--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

hello guys

I wanted to say hi! :)

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, I remember your username from that Sherdog thread.Please make sure you read all the stickies in a subforum you want to post in.MABS is heavily moderated so try to stay on topic.

You can tell us more about yourself in this thread.Do you train in any martial arts?

Welcome to Bullshido.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    Hey, I remember your username from that Sherdog thread.Please make sure you read all the stickies in a subforum you want to post in.MABS is heavily moderated so try to stay on topic.

You can tell us more about yourself in this thread.Do you train in any martial arts?

Welcome to Bullshido.
    I train BJJ before that I did subwrestling and kickboxing.
    Well I'm good at de la riva guard and spider guard and I like rubberguard and half guard a lot. I also fell in love with turtle guard after watching Eduardo Telles's dvd.

Michael Langi is coming to our gym next week so it will be fun. Last time he subbed me like in 20 seconds. passed my guard like in 5 :D:D

I hope I can get pass 1 min with him I would be happy for the rest of my life.(not going to happen)

I'm white belt but can roll with higher belts. I never trained too long to get my blue because Injuries.