Page 85 of 145 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485 8687888995135 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 10:48am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [COLOR=#cccccc]stebbins[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: stebbins@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: stebbins</title>@@AMEPARAM@@stebbins I totally agree with you. Didn't think bou the bible belt aspect. But being a west coast city guy and vistiting Wichita Kansas and a few other bible belt statles in my time you got me thinking:
    How did Jesus become his mater?

Was he truly his master? I ask you this and make it a point to doubt him becuase I'm not quite sure how he made a living?

Please don't say gas station or blue colar work. This guy IS SO CHARISMATIC.

Please ask yourself (not you [COLOR=#cccccc]stebbins[/COLO"]No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Profile: stebbins@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: stebbins</title>@@AMEPARAM@@stebbins) but everyone on the interwebs, including me. If KFG came off as jerk who cursed god and everything that is respectable, would so much compassion and attention be brought forth by the community? no way.

There are plenty of worse vids on the net THAT ARE FAR WORSE THAN THIS VID but the fact that kfg was american, that it was taped 2 plus decades ago, that BJB and whateve that wannabe black belt nut **** is called treated him so inumantely, and MAINLY THE FACT THAT THIS GUY WAS NICE. HE WAS CHARISMATIC. PEACEFUL AND PREACHED GOD.

To be so charismatic and persnable is a reflectoin on your profession. **** salesmen and lawyers in my book, but this guy was something to the matter. He was smart, fit and charming. He definately had a job that reflected.

I wouln'dt be surprised if he's retired and rich and preaching at a local church.

records

religious affiliation

speculation. that's all I do unless I live in d.c. or dumrfires

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 11:28am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clee888 View Post
    There was a news story on him

YouTube - Bobby Joe Blythe to be hunted down and caged

I believe that he resides in Hanford California now. Also this took place in Virginia. Since he is a Marine I assume that it was near Quantico.
    no kidding. Read the thread. This has been posted numerous times. Read before posting please.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 11:59am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If there is any sort of police conspiracy trying to cover this up maybe the reason why Bobby Joe Blythe did time in federal prison could explain this. There must be a way to find this out what he was charged with.
    I have a feeling that he isn't the type of guy that would go all the way to the other coast unless he felt like he had to. But this is just speculation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:28pm

Style: Uechi Ryu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Findersmedia: "HOW THE **** DID THIS KUNG FU GUY KNOW ABOUT ABOU TTHE HIGHEST RANK OF JJ?"

Red belt in TKD is one before black
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taekwondo

Even some Uechi Ryu schools use a red belt at Shichikyu (not mine).

As I'm sure many would say in this forum, a belt is a piece of cloth.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Novice Sub Grappler

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by findersmedia View Post
    In Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, the 7th and 8th degree belts are red and black, while the 9th and 10th degree belts are solid red.

10th degree red belt is not part of his supposed mental/martial arts insanity (he never got on the ground folks we'll never know).

Could he have known about jiu-jitsu

high rank being: TEN DEGREE RED BELT.

Carlson Gracie, arguably the biggest Jiu Jitsu legend was ranked lower.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_belt_(martial_arts)
    Red belt is typically reserved for a style's founder (or inheritor) in styles that do not uses that color for a lower rank. 10th degree is typically used for the same purpose.

Note that KFG nevers says that he has a red belt, BJB does. He may have claimed "Red Sash" which is a Gong Fu designation of achievement.

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by raleigh View Post
    wow, that is one hell of a stretch. No where was any type of jiu jitsu (jujitsu, jujutsu, etc.) mentioned. I have a feeling these guys weren't even familiar with Judo, why would (edit) KFG know about Carlson Gracie, The Gracies, or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in 1984 in NoVa?
    In 1984 I think Rorion was still hustling coconuts in Hawaii.

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 12:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by stebbins View Post
    Interesting about the red belt, but one might think that if he was that skilled in Jui Jitsu, once the exhibition took a turn, he might have instinctively reverted to his training and fought from the ground. If I remember the original days of the UFC correctly, The Gracie's were obviously dominating factors, and their first tactic was to go ground and fight from there. If KFG were that degree ... his training would have instinctively kicked in IMO.
    May I ask that the conversation about KFG's training/rank/etc. be restricted to those that know what the **** they are talking about. If you are not a martial artist with the background to form an informed opinion, be silent on this topic.

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 1:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stebbins
    Interesting about the red belt, but one might think that if he was that skilled in Jui Jitsu, once the exhibition took a turn, he might have instinctively reverted to his training and fought from the ground. If I remember the original days of the UFC correctly, The Gracie's were obviously dominating factors, and their first tactic was to go ground and fight from there. If KFG were that degree ... his training would have instinctively kicked in IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    May I ask that the conversation about KFG's training/rank/etc. be restricted to those that know what the **** they are talking about. If you are not a martial artist with the background to form an informed opinion, be silent on this topic.
    you would think he would have gone to the ground once he dropped WJD if he had any ground fighting experience - at that point it was obvious the fight was real, in any case, I have a feeling if he did have ground skills, I believe BJB's place was the type he would have got stomped on (from other bystanders, if not BJB himself) if he did engage Dennis on the ground. This whole gracie argument very speculative, highly doubtful, and is not helping.

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 1:42pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by findersmedia View Post
    Ofcourse if he was a true jj practiioner he would have tried to take it to the ground (not mispelling bullshido police. just merely referencing a username) Stebbins, however, it's hard to argue that his premise was to demonstrate. It's hard to argue that he was not expecting such AGGRESSION. A real fight. Hoyce Gracie would have given him the opposite justice (granted with family as backup in the dojo Jason Delcuia style circa late 80's)

But the point of my post was. HOW THE **** DID THIS KUNG FU GUY KNOW ABOUT ABOU TTHE HIGHEST RANK OF JJ? If you call it coinicednece I don't blame you and I entertain that too. Just remember that BJB couldn't remember kfg's rank and was snide about it. Could KFG have been a martial arts historian type of guy? BJG thought mockingly of it but then again, I did see the movie Napoleon Dymomite and Karate Kid and have researched BJB, ignorance, jealousy is his bliss.

KFG wasn't prepared. If he was, I'd give him -120 on bodog to beat Dennis (with or without groin strikes)

Stebbins I appreciate the comment. I'm a NOOB too in this sea of professional sleuths. I'm just trying help as well. What a lot of people don't realize on this board are universal truths and strategies that apply to all goals. Hence the negative feedback. Hasn't been so bad but man are people sensitive.
    If you knew anything at at all about Jason Delucia you would know what a red sash is and we might not be on this absurd BJJ derail.

"Decuia"? "Hoyce"? Really?

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent" -LW
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 8/28/2009 1:55pm at .

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 2:01pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ashtray27 View Post
    If I was to post the email addresses I culled from the various churches in the area of Dumfries, VA & Woodbridge, VA it would fill what is normally an entire page here.

These Churches, Pastors, Ministers, Priests, Staff have been contacted by myself. No racial distinction has been made or hindered contacting one versus the other.

Sadly I have not received a single reply, concern, care or effort from these houses of worship to enter this forum and reply in any way shape or manner to date helping identify who "KFG" may be.
    Thanks for that. Sometimes it takes time for people to reply...if they are going to.