Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 10:03am

Style: ex-BJJ, ex-TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    to OP(that's what you call the thread starter, right? pardon, noobie here):
    just finished rolling with 2 high schoolers, both 16. no problems with them(the problem is with me!:laughing5). maybe it's the upbringing, maybe the genes...

Quote Originally Posted by Sley View Post

how big is that? too bad i can't pretest it.

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 10:24am

Style: Judo Sandbagger

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was teaching intro to martial arts - TKD, JJJ, Judo, at a kids camp.
    A 13 year old identifies himself as a Brown Belt in Karate. Is almost my height, but I have 50 pounds on him.

He says he should be teaching the class. I told him that he could if he could prove that he could. I didn't even have to hurt him...but his ego, might have been brused.

So it is the judo section, I match him with a 14 year old girl (judo blue belt) for Randori, he had been trying to either impress or demoralize all camp long. She slammed him so hard, that I think he started passing her love notes the rest of camp.

I believe he was a better person after the course than coming in. That and on the last day he said his karate instuctor would destroy me. I love teaching kids!

mr. Hobbes

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 8:32pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
    I was teaching intro to martial arts - TKD, JJJ, Judo, at a kids camp.
    A 13 year old identifies himself as a Brown Belt in Karate. Is almost my height, but I have 50 pounds on him.

He says he should be teaching the class. I told him that he could if he could prove that he could. I didn't even have to hurt him...but his ego, might have been brused.

So it is the judo section, I match him with a 14 year old girl (judo blue belt) for Randori, he had been trying to either impress or demoralize all camp long. She slammed him so hard, that I think he started passing her love notes the rest of camp.

I believe he was a better person after the course than coming in. That and on the last day he said his karate instuctor would destroy me. I love teaching kids!
    You should have told him that only happens in Soviet Russia, kinda like the effective use of Systema
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789