Sponsored Links Spacer Image

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 11:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    I vaguely remember him trying this a year ago.
    I seem to recall him trying to do something similar with RockApe, too.

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:07pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    For the record, I'm not going to be making any executive decisions about this thread or what's done with it, in case you were hoping to somehow "expose" some hypocrisy in our investigations.

Although we probably should come up with a rule about subjects of investigations who haven't proven their own credentials, wasting the time of legitimate persons by asking for proof of theirs.

Thanks, This was the information I was looking for. Sometimes it comes down to the small print. I can now confirm you were attached to the 224th Military Intelligence Battalion as a Signal and Automation Noncommissioned Officer. You received the ARCOM (Army Commendation Medal) for "SUPERIOR NETWORKING SKILLS AND EXCEPTIONAL KNOWLEDGE OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS NT" and I congratulate you on that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Neal_Fletcher_ARCOM_Microsoft.png 
Views:	230 
Size:	281.7 KB 
ID:	10475  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Neal_Fletcher_arcom_Microsoft_Windows.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	10477  

Attached Images  

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:14pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So my picture of Dick Thrasher wasn't helpful?

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:29pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, but thanks for providing the picture anyway.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:40pm

Style: BJJ, MACP (hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, it made me laugh.

Kind of funny, my wife was a 77F. I like to joke that she laid more pipe and passed more gas than any ten guys I know...:lookround

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It wasn't a bad job, and it came with a 2.5 year enlistment unlike all the other ones I was looking at. 18 year old me figured that I could put up with 2.5 years of just about anything for the college money, but 4, or even 6 was pushing it.

Of course, even thinking 2 years down the road as an 18 year old is tough. In hindsight I would have just done 97B like I wanted since I ended up doing more than 6 years anyway.

This is all I do: girls, photography and BJJ...

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 1:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: KeyboardHero/CameraJutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpe Noctem View Post
    I like to joke that she laid more pipe and passed more gas than any ten guys I know...:lookround
    Is this the "she got gassolina" thing like the Argentinians/Columbians say it? Because that would piss pretty much every Latin girl of royal.
    Sometimes you lose and sometimes the other guy wins.

At this point I don't owe anybody an explenation.

Schools I trained at:
    Lotus Club Cetepe Liberdade Sao Paulo
    Renzo Gracie NYC
    New York Combat Sambo

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 1:13pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ar549 View Post
    Thanks, This was the information I was looking for. Sometimes it comes down to the small print. I can now confirm
    Look at the arrogance.

Phrost, through pictures, confirmed what positions he held and awards he received not you.

Let's put that out there right now.

You, as will be shortly pointed out, have no credibility to confirm anything.

you were attached to the 224th Military Intelligence Battalion as a Signal and Automation Noncommissioned Officer. You received the ARCOM (Army Commendation Medal) for "SUPERIOR NETWORKING SKILLS AND EXCEPTIONAL KNOWLEDGE OF MICROSOFT WINDOWS NT" and I congratulate you on that.
    Okay, so what is your point? He never hid that he was an NCO.

Let's put the term "NCO" in the search box.....
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - JUDO vs BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by 09-12-2002
    But I'm not an NCO anymore, just a lowly civilian, so I guess I can't say much.
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Military Unarmed Combat/Martial Art
    I was an NCO in the Army and honestly, I'd wager 90% of your average soldiers don't really know dick about fighting.
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - God Bless America's Veterans
    Quote Originally Posted by 11-19-2003, 08:15 PM
    Hey, I'm a vet.

It's one of the reasons I got out of the military as an NCO instead of continuing on with a career.
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Military Justice?
    Quote Originally Posted by 12-13-2004, 09:17 PM
    I don't know the full story, but as a former NCO, it was often my job to make **** happen any way I could. It sounds like this was the case here.

No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Bujinkan ninjas in military fatigues...
    Quote Originally Posted by 10-03-2005
    By the way, I was an NCO who did 7 years and I still don't run around in fatigues unless I'm playing paintball.
    No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - Military Icon?
    Quote Originally Posted by 03-23-2006
    I was an NCO, twice reenlisted.
    Okay again what is your point? Sorry, the fact he stopped mentioning the NCO point means nothing because, like I said, he confirmed this before you ever started posting.

Now, let's take a look at Bryan Lee aka ar549:

No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - About Tags

Get your facts straight, I have never served one day in a brig, military jail, and certainly not a military prison. I was however confined to quarters on several occasions, mostly for fighting. I used to like to drink whiskey, chase women, and then fight. Who would have guessed.
    My military experience would start with 23 months of active service, for three of them I was incarcerated. Like I said I'm not much on respecting people, rank is good but martial arts also give rank to those who just cannot kick ass nor get the job done. The Army has always promoted losers during peace time. Why have a bunch of stallions around when the up keep on geldings is much easier and no horse race is scheduled. After 23 months I found myself back home, I don't care to write down details of my experience but I sometimes talk of it and later I may write it all down but its not very polite. I'm a violent person, I know this, the Army knows this. The only question becomes who is the violence directed towards. I was sent home pending more hearings and court actions.

Two long years after all the paperwork was finished I found myself Retired from the Army as a E2. I could not believe it,
    Hello he who has no dictionary nor understanding of English, try definition 2. I pissed off some folks, They confined me to quarters, I was guarded by a CQ which means a E-4 who would have been there anyway while I sat around watching TV and playing cards, I had to sign out to go eat or whatever the hell I wanted to do, big deal. I knew when I wrote that one of you idiots would take the bait, it just took awhile.

No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - About Tags

I'm a little busy but the qoutes from Red Elvis all looked correct, looked like stuff that I had written. If people want to bitch about me, thats fine, nothing new.
    Stop and grow up.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 1:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Umm, I thought it was common knowledge that I originally signed up as MI, changed the MOS to 77F at MEPS at the last minute because I didn'tl like the 6 year enlistment plus travel restrictions, and then used a re-enlistment option to transfer myself into a MI unit after I'd made NCO wherein I became their Signal NCO (basically the IT guy).

Nice try, but you're butthurt and grasping at straws.
    Show me your birth certificate. And don't try and trick me with any of your acronyms!!!!
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 1:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd View Post
    Show me your birth certificate. And don't try and trick me with any of your acronyms!!!!
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast