Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 7:38pm

Style: Muay Thai/BJJ/Boxing/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

HardKnox Muay Thai Tournament Footage Thread 08/15/2009

Thanks KidSpat for letting me know about this, it was my second Thai fight, I had alot of fun...Look forward to seeing evryone else's footage who competed.

YouTube - Chance Beck vs Jay Leonard Aug 15th 2009

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 9:38pm

Style: Bas Rutten tapes

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Complete domination! Congratulations on the win. It looked like you were way better with your hands than than Leonard, and also out-clinched him with your knees. He spent most of the fight running away.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 9:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnevans View Post
    Complete domination! Congratulations on the win. It looked like you were way better with your hands than than Leonard, and also out-clinched him with your knees. He spent most of the fight running away.

Thanks man I appreciate it...I trained only 2 1/2 weeks but felt alot more calm and patient in this fight. My first i won on Unanimous decision against John Geiger, it was a good fight as well. Got the DVD but cant get it ripped to my comp to upload to youtube.

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 9:52am

Style: MMA, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice job, very smooth for a 2nd fight.

What do you mean by this?

I trained only 2 1/2 weeks

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 1:54pm

Style: BJJ/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aw man, that was beautiful. Some of those knees made me cringe. Great job!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 5:02pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Very nice. Who's holding the camera and screaming her lungs out? genuine LOL when it started clipping.

You looked very confident. Good job.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    8/17/2009 10:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good job, nice combinations :)

Unfortunately the smack got put down on my competing in this since all the girls there were basically beginners and people knew who I was so the coaches were not cool with it at all. Probably for the best, though I would have liked to get in the ring in front of a bunch of people to squash some poor girl.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 2:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks damn I was lookin forward to seeing you compete Kidspat. I thought they were having an opened division? guess you were too good for the HardKnox girls, lol. They got skeered. Did they at least refund you your money? and did you get to take advantage of the free massage?

And by 2 1/2 weeof training I mean I only trained that much, Muay Thai everyone knows Creighton is an MMA/BJJ Gym.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2009 2:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks KidSpat I was lookin forward to seeing you compete tho, that really sucks. Did you at least get refunded your entry? and did you take advantage of the free massage?

And by 2 1/2 weeks I meant thats all the thai stuff i trained.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 12:34am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaChance View Post
    Thanks damn I was lookin forward to seeing you compete Kidspat. I thought they were having an opened division? guess you were too good for the HardKnox girls, lol. They got skeered. Did they at least refund you your money? and did you get to take advantage of the free massage?

And by 2 1/2 weeof training I mean I only trained that much, Muay Thai everyone knows Creighton is an MMA/BJJ Gym.
    I guess the most experienced girl there besides me had 5 amateur boxing matches, but no muaythai experience, while everyone else had between 0-2 fights... where as I have 14 fights. Yes, there was an open division, but only one other girl signed up for it (the boxer) and she was like 165lbs whereas I weigh about 120. I told them I was willing to fight someone heavier, but the only one they found that was a possibility was a 155lb ripped up track star so I just asked for my money back. They were cool about it and apologized that they couldn't find anyone for me to fight.

On the upside, I'm seeing about setting up a pro fight with Amy Davis, maybe at Wild Bill's or if Oblas won't pay for her travel then I'll see about Lane Collier or Khunpon's events.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast