Thread: Hi guys

Style
    Street Focus Jiujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hi guys

Hey, my name is shotfghter after the cool videos I watched of the Japanese MMA Kazushi Sakuraba. I really like his style.

I mainly just seek to observe things on this forum, I have no particular stance on any martial art - and I simply enjoying watching movies and fights.

I'm from Massachusetts, so if anyone has any questions about a particular dojo, or academy in MA - If it's in my reach I'd be more than happy to visit it.

K guys! Hopefully I can spend more time reading interesting articles rather than playing video games!

Style
    MT noob, BJJ even noober
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido. Ever think of training in a martial art? There's a wide variety of different systems and styles, and I'm sure there's one that would be a good fit for you.

Style
    Street Focus Jiujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've done a couple but I don't like discussing them. Just consider me a noob in MA's. I'm from Miami as well btw, born and raised in North Miami, very close to brownsville. I'm assuming you train at American Top Team?

Style
    MT noob, BJJ even noober
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm actually from the south side of town. The closest ATT location for me would be the one Doral but it's still too far with traffic. If you do decide to start training in MA, there are a lot of schools to choose from in Miami- that's the bright side. Have fun looking on Bullshido, and make sure to read the FAQs at the top of Newbietown.