Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 5:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd View Post
    Hahaha if Kuek seriously considers being "betrayed" by one of his black belts analogous to Judas selling out Jesus to the NAZIS, .
    Ladies and gentlemen, I give you a product of the United States of America's public school system....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 5:34pm

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanDarson View Post
    I dont remember anyone saying Master Kuek said that?

All serpod said was..(he compares himself to god)

i dont know why you would think of that... of all the things...

The thing is... i remember him saying that? But i just dont know how you know master kuek said that?

Or was that just hypothetical?
    The allegory used in the conversation between myself and Boyd preceded by "if" and was strictly hypothetical. I have no idea if the man said this or feels this way about himself, his "students", or his system. We were merely discussing my use of the word "disciple" and our disagreement on martial arts.

Quote Originally Posted by serpod
    Can someone please tell kenny that. he thinks he's God. he often makes the comparison of him and his black belts to God and his disciples.
    Obviously you are confirming he made this statement (you say you heard him say it) and if this is the case I see a big problem!

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    8/29/2009 5:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, I give you a product of the United States of America's public school system....
    D'oh! Meant to say "the Carthaginians". My bad.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 4:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HISTORY LESSON: The second Punic War, where Jesus Christ and Hannibal Barca teamed up against the Roman legions of Scipio Africanus and Master Ken Kuek, marked the first time in ancient warfare flying kicks were used to knock soldiers off their war elephants.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2009 8:33pm

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd View Post
    HISTORY LESSON: The second Punic War, where Jesus Christ and Hannibal Barca teamed up against the Roman legions of Scipio Africanus and Master Ken Kuek, marked the first time in ancient warfare flying kicks were used to knock soldiers off their war elephants.
    A fine bit of history it is!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789