solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    8/25/2009 11:19am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Seminar - Fighting Concepts of Hung Ga Kung Fu

hi guys, wanted to pass on the info for a seminar that will be at my mo-kwoon in a few weeks:

What: Fighting Concepts of Hung Ga Kung Fu

Where: New York Hung Ga
    115 W. 27th Street, Suite 602
    New York, NY 10001
    (212) 366-6569
    www.newyorkhungga.com

Date: Saturday September 12, 2009

Time: 1:00 3:00 pm

Cost: $60 (check or money order by 9/5/09; Cash at the door thereafter only) *
    * $30 for Law Enforcement and Military personnel

About: Learn the techniques and concepts that make Hung Ga Kung Fu such an effective fighting system. We break down traditional Hung Ga training concepts and techniques into quick, applicable moves anyone can learn for self-defense - from beginners to advanced level practitioners. Beginner Level practitioners will learn simple, yet effective, applications for self-defense. Intermediate and Advance practitioners will learn Hung Ga concepts that will augment their own training. More tools in your tool box as they say.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    9/10/2009 9:15am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    just bumping this, cause it is this saturday.

for those interested in no nonsense fight oriented chinese boxing, this is a good chance to experience it.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/11/2009 2:12am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, I'd love to go to that. Wish I was on the East Coast.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/12/2009 12:14am

Style: in hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will there be vids posted afterwards?

Thumbs up!

Posted On:
    9/12/2009 1:09am

supporting member
     Style: Judo,MT,Boxing,BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, please go and take videos. I'm curious about the fight applications of southern styles.