Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/25/2009 7:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel View Post
    They were for his training partners to use against him so he could practice his ninjamagic-smokebomb-grapplinghook escape
    And we all see how well that turned out. Lesson learned:
    When larping, stick to compliant partners armed with styrofoam kusarigama and such.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    7/31/2010 7:12pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MYAA Ryu Ninjitsu Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sensei Lee

I thought this was a Martial Arts site. And that most here would be Martial Artist . But I seen some moronic comments that made me differ.
    Sensei Lee was always on point and ready even at sleep for anything.

However when your around Friends and family ,it is no longer a priority.
    He trusted and befriended with his neighbors son and friends . I heard he ever fed them and gave them shelter time to time . When they needed it.
    I dont know detail of what happen. . But I knew Derrick. And for this to have happened he trusted them. If Derrick was at war ,A army would have no chance. He was the Elite . Best of the Best. The Sharing of his knowledge and giving person he was ..And the trust he gave his Friends and STUDENTS is what made this possible.
    I just needed to address the "off gaurd" issue. I was under the impression that these guys were there frequently ,possibly students of his. 1 is his friends/Neighbor's Son. So he was comfortable with them around and giving his back to them.It was done from behind . Say the Detectives and he never knew it was coming.
    I would like to thank this site for paying tribute to my late Teacher/Friend.
    And even to the some of the Idiots for commenting. he deserves the attention and time of people . Even if they left a Moronic comment.
    This MAn was a Great Man,the best MArtial Artist I ever knew about. And had so much to share and contribute to the Arts. There are not many Martial artists left who gave the level of dedication or can do what he did.
    this man did not seek fame ,that is why he was an unknown amongst the arts mainstream. If he had ,the top names would have had no chance against him. And he would have told them exactly what he was about to do and how he was going to execute it . And they would have not been able to have done anything to stop it . HE was lightning Quick .Like no other ever seen. Im not exaggerating.The one who met him and witnessed his skills . Would agree. He was a unknown Bruce Lee. A extremnist ,who wanted to share his knowledge .
    To the Great Sensei Derrick Lee. Your are MYAA Ryu Ninjitsu Do ,And will live in our system for ever. Rest In Peace my Friend, knowing this.
    Chris
    Ooshh

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/31/2010 7:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by brooklyn758 View Post
    I thought this was a Martial Arts site. And that most here would be Martial Artist . But I seen some moronic comments that made me differ.

He trusted and befriended with his neighbors son and friends . I heard he ever fed them and gave them shelter time to time . When they needed it.
    I dont know detail of what happen. . But I knew Derrick. And for this to have happened he trusted them. If Derrick was at war ,A army would have no chance. He was the Elite . Best of the Best. The Sharing of his knowledge and giving person he was ..And the trust he gave his Friends and STUDENTS is what made this possible.
    I just needed to address the "off gaurd" issue. I was under the impression that these guys were there frequently ,possibly students of his. 1 is his friends/Neighbor's Son. So he was comfortable with them around and giving his back to them.It was done from behind . Say the Detectives and he never knew it was coming.
    I would like to thank this site for paying tribute to my late Teacher/Friend.
    And even to the some of the Idiots for commenting. he deserves the attention and time of people . Even if they left a Moronic comment.
    This MAn was a Great Man,the best MArtial Artist I ever knew about. And had so much to share and contribute to the Arts. There are not many Martial artists left who gave the level of dedication or can do what he did.
    this man did not seek fame ,that is why he was an unknown amongst the arts mainstream. If he had ,the top names would have had no chance against him. And he would have told them exactly what he was about to do and how he was going to execute it . And they would have not been able to have done anything to stop it . HE was lightning Quick .Like no other ever seen. Im not exaggerating.The one who met him and witnessed his skills . Would agree. He was a unknown Bruce Lee. A extremnist ,who wanted to share his knowledge .
    To the Great Sensei Derrick Lee. Your are MYAA Ryu Ninjitsu Do ,And will live in our system for ever. Rest In Peace my Friend, knowing this.
    Chris
    Ooshh
    the sheer quantity of oxymorons in this post are breathtaking.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/31/2010 8:12pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vs.
    I'm not going to read any further because, you'll probably say some more embarrassing things. Please pay attention to the dates when you post, thank you.

Posted On:
    7/31/2010 9:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    the sheer quantity of oxymorons in this post are breathtaking.
    Your right about the imbeciles. 1 follow after your posting. I just found these comments ad this article. that is why i had to reply to remedy the ignorant .
    My ignorance only asks questions. Its the Arrogant Ignorant ones that should remain silent. But they can't help advertising there stupidity. its humorous how one does not realize what a azz he makes himself look like.
    You cant laugh at the retarded or mental disable. but you can at the ones who strive to become one . :eusa_thin
    I have not seen this posting prior .And it is almost 1 year since his murder.
    I just wanted to bring light on his true persona. I could not stay quiet and watch self-Ignorant cowards defame a dead man . My Friend was a hero . He save some lives in his life time. With his teachings and with his heroic actions. They went unknown . He did not stick around for the recognition from the media.
    But the ones who he did help gave him much recognition and appreciation at his funeral.
    Im sure more dumb statements will be made right after this .
    For the those striving, i'll quote Forest Gump "Stupid is , What Stupid does".:XXeyeslam:XXeyeslam

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    7/31/2010 10:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stop rolling your face on the keyboard you fuckwit.

It's a tragedy this man died, especially under these circumstances. I'd much rather read that his assailants have been brought to justice, than read you wax lyrical about how he could take on an "army" in order to bolster your own limp ninjer dick (psst, he quite obviously couldn't take on an army).

So, what is it to be... will you honour his memory with tales of justice, or with flaccid dick waving?
    Last edited by Lu Tze; 7/31/2010 10:52pm at . Reason: variety is the spice of life

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/31/2010 11:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your right about the imbeciles. 1 follow after your posting. I just found these comments ad this article. that is why i had to reply to remedy the ignorant .
    My ignorance only asks questions. Its the Arrogant Ignorant ones that should remain silent. But they can't help advertising there stupidity. its humorous how one does not realize what a azz he makes himself look like.
    You cant laugh at the retarded or mental disable. but you can at the ones who strive to become one . :eusa_thin
    I have not seen this posting prior .And it is almost 1 year since his murder.
    I just wanted to bring light on his true persona. I could not stay quiet and watch self-Ignorant cowards defame a dead man . My Friend was a hero . He save some lives in his life time. With his teachings and with his heroic actions. They went unknown . He did not stick around for the recognition from the media.
    But the ones who he did help gave him much recognition and appreciation at his funeral.
    Im sure more dumb statements will be made right after this .
    For the those striving, i'll quote Forest Gump "Stupid is , What Stupid does".:XXeyeslam:XXeyeslam
    with every post, you soil his memory

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 3:04am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Memories of him was the reason I posted. And to share the person He was . People makes comments in the way they might see due to the absence of facts. I understand why some might have thought wrong of him . I needed to clear that up.
    . And because of commenting Cowards will not stop me from posting. the ones who have interest in this thread or happenings. Would or should want some more detail or answers from someone who knew him. And for them ,I wanted to give some clarification.
    As far as Me or our teachings. We can be easily contacted.
    This Man was Family to me. I did a search to see if I can find some information or outcome of events. And continue to do so.
    It my 1st time on this site . I was under impressing only practitioners or teachers of the arts would be here. . I will entertain my own ignorance first,and read what this website is about. Before making any assessment or share opinion.
    if anyone has more info ,regarding events or fore-coming events in this case ,please share it with me. I have not been in touch with Master Yusef or any of his students. Im having trouble or finding it hard to come to the dojo and not seeing Sensei there. . For years i always came hours early or picked him up at home . So he could teach me stuff or work with me before class. And many others students did the same.. He was the most generous person one could know.And for him getting killed for that part of him overwhelms me. Justice won't be served by death penalty or prison .
    I say and sure Derrick would agree. Let the assailants go !!! Scot Free!!!
    Like it never happened . That way justice can really be served. Im sure his family and anyone that was close to him will feel the same.
    Justice will be served when these Cowards are released..
    At least if I 'm still living. They should fear going to jail ,But coming out.
    1 more thing ,WE ARE NOT NINJAS. The ninjas died centuries ago. We are practitioners of Ninjitsu .Which is the Art or study of the tactics and techniques they practiced. we are not Up in arms ,or defending a Lord. We are normal people studying a subject at a school. Some like to sit home and make dumb comments. Others don't fear going out, to get education.
    Rest in Peace Derrick ,knowing that i am not at rest with what happened.;-}:ninja7::ninja7:

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 10:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Memories of him was the reason I posted. And to share the person He was . People makes comments in the way they might see due to the absence of facts. I understand why some might have thought wrong of him . I needed to clear that up.
    . And because of commenting Cowards will not stop me from posting. the ones who have interest in this thread or happenings. Would or should want some more detail or answers from someone who knew him. And for them ,I wanted to give some clarification.
    As far as Me or our teachings. We can be easily contacted.
    This Man was Family to me. I did a search to see if I can find some information or outcome of events. And continue to do so.
    It my 1st time on this site . I was under impressing only practitioners or teachers of the arts would be here. . I will entertain my own ignorance first,and read what this website is about. Before making any assessment or share opinion.
    if anyone has more info ,regarding events or fore-coming events in this case ,please share it with me. I have not been in touch with Master Yusef or any of his students. Im having trouble or finding it hard to come to the dojo and not seeing Sensei there. . For years i always came hours early or picked him up at home . So he could teach me stuff or work with me before class. And many others students did the same.. He was the most generous person one could know.And for him getting killed for that part of him overwhelms me. Justice won't be served by death penalty or prison .
    I say and sure Derrick would agree. Let the assailants go !!! Scot Free!!!
    Like it never happened . That way justice can really be served. Im sure his family and anyone that was close to him will feel the same.
    Justice will be served when these Cowards are released..
    At least if I 'm still living. They should fear going to jail ,But coming out.
    1 more thing ,WE ARE NOT NINJAS. The ninjas died centuries ago. We are practitioners of Ninjitsu .Which is the Art or study of the tactics and techniques they practiced. we are not Up in arms ,or defending a Lord. We are normal people studying a subject at a school. Some like to sit home and make dumb comments. Others don't fear going out, to get education.
    Rest in Peace Derrick ,knowing that i am not at rest with what happened.;-}:ninja7::ninja7:
    that sound you hear is gravespinning

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 10:42am

Style: Judo n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude your friends grave does not need more fertilizer...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast