Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/22/2010 2:41am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You need to go back to page 3 of this forum where you will see my original and very first post where I did reply to and only to MT_MMA. You jumped in and I defended my first post. I stand by that post (that video is of Terrill From Team Fusion refing that fight and Not Waller nor Team Fearless).

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/22/2010 2:52am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by firecracker View Post
    You need to go back to page 3 of this forum where you will see my original and very first post where I did reply to and only to MT_MMA. You jumped in and I defended my first post. I stand by that post (that video is of Terrill From Team Fusion refing that fight and Not Waller nor Team Fearless).
    Oh dude, like I said I wanted information from YOU so I could properly do something. You got some links or proof or ANYTHING to support your claim that it is improperly labeled ?

See I could jump on and say that it is you in this video wearing a pink tutu.
    YouTube- Masculine man wearing dainty sissy pink tutu in public
    Only you, the people who know you or some random person that could find a picture of you would know the difference. Until such evidence is shown nothing can be done about it.

See he ( MT_MMA ) is making a claim, right ? You say he is wrong. Damn it man show how he is wrong!
    ... because as two anonymous posters how am I suppose to know who is right and who is wrong ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/22/2010 2:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You need to go back to page 3 of this forum where you will see my original and very first post where I did reply to and only to MT_MMA.
    You need to read the stickies and figure out how things work around here so I don't have to type so damn much.

* edit *

... also welcome to Bullshido and have you had knowledge (biblical use) of that penguin yet ?
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/22/2010 3:01am at .
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/22/2010 3:02am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes if you want proof that video is of Terrill from Team fusion I can get you photos or videos.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/22/2010 3:03am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will look for it now

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/22/2010 3:05am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, I work on reading the"stickies" also whatever/wherever they are... I've been a little busy myself.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/22/2010 3:17am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will look for it now
    See just because someone is using bad words or appears harsh on here doesn't mean they aren't trying to help.

Also if you are training in a style list your style in your style field. If all you do is own or manage a club then you need to leave it blank or write NONE in that field.

If you are an instructor then we can get you an instructor's tag so people will know you know what the **** you are talking about.

If you want to advertise or promote your club we have very affordable membership packages that allow you to do so.

All the tags (like instructor, business, will travel to beat your ass, and supporting membership) also verify you are who you say you are and that personal information is only seen by the admin if you wish to keep things private.

You would only have to pay for the business, sponsor, and supporting member tags. The other tags ( judo black belt, BJJ rank tag, Instructor, Military, Law Enforcement etc.) are free and only require verification by an admin.

* edit *

each sub forum has stickies ( posts with your name in the title ) at the top.
    This is the YMAS subforum link.
    Your Martial Art Sucks: General Martial Arts and Comedy Forum - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    There are TONS of subforums and each have their own rules and required dress code which are explained in the stickies.

* EDIT EDIT *

Wow the stickies for YMAS suck ass ... the summary at the top of each page explains YMAS pretty well tho.

The Martial Arts General Discussion and Comedy forum Take the gloves off and grammatically beat on each other and dead horses such as Style vs. Style, Chi, Ashida Kim, George Dillman, and related, retarded discussions. Lightly moderated, for blatantly obvious idiocy and NSFW or illegal content.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/22/2010 3:21am at .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/22/2010 3:18am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://billingsgazette.com/sports/mi...cc4c002e0.html
    This is an article in the Billings Gazzette with photos of Terrill and his Team Fusion Fight league.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/22/2010 3:26am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Backfistmonkey View Post
    You need to read the stickies and figure out how things work around here so I don't have to type so damn much.

* edit *

... also welcome to Bullshido and have you had knowledge (biblical use) of that penguin yet ?
    UMMM... No but thanks for the warm welcome anyway. Made my heart putter.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/22/2010 3:36am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://billingsgazette.com/sports/mi...cc4c002e0.html
    This is an article in the Billings Gazzette with photos of Terrill and his Team Fusion Fight league.
    Damn man, I hate to say it but the photo looks a lot like that ref in the first vid.

Not saying your are right or wrong here. I am not that good at facial recognition honestly. I am sure someone else will be able to comment more definitively.

... but being patient and providing supporting data does add weight to your statement.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast