Administrator

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 10:56pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MELOSWIFT View Post
    oh please bullshido isn't the first place to hate on Bruce Lee and say he was just an actor just because he's the one that got famous
    Who said hate? Oops how about you take each poster at what they say?

you all saw the guy move. he'd kick your ass and you know it.
    Actually no I don't.
    I saw the way Jackie moved and he eventually admitted he couldn't fight.
    I saw the way Jet li moved, he also admitted he couldn't fight.

that should be enough to qualify someone to teach you. then you can decide if you like the style and if you can put up with all the love from the ladies and all the hollywood ****.
    Bullshit. Wrong website soon to be wrong forum.

shieeet. i think van dam is all show but i'm pretty sure he'd kick alot of people's asses in this internet chat forum for people angry at martial arts
    Well we know he'd kick your ass.

Look there is that "angry" word again. Which is funny considering you just said
    i think bullshido has single handedly turned me off to all martial arts in a matter of a couple of days
    Oh and yes, I see your strawmn.

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 10:56pm

Style: Judo+soon 2b bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i get your points... although i don's think you're cool in any way because of it.

i will say that i love your martial arts assumes talking peaceful crap helps you kick ass, thats funny as hell, but not just that it rings true...

Bruce Lee however i do believe you are underestimating because you're becoming dogmatic; like a religious doubter. from the church of doubt...

point being, yea there's alot of bullshit out there and i'm happy to have my bullshit called out. it helps a person grow.. but Bruce was subversive... he called out the traditionalists and challenged ancient reservations about the sanctity of kung fu and how the evil american was not worthy of it. Aside from exposing the rigidity of the traditional arts that confine you to specific movements. yes bullshido is cool

but Bruce Lee is still the fuckin man mutherfucker

Umm, you are aware I was being sarcastic in my post, right? I don't try to be badass or "cool" in any way. At least I don't think I project that image.

I'm just a fool and proud of it, and a rather nice guy in real life. I just don't like it when people take advantage of my naivety to teach me bullcrap (see MABS). In other words, most of what I say should not be takn to heart, unless I insist I am being serious, which I can be when I want or need to be.

Sorry if I hurt your Bruce Lee Fantasies.

Sincerely,

ZoA.
    Let your anger be like a monkey trapped inside a pinata; waiting inside, hoping that the children don't break through with the stick.

-Master Tang (Kung Pow! Enter the Fist)

A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
    Bill Cosby

The believer is happy, the doubter wise.
    Greek proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Martial Talk is not neutral, it's just neutered.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 10:59pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 11:00pm

Style: Judo+soon 2b bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fap fap.
    Let your anger be like a monkey trapped inside a pinata; waiting inside, hoping that the children don't break through with the stick.

-Master Tang (Kung Pow! Enter the Fist)

A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice.
    Bill Cosby

The believer is happy, the doubter wise.
    Greek proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    Martial Talk is not neutral, it's just neutered.

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 11:26pm

Style: Urban Goju

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108 View Post
    Buddhism is cool
    :5jigsaw:

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 11:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenOfAnger View Post
    Umm, you are aware I was being sarcastic in my post, right? I don't try to be badass or "cool" in any way. At least I don't think I project that image.

I'm just a fool and proud of it, and a rather nice guy in real life. I just don't like it when people take advantage of my naivety to teach me bullcrap (see MABS). In other words, most of what I say should not be takn to heart, unless I insist I am being serious, which I can be when I want or need to be.

Sorry if I hurt your Bruce Lee Fantasies.

Sincerely,

ZoA.
    sorry.

damn im an asshole now too

you know to give you something here i think he sucked at nunchaku

but i wont move on Bruce Lee. he was fuckin fast

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 11:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Who said hate? Oops how about you take each poster at what they say?

Actually no I don't.
    I saw the way Jackie moved and he eventually admitted he couldn't fight.
    I saw the way Jet li moved, he also admitted he couldn't fight.

Bullshit. Wrong website soon to be wrong forum.

Well we know he'd kick your ass.

Look there is that "angry" word again. Which is funny considering you just said

Oh and yes, I see your strawmn.
    just because i think its good to debunk bullshit and feel there is much truth on this site for people to see and read, doesn't mean i'm pissed off at the world and wanna badmouth every martial art except whatever you wanna call MMA at the moment

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 11:41pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    doesn't mean i'm pissed off at the world and wanna badmouth every martial art except whatever you wanna call MMA at the moment
    Who in this thread has said anything bad about a Martial art but you?

Another strawman.

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 11:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Who in this thread has said anything bad about a Martial art but you?

Another strawman.
    not this thread the other ones in the forums created specifically to speak ill of every martial art individually in corresponding sections. some of which i concede to you is necessary. but all the **** your mother and your art is for pussies stuff is stupid thats all. jeez strawman? you got the lingo down for arguing semantics all thanks to bullshido!

i gotta say guys come harder with the hate harder with the abuse its early common i got some tension to unleash karate style!! except with a keyboard and its actually past midnight

ahh listen i'm not angry. or angry at anger. and if you disagree with me i will no longer call you angry.

more anger!

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 11:58pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not this thread the other ones in the forums created specifically to speak ill of every martial art individually in corresponding sections. some of which i concede to you is necessary. but all the **** your mother and your art is for pussies stuff is stupid thats all. jeez strawman? you got the lingo down for arguing semantics all thanks to bullshido!
    Yet, that is exactly what you are doing. This thread was about Shi Yang Ming, wushu, moved to Bruce Lee, added an insult about MMA and now you complain about the website.

How is it not a strawman. Just so you know semantics is a good thing. That way, everyone understands what the next man is typing. You know, if you understood semantics, you would have picked up on Zen of Angers sarcasm.
    i gotta say guys come harder with the hate harder with the abuse its early common i got some tension to unleash karate style!! except with a keyboard and its actually past midnight
    I know. I'm looking at the hate and anger spilling from your posts wondering who **** on your favorite art?

ahh listen i'm not angry. or angry at anger. and if you disagree with me i will no longer call you angry.

more anger!
    Oh, so this whole time you were calling me angry? Interesting.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345