Thread: Intro and hello

Style
    Escrima
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Intro and hello

Hiya.

My name is Michelle.....Long time lurker but recently registered to track the BJB investigation.

MA Background: A little bit of JKD but ended up gravitating to mostly Kail/Escrima/Arnis ....Mainly Bahala Na (when GM Giron was still alive) with a little Lameco and LacCoste thrown in.

Have been impressed with the investigation you all have been conducting here on the Blythe issue. Have not posted to that thread and have no intention of doing so as it seems you all have it well in hand and don't need another newb blathering about and posting questions and subjects that have been addressed 486 times previously in the thread. ;)

The patience shown in that thread by the mods and regular posters has been nothing short of amazing. As someone who has moderated and/or Admined several forums over the last 6 years, I can honestly say I would not have been as patient or kind as you guys have been. The fact you haven't really banned too many people or put many heads on pikes is amazing to me.

I'm impressed, and I thank you for letting me in your "home".

Michelle

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello Michelle, Im new and instead of starting a new thread i thought id jump in here and introduce myself in your thread. Im an amateur MMA fighter. Hoping to go train in the states in a few months. Hello all

Style
    jkd concepts
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Style
    Shodokan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hai guys. New member here, studied Kenpo Karate under Sensei Bryan Souza, and am happy to contribute.