example of what to do with false accusations or implied accusations.

Now, we have two MABS thread to reference when, people balk at giving their bonafides

It also adds an interesting new tactic.

Here is the website owner, being hassled by internet nobodies, if he acquiesces why can't you?
    This is a good point. I revise my recommendation of moving the thread, though not of the quality of the first post or the would-be investigator's approach to the subject. I suspect we agree on those points anyway.

ar549, I am still willing to help you in that matter on the other thread, but I will tell you this: Your investigation attempt here does not meet my standards, or the standards of this forum as I understand them. If we keep this thread here, it is not because you did the right thing. It is because we want an example of how the subject of an investigation can do the right thing. Phrost did that. You didn't.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 7:58pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phrost, why did'nt you whine and complain about having to prove yourself! What kind of investigation subject are you?!

I have fought many battles on many shores. I can show my x-box scores to prove it. Can I have a military tag now?

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 8:01pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm giving whining some strong consideration given the mess I have to pick up from the process of unearthing all this crap.

Instead I'll probably just ban Mr. Bryan Lee.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 8:06pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    I'm giving whining some strong consideration given the mess I have to pick up from the process of unearthing all this crap.

Instead I'll probably just ban Mr. Bryan Lee.
    Before we get the chance to vote him Bullshido bitch of the year?

The holiday season is nearly upon us.

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 9:20pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    Before we get the chance to vote him Bullshido bitch of the year?

The holiday season is nearly upon us.
    If Phrost bans ar549 now, you can have a twofer. Think of it that way.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2009 9:18am

Style: BJJ, MACP (hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by panthersix View Post
    I was in BiH in '96 too. I was with the 4/1 Cav at Dobol just east of Mt. Vis.

Hey Phrost, was the Ancon Inn still open when you were in Panama?
    No ****. I bounced around between hills 425, 722, Vis and Steel Castle. Fortunately most of my time was on remote hillsites.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/31/2009 10:24am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The real issue is this bullshit as ar549 again refuses to provide a dd-214 and dodges questions from another military guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ar549
    Originally Posted by ar549 View Post
    Nice Quote, Thats a problem I have with you, you're a arrogant little prick with no respect for the Army as long as you're sitting behind your little desk typing. Ive met hundreds of little worms like you that hide in offices and hide behind regulations who in the real world crawl around all weak and pathetic. Just look back at you're silly fight videos, you were scared to death and treated like a bitch by some other skinny kid. Did you ever even get in one bar fight in the Army? No? because you were such a good little boy, just go back and reread your own pathetic war stories, none of which spoke of kicking ass, only knob polishing.

There are plenty of good people who were in the U.S. Army for less than 12 months who now rest forever in gardens of honor. To listen to your silly assertion that you are somehow better than any of them or anyone else who ever served honorably no matter what length of time makes me want to puke.

You talk a good game on your forum but reality is very telling. You joined the Army for college money, you dropped your MI enlistment from your own words because you couldn't handle the obligation but who knows what the real story is, you reenlisted a couple times, then went home. As soon as 911 popped off where the **** were you, down signing up to reenlist or running a troll show on the interweb?

You can talk/type all the **** about me you want to on the internet but you will not do it in my face because you're a punk, nothing more.

Some people may be asking themselves what this is all about? Why would I take any of the positions I have taken? Its about Honor, Integrity, and Patriotism. My first conflict of words on the internet came from my defending the rights of American Muslims to be citizens of the United States and my defending the building of Mosques on Marine Bases in the United States so Marines who are Muslim will have a place to practice their religion of choice which is a right of every soldier in the U.S. Military.

That argument was with Marc Denny of Dog Brothers Martial Arts and his partner Gabe Suarez, neither of which ever served in the U.S. Military. Both of these people were highly critical of me and my ideas which were and are presently the policy of the United States Military. After Gabe Suarez disrespected a Marine Commandant for letting Marines be Muslims and providing them a Mosque, after seeing the kinds of ignorant ideas they both preach to their audience about the United States and Islam I called them on it and they attacked my status as a Veteran, my patriotism and loyalty to the United States, even my right to refer to myself as American.

The entire flag waving episode and their continued flag waving is offset by the fact that Marc Denny was a able bodied young man during the Vietnam era who for some reason never served in the military. You would not know that now because he takes pride in having his picture taken in front of the American Flag and selling so called Patriot Videos. I have asked why he did not serve, asked if he dodged the draft, he has never responded to either of these questions.

Gabe Suarez by his own words, The "Supreme Infidel Commander" and Muslim hater who hosts a website combining weapons training and hate speech, a Christian Fundamentalist and self proclaimed Crusader, another flag waving warrior who never signed up for the military spent the better part of the first year of "The War On Terror" in a California county jail for a fraud plea bargain revolving around him ripping off his own police department.

Marc Denny the big flag waving patriot who never served, happens to be very good friends with a martial arts instructor who turns out to be the single biggest fraud ever busted by POW Network which eventually involved the FBI. Early on Marc Denny contacted POW Network and even tried to defend Dr. Gyi to them, when that failed he ignored the fact that Gyi had claimed to be a POW, that he had claimed to be tortured, that he claimed to be a Veteran, that he was running around giving speeches to Veterans groups for years as a fraud, and all the other disgusting things he did.

When Marc Denny the founder and president of Dog Brothers Martial Arts knew full well the extent of the Dr. Gyi POW fraud, Marc Denny chose to host Dr. Gyi, to help him make money by training people like there was never a problem. Sorry but that does not cut it with me, anyone that claims to be a POW in Vietnam and turns out to be complete liar deserves nothing but a ditch. Helping them make money makes one a collaborator in my book, nothing less. Marc Denny later in 2006 in response to my calling him out on the Dr, Gyi issue, would write another letter defending his relationship with Dr. Gyi while attacking the credibility, integrity, and motives of POW Network.

I posted the connection between Marc Denny and Dr. Gyi right here on this website and all I got in response was three years of personal attacks. Where was Phrost aka Neal Fletcher during this? He has no opinion about people supporting fake POWs who claim they were tortured and make financial gain off it? He has no opinion about people who collaborate with such people? Bullshido as a website does not care if people claim to be POWs and others help them profit off such claims? But it does care about me?

I'm a Retired Army PV2 who served 23 months and days on Active Duty from 1986 to 1988. I care greatly about the Army and the Army Mission, Yes, my life continues to revolve around both.

Neal Fletcher, I have a original stamped copy of my DD214 here in a folder that was first delivered to my APO in Bangkok then hand carried to me by a Retired First Sergeant. You are welcome to visit me any time and I will be happy to shove it down your throat and rip it out of your ass, dust it off, then carefully place it back in its folder.
    He just dugthis out to put in his shitty thread where, he is dodging questions from Matt Stone who, has the best access to records.

Posted On:
    8/31/2009 1:26pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549 View Post
    OK, Mister Ex Army Civilian,
    Are you using that as an insult?

Aren't you claiming to be an ex-Army civilian?

Do you hate yourself so much?

I certainly hate you that much, but why do you?

When you quote this, you will discover this secret message, unless you are even dumber than your tag suggests. That is always possible, of course.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011 LastLast