Page 6 of 145 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656106 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 11:12am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    perhaps this guy can be the next douche of the month/ year.
    I think John Edward's title of Biggest Douche in the Universe is about to be taken away.

If the statute of limitations has run out I'm really hoping he gets an official Bullshido investigation. If the law can't touch him hopefully at least Bullshido can stop him from teaching.
    Last edited by Evil Solvalou; 8/14/2009 11:20am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 11:25am

Style: BJJ, JJJ and JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am so angry over this I can't even begin to explain it...

This place is in Dumfries, VA?

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 12:52pm

Style: Regretfully, TKD.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe one of the best ways of tracking this guy is calling the local mental institute. This will verify whether or not the victim was taken there. They should still have files on the victim, including how and why he got there.

We don't have the name of the victim; but we have a pretty close date, a desciption of the victim, some possible quotes of the victim, description of how he was found, etc.

Should help narrow down for the institute being called. As for why we are calling, that we have evidance to suspect that the man was assaulted before being committed. So, I believe Sam should make the calls if it is decided that this is a good idea.

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 12:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Eyes View Post
    Maybe one of the best ways of tracking this guy is calling the local mental institute. This will verify whether or not the victim was taken there. They should still have files on the victim, including how and why he got there.
    Privacy act.
    I don't think they can give out that kind of info.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 1:10pm

Style: Regretfully, TKD.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's true. However, I suppose it's worth a try considering why the call would be made.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 1:54pm

Style: MMA / BJJ / Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know this opinion won't be popular now that the wood has been piled around the stake and i agree this guy was a total douche bag but everyone should keep in mind this was 20 years ago.

It is quite possible he is no longer the same man.

Many people who are arseholes in their 20's are not the same in there 40's and 50's.

It may be that he feels terrible about this incident looking back at it but he can't undo it and he certainly wont confess with all the discussion about suing and legal prosecution. It is unlikely that the statute has not expired unless they now call it attempted murder or something which they may but don't you think it would be absurd to put this guy away for 10 or 20 years for something he did when he was a different guy 20 years ago.

If this happened yesterday i would be as concerned as everyone else but it did not.

This is MABS so we should really stop and ask what we are trying to achieve here. No fraud has been committed. This is a criminal matter and should be left with the authorities.

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 1:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And we should do what we can to bring it to the authorities.

That BB was a grown man when he assaulted that delusional man. He deserves to be held to justice.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 2:01pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pathetic and despicable.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 2:02pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fact that he's put it on youtube and is boasting about it would suggest that he's still the same douchebag he was 20 years ago

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 2:04pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cam4276 View Post
    I know this opinion won't be popular now that the wood has been piled around the stake and i agree this guy was a total douche bag but everyone should keep in mind this was 20 years ago.

It is quite possible he is no longer the same man.

Many people who are arseholes in their 20's are not the same in there 40's and 50's.

It may be that he feels terrible about this incident looking back at it but he can't undo it and he certainly wont confess with all the discussion about suing and legal prosecution. It is unlikely that the statute has not expired unless they now call it attempted murder or something which they may but don't you think it would be absurd to put this guy away for 10 or 20 years for something he did when he was a different guy 20 years ago.

If this happened yesterday i would be as concerned as everyone else but it did not.

This is MABS so we should really stop and ask what we are trying to achieve here. No fraud has been committed. This is a criminal matter and should be left with the authorities.
    You know who else might be a different person? The guy who got his head stomped in. He could have received permanent brain damage or worse. Not only that but if he was a changed man why would he have uploaded the video to youtube with such a snide and unrepentant video description. I'm sorry but that just doesn't hold any water.

As for why Bullshido is concerned, I assumed that people here were just as much concerned with the actual beating as they were with the possibility that this fellow was imparting his violent and reckless view of martial arts onto his impressionable students. I think that qualifies as something far more sinister than mere Bullshido, but in the same vein nonetheless.
Page 6 of 145 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656106 ... LastLast