Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/13/2009 10:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: chinese martial arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Looking for sparring partners in the s. fla area

Hi guys. Short time lurker first time poster. I'm looking for sparring parters in the broward area. I practice chinese martial arts but i'm looking to learn from mma and other arts through sparring and gain new friends. i'm aware of the flame wars online about traditional vs modern or stand up vs ground fighting but i don't care about that. i just want to learn and have fun along the way. It's my second post on this website so i understand the cautiousness some may have.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/13/2009 12:00pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dash25 View Post
    Hi guys. Short time lurker first time poster. I'm looking for sparring parters in the broward area. I practice chinese martial arts but i'm looking to learn from mma and other arts through sparring and gain new friends. i'm aware of the flame wars online about traditional vs modern or stand up vs ground fighting but i don't care about that. i just want to learn and have fun along the way. It's my second post on this website so i understand the cautiousness some may have.
    We jsut had a throwdown in gainesville not too long ago. I'm in the tampa area and theres a few in orlando and clearwater. Try askin in the other sf throwdown thread maybe?

Posted On:
    9/13/2009 1:12pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: chinese martial arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wingchunx2z View Post
    We jsut had a throwdown in gainesville not too long ago. I'm in the tampa area and theres a few in orlando and clearwater. Try askin in the other sf throwdown thread maybe?
    Cool, thanks. i only put up the thread because it stands out more but i will do that.