Page 1 of 51 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2004 6:08pm

Style: Whatever Works

Hell yeah! Hell no!

KCD/www.attackproof.com READ THIS!

Hello fellow Bullshido members. I'm going to make perhaps my first and only promotion of an organization.

www.attackproof.com

http://forfulllife.com/max.html

The reason why I'm doing this is because based on *my* extensive research this system represents the pinnacle when it comes to "real fighting". I understand the sentiments on this site towards systems such as KCD as observed by the following quotes which I discovered with the search engine.

"AAARGH I been haunted by Ki Chaun DO already!!!!" Asia

"Another Magic Martial Art, I hate this crap like "launch your opponent to the moon" or "tap him on the shoulder and he will die", these arts are the kings of mcdojo" TKD Boxer

"Do you mean those hilarious "military BRUTAL hand to hand to STREET styles" that are popping up everywhere and are about as useful as tits on a bull?" Peedee Shaolin

Its acceptable that you feel this way due to the great influx of subpar material on the market. In fact the KCD organization has a similar disdain, extending even to all of this grappling nonsense being taught to our soldiers. John Perkins, who is the founder of this system has worked with grapplers from all backgrounds from NHB fighters to BJJ Black Belts. None have been successful against KCD. Yes! Skepticism is good in this case and you three will be presented an offer to substantiate your criticisms.

Therefore, you three are cordially invited to represent grappling, Baji or whatever other deadly art/system you practice in a full speed/full contact environment against one of the KCD instructors. This is NOT a sparring contest. The requirement is that you sign a waiver against all physical and mental damage to protect them from legal action. The event will be videotaped but it will not be shown to the public in case you are worried about embarrassment. The video will be archived for later analysis as the purpose of this exercise is educational. If you so desire, you will be allowed to wear body armor in case you are worried about permanent damage/injury. The KCD instructor will wear none. This is not a challenge but uncooporative action is necessary in this situation for educational purposes in order to further the knowledge base of the martial arts community. In fact, this offer is open to anyone in the world regardless of your background.

I informed Dave Randel, a third degree KCD black belt that I'd be making this thread so he will be here to add input. Feel free to post questions and/or disagreements at this thread or at the Attack Proof Discussion forum as long as a decent level of decorum is maintained. Currently there is a thread going at the forum about BJJ representing our military that I find interesting. Feel free to add input.

Sincerely,

Ken

"Santa is dead kid, welcome to the suck"

Posted On:
    1/29/2004 6:15pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    huh? Is it just me or did you just say "this guys nutts are bigger then yours, lets fight in the ring and not call it sparring"

???
    I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
    -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2004 6:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This should be interesting.
  4. DRD

Posted On:
    1/29/2004 6:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Same kind of total crap claims that gets scars taken to task, and should.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/29/2004 6:27pm

Style: YOGA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Waste of a thread!

Marasmos

Posted On:
    1/29/2004 6:29pm

supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Website looks like complete and utter bullshit to me. It's full of ridiculous claims, bad marketing, and pseudo - spiritual bullshit.

This may or may not mean that the art itself is bullshit, even though I distrust any art with pretentious name in more than one language.

In any case, I would love to fight one of them. Where are they located?

This would have to wait till my shoulder is healed, though, which may take a while.
    You say what about my rice?

Lightweight

Posted On:
    1/29/2004 6:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Punch & Kick

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but Hapko3...u have to sign a waiver....that includes MENTAL DAMAGE! They're gonna mess with your head man! watch out!
    Punches in bunches and kicks kicks kicks!

The REAL thread killer

Posted On:
    1/29/2004 6:35pm

Style: World 10-3 Ryu Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sign me up!
    "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

The REAL thread killer

Posted On:
    1/29/2004 7:03pm

Style: World 10-3 Ryu Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy has to be a level 40 troll with vorpal blade (+12 atk).
    "The longer I live the more I see that I am never wrong about anything, and that all the pains that I have so humbly taken to verify my notions have only wasted my time."

-- George Bernard Shaw

Rolls With Sweaty Men!

Posted On:
    1/29/2004 8:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah. This not releasing the video idea makes the entire concept worthless unless they give you a tape as well.
Page 1 of 51 1 234511 ... LastLast