Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 6:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Where can i make a formal complaint about an admin?

For the past few days an admin has repeatedly been abusing his power. In a thread a master was brought into question and anyone that defended the said master or proved an attack wrong has had there posts deleted and can not post to the thread. I would like to file a formal complaint about 'It is Fake' does anyone know where i can contact the needed people?

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 6:27pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only time posts are deleted on Bullshido is if they're spam. Otherwise posts moved to a more appropriate section of the forums.

I had a look in your post history and you seem to have a lot of posts in this thread:

I use a laptop - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

If you still feel wronged I guess your best bet would be to PM Phrost (the site owner IIRC) or something.

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 6:40pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What thread? Prove your case.

I'll tell you something, I've never read the stickies about the various forums, but you should. I already know what they will say, thats because I have a scientific background, so I already know what valid data is, it's not hard, but there seems to be a lot of people that post opinion in place of fact.

IIF also commits some of my posts to other fora, I have no problem with that, because they were comments on the thread rather than anything constructive, thats fine by me, thats his prerogative, and my bad.

You should learn to post something that has content.

Light Heavyweight

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First Class1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 6:44pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideingKick View Post
    For the past few days an admin has repeatedly been abusing his power. In a thread a master was brought into question and anyone that defended the said master or proved an attack wrong has had there posts deleted and can not post to the thread. I would like to file a formal complaint about 'It is Fake' does anyone know where i can contact the needed people?
    Yours and the other kiddie off-topic posts have been moved to the waste bin of this site.

MABS is one of the areas which are heavily moderated.

Contribute to the MABS conversation in a meaningful manner or stay out.

When I Get Back

Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Awards:
    BBOC - Big Bully on Campus

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 6:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I would begin here.
    Last edited by Snake Plissken; 8/16/2009 6:58pm at .

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 6:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Novice Sub Grappler

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IIF does not delete posts. He moves them around. With gusto.

Titanium laced beauty

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Album pictures25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 8:28pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look kid, IIF is not abusing his powers. You do not understand the rules around here. Like others said, the MABS forum is heavily moderated. You and your pals seem to be unable to make coherent and factual posts, which is a requirement for posting in MABS. If you can not understand why this is, I suggest you come back when you're a bit more mature.

To answer your question, you hit the "report post" button. It's at the bottom of the box on the left hand side of each post which contains the username, join date, post count and location. It's the one with the exclamation point inside a yellow rhombus. It will then show up in the moderator's forum where all the staff and moderators can see it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 8:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow all this sounds like is everyone covering each other so no one needs to follow the rules. IIF moved my posts and my friends post not because they were not coherent or factual but because they were not anti-gmk. Look at the page about Kuek almost everyone of them are negative and 5 pages almost of positive stuff have been 'move' I have found where the posts are but it is still bull that he can just 'move' whatever the hell he wants and everyone in charge covers for him so he can cover for them. BULLshido is really a weak forums good thing i am not here to really talk because I am scared about how much good quality information is 'moved' because an admin does not like it. The admins here need to get off their high pedestals.

Titanium laced beauty

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Album pictures25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 9:02pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow all this sounds like is everyone covering each other so no one needs to follow the rules. IIF moved my posts and my friends post not because they were not coherent or factual but because they were not anti-gmk. . . The admins here need to get off their high pedestals.
    I read your posts. I also read the rest of the posts that were moved to Trollshido. They did not contribute factual or meaningful information to the MABS thread.

I am sorry that you are unable to think critically. I suggest taking a class in critical thinking or logic.

How's that for a pedestal?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2009 9:19pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok it looks like all you are doing is covering each others asses. How can you complain that MY posts are not "factual or meaningful information to the MABS thread." when all you are doing is repeating the same lines over and over with different words. You could at least do a half assed job and say what a "factual or meaningful information to the MABS thread." post is but why do that just say that your greater than me in critical thinking and logic when all you are doing is well nothing. And as for that pedestal the thing is in space and i am wondering how you get internet when you’re sitting that high up.
Page 1 of 16 1 234511 ... LastLast