Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/10/2010 11:14am

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice fight. What a head kick!

Where did he catch you for his body punch waza-ari? It looked like solar plexus.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Posted On:
    4/10/2010 7:06pm

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah i think so, if i remember right i threw a really slow kick and he counter punched me right in the plexus. I've had a lot of trouble with direct bodyshots in Kyokushin, using the clinch, knees or distance i manage to avoid almost all of these in Muay Thai but under these rules its impossible.

I'm altering my karate guard to be almost peakaboo boxing style to protect my front and working on strengthening my abs before the nationals. Headkicks don't scare me so it should work better.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Posted On:
    9/28/2010 11:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fighting at 66kg (145 lbs) on the 5th of November for a title. Ruleset will be 5 * 1.5 minute rounds, 1 minute breaks with elbows and knees to the head allowed against an opponent who really likes his leg kicks.
    "Boxing is the art of hitting an opponent from the furthest distance away, exposing the least amount of your body while getting into position to punch with maximum leverage and not getting hit."
    Kenny Weldon

Posted On:
    10/03/2010 9:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good luck with training. Is he a lanky fucker like all the rest?
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Posted On:
    10/04/2010 12:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good to see you back mate.

Na this guy is shorter, at 66kg i will be a giant compared to most of them. I've seen him fight, he beat one of my gym mates last year with leg kicks so I'm really looking forward to this one.
    Kenny Weldon

Posted On:
    11/05/2010 12:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Opponent changed to a guy from the same gym with a record of 8 fights, 6 wins 1 loss 1 draw. Had the height advantage which was good for a change. Won the queensland title which feels awesome, the 5*2 minute rounds nearly killed me but i pushed through it to take the win. Lost part of my ear to an elbow, seriously.
    Kenny Weldon

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 2:07am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    awesome **** dude, chciks dig scars so dont worry about it. will be video?

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 4:23am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice, congratulations! I wanna fight with elbows, though I have to admit to not really wanting a face full of scars, being a woman and all.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 4:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks guys, will definitely be video. Elbows are a lot of fun, its really satisfying when you land one flush. You should come for a fight holiday to Australia kid, starting next year every amateur fight here is 5 * 1.5 min with elbow pads.
    Kenny Weldon

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    11/08/2010 4:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I would really like to come to Australia for a vacation maybe next year or something, after I've been to Thailand. I won't be messing around with that amateur sheeit though, I should be well into my pro career by the end of next year (so I keep saying)
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast