Page 5 of 9 First 123456789 Last
  1. #41
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by M.C. View Post
    When was the first Emma Watson sex tape leaked and was it any better than paris hilton?
    Turns out she's a pretty classy girl and never makes one. Sorry, pedos.

  2. #42
    Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge. Join us... or die
    Gabetuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    3,295
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the year 2150, do all lame 20 somethings restructure Conan O'Brien bits for internet thread lulz, or is it still just you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.



  3. #43

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,913
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who now has the real Chun?

  4. #44

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is Pirate-jutsu finally a highly respected art, and does every one realize it has T3h D34ly?

  5. #45

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bridgewater, NJ
    Posts
    73
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does that dream I have where Cris Cyborg repeatedly rapes me in the backwoods of Georgia ever come true?

    If so, who wins the banjo duel?

  6. #46

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,593
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What year in history is most like the time 2150?

  7. #47
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    In the year 2150, do all lame 20 somethings restructure Conan O'Brien bits for internet thread lulz, or is it still just you?
    This fucking guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Who now has the real Chun?
    Nobody. It turns out _ing _un was just a joke to begin with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sley View Post
    Is Pirate-jutsu finally a highly respected art, and does every one realize it has T3h D34ly?
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
    What year in history is most like the time 2150?
    2149.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerJutsu View Post
    Does that dream I have where Cris Cyborg repeatedly rapes me in the backwoods of Georgia ever come true?

    If so, who wins the banjo duel?
    No.

  8. #48

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bridgewater, NJ
    Posts
    73
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn.

  9. #49

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    92
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does Machida retire undefeated from the UFC?
    Does Rickson Gracie ever fight again?
    How old is Randy Couture when he retires?

  10. #50
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcbal93 View Post
    Does Machida retire undefeated from the UFC?
    Does Rickson Gracie ever fight again?
    How old is Randy Couture when he retires?
    1. Machida does retire undefeated at 20-0, but continues to compete in Sumo.

    2. Rickson never fights because he's kind of a ***** and likes to call people out but not fight them.

    3. 50. He finally puts the gloves down.

Page 5 of 9 First 123456789 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO