Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 11:44pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing, Freestyle

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Poster Boy for an Incompetent Referee

I was TKO'ed earlier but it wasn't a traditional TKO the guy guy me into a full mount then ground and pounded me with over 60 punches and not even that a blacked out for most of it and he still just stood us up hes a fucking tard my opponent said actually called the TKO when i didn't get back up the ref was still standing there like a fucking ***** bitch when i did regain consciousness tho i got up and beat the **** out of the ref with the adrenaline i still had going on there. No one stopped me. WoW.

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 12:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sounds like you're the Poster Boy for childish asshole.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 12:24am

Style: Half-assery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It sucks that there are no real qualifications for becoming a referee in mma.

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 1:04am

Style: BJJ, Judo, SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rath, I can't speak about Canadian licensing but I know in Texas all regulated combat sports have specific requirements to become a referee.
    From the Texas Dept of Licensing and Regulation

"61.21. Licensing Requirements--Referees. (New section effective February 1, 2006, 31 TexReg 481; amended effective December 1, 2007; 32 TexReg 8470)

(a) To qualify for a new license as a referee, an applicant must:

(1) be at least 21 years of age;

(2) not have been convicted of a felony;

(3) demonstrate the ability to perform the functions of a referee by:

(A) having completed a training program provided by, or approved by the Executive Director, that consists of classroom training and an internship program; or,

(B) meeting one or more of the following;

(i) having at least three years active experience as a referee in the combative sport in which he seeks endorsement by having officiated in at least ten combative sporting events per year;

(ii) being currently licensed as a referee in a state that the Executive Director has determined has licensing requirements that are equivalent to Texas’ requirements; or

(iii) having formerly held a Texas referee’s license that lapsed in good standing.

(b) Referee licenses will be endorsed showing each class of bouts in which they may officiate with one or more of the following legends:

(1) B (Boxing);

(2) K (Kick-boxing); and

(3) M (Mixed martial arts).

(c) An endorsement may be obtained by completion of classroom training and an internship program provided or approved by the Executive Director for that class of endorsement.

(d) Persons renewing licenses, or obtaining new licenses on the basis of holding a license from another state or formerly having held a Texas license, may obtain one or more endorsements by providing proof acceptable to the Executive Director of previous experience refereeing contests in the class of endorsement(s) sought.

(e) Referees must have an endorsement for a class in order to referee events in that class."

OP, I am sorry to hear about what happened. What athletic commission/licensing board did you compete under?
    Last edited by Naszir; 8/22/2009 1:08am at . Reason: Added reference

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 2:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Fried Chokin View Post
    Sounds like you're the Poster Boy for childish asshole.
    +1. getting beat up by a trained fighter is respectable if you're a trained fighter, not if you're an untrained ref. i'd be mad as hell, but, assuming this is a sanctioned thing, i'd take care of it though paper. maybe he's simply a sadist, maybe if his brains were dynamite, he wouldn't have enough to blow the hat off his head. i'd make sure this caliber of reffing would follow him for his miserable career.

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 3:10am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3g0d0fWAR View Post
    I was TKO'ed earlier but it wasn't a traditional TKO the guy guy me into a full mount then ground and pounded me with over 60 punches and not even that a blacked out for most of it and he still just stood us up hes a fucking tard my opponent said actually called the TKO when i didn't get back up the ref was still standing there like a fucking ***** bitch when i did regain consciousness tho i got up and beat the **** out of the ref with the adrenaline i still had going on there. No one stopped me. WoW.
    Did you post this from the locker room? You typed like you're still concussed.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 3:39am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you know that "All Rot" is an anagram for "A Troll"? I didn't. Sort of fits, doesn't it?

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 3:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yea i did type it from the locker room and i don't care that i lost the other fighter is really good but did he need to hit me 50 some times? lol I'm waiting for the video to be sent to me then i might upload it lol but my god my head is pounding
    I hate that fucking Ref!

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 3:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Safety is the # 1 responsibility for the ref no? lmfao fucking dumbass

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/22/2009 3:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3g0d0fWAR View Post
    yea i did type it from the locker room and i don't care that i lost the other fighter is really good but did he need to hit me 50 some times? lol I'm waiting for the video to be sent to me then i might upload it lol but my god my head is pounding
    I hate that fucking Ref!
    Let's look at your entire posts for one second here ... not just your horrid typing and what appears to be a dribble of B.S.

Oh what is this in the top corner of your posts ?
    Style: Kickboxing, Freestyle
    well now ... it looks like there were a number of unqualified people in that event . You can't just blame the ref ...

... not that I believe any of it for a split second anyway . I call bullshit until you magically produce a video of this magnificent cluster **** of a fight .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast