Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 7:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Mayweather Goes on Racist Rant on YouTube..Calls Out Pacquiao Once Again..

I am not even going to grant this piece of 'news' the legitimacy of putting it in the MMA Forums...
    Mayweather has crossed the line with his latest tirade showing what a truly classless piece of **** he really is. His latest vid is making the rounds on the internet as Manny prepares for his fight against Margarito. Mayweather's stupidity adds to the frustration fight fans feel knowing this clown can just pick and choose his opponents and cash in whenever he wants.
    He has the gall to call out Manny when it is his fight camp that has been thwarting efforts to get the two fighters in the ring..
    Unfortunately, he is such a slick boxer there is no one who can shut his mouth and even if there were (debatable) he would likely avoid fighting them anyways.
    Guy is a disgrace and after the Toney laugh-fest - this is just another black eye on the sport of Boxing.

Published: September 4, 2010

Floyd Mayweather Rant Against Manny Pacquiao - It was too bad to hear for millions of local fans of Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao as Floy Mayweather would be made to pay for the video he released this Friday that was already spreading in the internet and was a vile affront to human dignity.

Another case occurred a controversy to Floyd Mayweather, Jr this morning via Ustream as he went on a racist rant about the popular Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao.

In his rants, Mayweather mentioned that Pacquiao is a midget several times and said once that once he beats his opponent (if ever the fight ever happens) he will force Manny Pacquiao to “make some sushi rolls and cook some rice.”

As Mayweather continued with his rants, he also said “we’re going to cook him with some cats and dogs”.

Now the said video is already spreading the internet. This is the first time Mayweather has talked in a while and some people are saying that it was just a waste of time for Mayweather giving such kind of rants.

People now are hoping that Pacquiao, as an elected government official in the Philippines, would turn down such a deal, but even he could not muster what little would it take to do the right thing for the standing of his sport.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 7:39pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is an idiot. I liked watching him box but, as his ego grew, I knew it was headed in this direction. They had some of the video on the news and it is the same BS he always spouts with racial crap thrown in.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 7:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God, I wish someone would shut him up and lay a pounding on him..
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 7:46pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wish he would have fought Sugar Shane earlier. Shane rocked him in their and then got scared or tentative. It was crazy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 8:22pm

Style: Generic MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some mma champ should call him out. In person. He's a classless punk kid with a 3 cent brain & no character. Sad how priceless talent often shows up in such mediocre people. I'll always respect real gladiators like Mickey Ward or Arturo Gatti worlds more than some super-talented gutless crybaby like little Floyd.

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 8:51pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd call Brock Lesnar a Saint at this point if he got his hands on Mayweather and pounded him into hamburger meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Gold Summit Martial Arts Institute

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 9:09pm

Style: Ba Zheng Dao Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mayweather just wants to get Pacquiao mad enough to fight him with his ridiculous demands. Gutless coward.

Authentic Kung Fu in Buffalo, NY

http://www.buffalokungfu.com

http://www.laoshierinmarkle.com

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 11:06pm

Style: The Way of Hand and Foot

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw it the other day. I like him as a fighter but this is going too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Dad
    I'd call Brock Lesnar a Saint at this point if he got his hands on Mayweather and pounded him into hamburger meat.
    That'd be an epic battle of epic epicness.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 11:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    meh, **** you guys. the world needs heels for the good guys, everyone in boxing knows this and hams **** up. i know guys personally who are extremely nice who have gone the heel route to spice up fights. floyd mayweather gets asses into seats because he creates controversy. can call him an idiot all you like but at the end of the day hes sitting on a gold bed with gold hookers and gold cocaine getting a golden shower. im sure he couldnt care less.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2010 11:42pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    meh, **** you guys. the world needs heels for the good guys, everyone in boxing knows this and hams **** up. i know guys personally who are extremely nice who have gone the heel route to spice up fights. floyd mayweather gets asses into seats because he creates controversy. can call him an idiot all you like but at the end of the day hes sitting on a gold bed with gold hookers and gold cocaine getting a golden shower. im sure he couldnt care less.
    I agree with this post. Mayweather is a doucheball, but he's just searching for the right buttons to push. As far back as I can remember, that is what I have always loved about boxing/fighting... Someone talks trash, either backs it up, or gets shut the **** down. Pac needs get up off his moral code/phobia **** and fight Mayweather... It's long over due. Pound for Pound, Natural weight-class, he's the only one that I can see that can more than likely shut Mayweather the **** up.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast