Does TKD have T3h D3Ad1y?
Did the ninjers ever get sick of our disbelief of their d3ad1liness and finally kill every non-believer in the night, before beaming up to space in a black hooded spaceship with every MMA fighter chained up and pressure pointed into supreme agony until they donned black pyjamas and returned to earth to suck Ashida Kim's balls as penance?
Genetic Engineering or as it's called now, "Designer Living" will have a dramatic impact on sports in general. Athletes who are found with genetic engineering are banned from sports and only "Naturals" are allowed to carry professional licenses. Everyone else either does "Exhibition Sports" or play in other countries where it's legal. It gets pretty bloody though.
Originally Posted by Odacon
1. Of course, people are trying to create them all the time. If they work is a whole different thing.
Originally Posted by Jcbal93
2. Yes and it is epic.
3. Nope. Strikeforce combined with EA start a chain reaction of other organizations that allows for competition. This becomes good news for fans as it creates a rich base for fighters all over.
4. Yes. But it jumps back and forth between being an olympic sport and not.
I don't know. That's like asking if the guy who did the gardening at the whitehouse back in 1860 ever get his plans for traveling to Virginia squared out.
Originally Posted by Styygens
1. Yes, just like BJJ.
Originally Posted by newbie999
2. BJJ has become what modern day judo is like. They're almost identical now.
6. Look at my first response.
Originally Posted by TrueKarateKid
It's turned into a points game. People start figuring out how to game the sport by 2014.
No. But sidekicks and SBK's become widely popular and used.
Originally Posted by Jcbal93
Originally Posted by RealManOfSteel
Has the massive growth of the computer porn industry and the insane amount of masturbating to said porn altered the psyche of the male, such that the very sight of a desktop console or laptop triggers minor arousal, in the way the sight of a pair of panties or discarded neglige might do the same?
Last edited by Gabetuno; 8/26/2009 6:39am at .
Originally Posted by Sarcastro
Have you fought Munacra yet?
Originally Posted by Gabetuno
No, it turns out he's just scared of me.
Originally Posted by Yoj
Oh Wise Time Saint I have 2 questions:
1. Does DerAuslander108 finally have that surgery to make himself look Korean so Korean girls will finally sleep with him?
2. How am I remembered? Do I achieve my mysterious goals?
1. Well yes and no. The surgeries go over kind of in a way like Michael Jackson. innocent enough at first, but it ends tragically and horribly. Race change operations become kind of taboo. It's not really attractive, and it turns out that koreans are really into white folks anyway.
Originally Posted by Plasma
2. Yes. But we're not allowed to talk about it. The things you do change history, not to mention you beat Wilt Chamberlain. You know all that time paradox ****. I really can't say anything.
Originally Posted by DerAuslander108