Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 9:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideingKick View Post
    You could at least do a half assed job and say what a "factual or meaningful information to the MABS thread." post is but why do that just say that your greater than me in critical thinking and logic when all you are doing is well nothing.
    Didn't they point you to the MABS stickies?

Factual and meaningful, without knowing this thread of which you speak, means information that can be checked--ie it is verifiable/falsifiable. Not your opinion. Not hearsay. MABS is for investigations into claims or issues that require evidence.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 9:23pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First of all, all of IIFs posts in that same thread ended up in Trollshido along with your drivel.
    Secondly a meaningful post is one which contains actual information, with references, about the topic at hand. Positive as well as negative information is appreciated, but it must be INFORMATION, not just your ill formed opinion.
    You'll notice that the post from Mr. Tuttle was left in the thread, even though it is quote positive towards Ken. Why? Because it is meaningful and ads to the content of the thread.
    Your nonsensical drivel added nothing to the thread, gave no new insight about the person or schools in question, and contained exactly ZERO factual references.
    If you want to provide something meaningful how about you provide the names of the olympic medalists trained by Ken or through that school and the dates they trained with him? That would definitely be progress towards showing that the school and the instructors are legit.
    Do you begin to understand the concept now?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 10:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I too am participating in the particular thread that DecidingKick is refering to. Though some of their posts are off topic, many of the other posters are as well, simply attacking the master in question rather than providing relevant information.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 10:12pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So if i said i watched 2 classes like alex\m/ did i can say whatever the hell i want and call it meaningful? Because that is what you are saying.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 10:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alex\m/ was out of line, and obviously knew little about what he spoke of.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 10:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so, that sand in your vagina is stuck up there pretty far eh?

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 10:17pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You neither made a positive nor negative claim regarding the school. I read all of the posts by you that were moved and none of them had ANYTHING to do with the subject at hand.
    Alex is making a claim about the quality and type of instruction at the school in question. His account has no evidence to back it up, and so does not lend any weight one way or the other, but it is on topic to the discussion and has been left in order to provide a reference for anyone from the school in question to address his complaints.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 10:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow all this sounds like is everyone covering each other so no one needs to follow the rules. IIF moved my posts and my friends post not because they were not coherent or factual but because they were not anti-gmk. Look at the page about Kuek almost everyone of them are negative and 5 pages almost of positive stuff have been 'move' I have found where the posts are but it is still bull that he can just 'move' whatever the hell he wants and everyone in charge covers for him so he can cover for them. BULLshido is really a weak forums good thing i am not here to really talk because I am scared about how much good quality information is 'moved' because an admin does not like it. The admins here need to get off their high pedestals.
    Copy your trollshido'ed post as a response to this message and I'll advise you on the changes that need to be made to have it in back in the MABS thread.

Nobody wants to exclude YOU from the conversation, but they will remove poorly written nonsense. I post in MABS a lot and this happens to me all the time, even when it is written well, often because of lack of relevance.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 10:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    so, that sand in your vagina is stuck up there pretty far eh?
    Now THAT was simply vulgar and uncalled for.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 10:32pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You could at least do a half assed job and say what a "factual or meaningful information to the MABS thread." post is but why do that just say that your greater than me in critical thinking and logic when all you are doing is well nothing..
    1. It is not the moderator's or the staff's job to explain how this website works. Thousands of members have joined this site without needing their hand held. It is your responsibility to educate yourself by reading the stickies at the top of each of the individual sub-forums.

2. Show me where I claimed my critical thinking or logic skills are better than yours. It appears your reading comprehension skills also need improvement.

Not to play the old man card, but many young people today seem to have a sense of entitlement that I find extremely discouraging.

I'll give you an example DeicideingKick, "You could at least do a half assed job and say what a "factual or meaningful information to the MABS thread."

By the way, it's spelled "deciding".
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast