1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    37
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Pat M back in the ufc, profile back up on ufc.com.

    Aww man, I was just told by a freind of Pats, he's back in the UFC again. Pat M, that is. Awesome....looking forward to seeing him back in the oct.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    37
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pats been staying in excellent shape and he's looking to fight within the next three months......whats some match-ups you guys want to see? I've got a few I'd love to see.

  3. #3
    Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,755
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont see him having any impact on the UFC as it is, he might be able to get through some midcard ex-TUFers or gatekeepers but against the top guys in his class he gets schooled. He couldnt even get past Renzo.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Posts
    6
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As much as I hate to say it, i think a huge factor why he is back is because he doesn't really have any marquee names in his stable and has to get out there and promote his gyms and fighting system himself to stay relevant. I hope he can get a couple of wins and some much needed attention, but agree that he is unlikely to be a factor at this point.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    657
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i thought the guy had a permanent back injury?

    what relevant fight for him in the ufc is there anyways? matt serra?

  6. #6
    theotherserge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North of San Francisco
    Posts
    4,458
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Danjitsu View Post
    As much as I hate to say it, i think a huge factor why he is back is because he doesn't really have any marquee names in his stable and has to get out there and promote his gyms and fighting system himself to stay relevant. I hope he can get a couple of wins and some much needed attention, but agree that he is unlikely to be a factor at this point.
    Alot of that has to do with the screwjob/troll that ruined Pat's franchise-have a look at the .org writeup regarding this. It's totally sad, really. He had an excellent program and I hope he/they can rebuild.
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    304
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherserge View Post
    Alot of that has to do with the screwjob/troll that ruined Pat's franchise-have a look at the .org writeup regarding this. It's totally sad, really. He had an excellent program and I hope he/they can rebuild.
    That's really messed up. I remember when that whole thing was going on, and how weird it was for him to have an e-stalker, but I never knew that it made Miletich's fighters jump ship. Damn. . .

  8. #8
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who?????

  9. #9
    theotherserge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North of San Francisco
    Posts
    4,458
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thaclient View Post
    That's really messed up. I remember when that whole thing was going on, and how weird it was for him to have an e-stalker, but I never knew that it made Miletich's fighters jump ship. Damn. . .
    some of his top guys were ready to move on anyhow. It's the legal and business hassles that the fucker created that ran it all aground. Pat was dumb not to do a background check on the character, but it still really sucks how much damage was caused.
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO