Sponsored Links Spacer Image

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 11:07am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

used atama gold weave BJJ gi for sale (black, A2)

i have a lightly used (less than 10 times total) atama gold weave gi in black that i would like to sell.

i would prefer someone local to nyc, as it would make payment/pickup easy, but will consider paypal and shipment if needed.

this is the old gold weave from about 4 years back, and although i like it a lot, and it's a great gi, it's black, and i can't wear it at my judo dojo. add in the fact that i am now training 3x a week and have one gi, and it's obvious that i need to buy a 2nd judo gi and that this one should go since it's not seeing any use.

i see the new gold weave on sale on the atama site for $170, so i think that $90 is a fair price for this (not including any shipping.)

i will throw in a barely used white belt with it as well.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 12:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A2? How tall are you? For some reason i thought you described yourself as smaller than that.

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 12:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    A2? How tall are you? For some reason i thought you described yourself as smaller than that.
    5'7" 150-155lbs, 32 waist (31 on a good day - no homo)

it fits just right and is correct according to the size chart on this page: http://www.atama-kimonos.com/product...ew%20black.htm
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Posted On:
    8/13/2009 2:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SOLD! that didn't take long.