Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 123 45671353103 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 6:52am

Style: MMA / BJJ / Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't really have a problem with the fact that the guy fought him even though he was obviously harmless and slightly nutty because he did storm the dojo and he actually handled himself quite well. He would have known this was likely to happen from the minute he walked in a started spouting crap.

I have a serious problem with continuing to beat him after he has verbally conceded, this is no longer "gong-sau", it is assault.

I think that continuing to beat him (stomping on the head!!) after he was unconscious was just fucking stupid and could potentially have been fatal. The guy is obviously an arsehole.

The filming of the blood and stuff was just pathetic and shows what a pack of losers they are. They showed a complete lack of respect for the guy once he was defeated and act like hard men because someone they knew beat up someone who was trained by Jesus???

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 7:28am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel View Post
    I was watching it at work so didn't have the audio on. If claiming Jesus as your teacher is a sign of instability, wouldn't that make a whole lot of Americans mentally deficient?
    There's a difference between claiming that Jesus is your teacher in a general sense and claiming that Jesus personally awarded you a red belt. He also claims to be a priest.

if you can listen to the audio it sounds like he's saying that he doesn't want to fight with them, he just wants to teach them the skills that Jesus taught him.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 7:30am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleoldme View Post
    There's a difference between claiming that Jesus is your teacher in a general sense and claiming that Jesus personally awarded you a red belt. He also claims to be a priest.

if you can listen to the audio it sounds like he's saying that he doesn't want to fight with them, he just wants to teach them the skills that Jesus taught him.
    Oh, really? :new_silly
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 7:31am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It sounds as if I'm not the only one in total shock and disgust with this on so many levels. I was shown this and felt something needed to be done. If someone has it saved and as long as we're all submitting complaints etc to the proper authorities I'm going to remove the link from my post. I can't stand the idea of that jerk's face being on the same page as my name. If you look on youtube he has posted several "class" videos that are terrible. To see the video search "Billy Joe Blythe - Jesus taught me". I didn't sleep at all last night thinking about that poor victim-I wish I was never shown it. Maybe between all of us something will come of it. I noticed that the TODAY show did a spot on his great bodyguard training in the 80's wonder what they'd think of this video? Perhaps that should be the next submission...

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 7:50am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Eyes View Post
    Someone please save this video. The video will be taken down soon, especially after I flag this **** after someone has saved it. Once we have found out who had taken this video, as well as whether or not the school is still around, this should be reported to the local paper and have the video sent to said paper. The school will shut down for sure and the guy will lose any respect he may still have.

The video was truely grotesque. Everyone within that school should be ashamed of themselves.

P.S. Just read the comments from the person posting the video. Boasting how proud he is of his student. You know what I find funny, that before the victim had given up, he was holding his own quite well against the student.
    I would do this, but where I work, youtube is blocked. You can save youtube videos via:
    http://keepvid.com/

http://keep-tube.com/

and

http://www.kissyoutube.com/

Also good to save when someone puts up questionable bullshido vids, then takes them down due to scrutiny.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 7:56am

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It sounded like he said he wanted to show them his "spiritual movement kata" that Jesus taught him, he even says "I won't touch you, don't move". And that's when the goon kicks him.

They ask a guy to perform his "spiritual movement kata" and kick the crap out of him? That is not gong sau, IMHO. That is just mean.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 7:56am

Style: Shotokan & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't have a problem with it either until the end. As someone said before, the guy was holding his own pretty well up until the end. He was clearly out and could not defend himself any further. Stomping his head against the floor could have killed him.

I would expect most decent schools would rough you up a little if you came in and issue a challenge, but drag you outside leaving a blood trail behind you, no way. Most decent schools tend to be run by decent people secure enough in their own skills that they don't feel like they have anything to prove. This obviously wasn't the case here. Some asshole former-military "old school karate" fat ass got pissed off when someone wandered into his school and irrationally and possibility indavertently offended him. So he mocked him "You're a master, a priest" and then had his student (who sucked hard by the way) stomp the guy down.

I would love to know if this guy still has a school.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 8:20am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why does everyone think this guy offered up a challenge? Listen to the damn video people. He wanted to teach Kata and talk about Jesus! He said he did not want to touch anyone. After that prick black belt kicks him, the victim says not to touch him. He clearly was not there for a fight. He was clearly down and out when he got stomped. This is more than assault in my book. They were trying to off that guy. This is about the closest thing to a snuff film I have ever seen. I feel like vomiting.

We don't know what happened before the filming started or how the guy got in there...other than the assaulter's posts. Which are not very credible to me. Seeme to me he was pretty much baited into that place so they could try to kill him. The lack of remorse is unbelievable...USMC??

This video made me sick to my stomach. That victim needs some justice! That "instructor" and his black belt need to be in some deep **** over this. We can not let this rest.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 8:30am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    Why does everyone think this guy offered up a challenge? Listen to the damn video people. He wanted to teach Kata and talk about Jesus! He said he did not want to touch anyone. After that prick black belt kicks him, the victim says not to touch him. He clearly was not there for a fight. He was clearly down and out when he got stomped. This is more than assault in my book. They were trying to off that guy. This is about the closest thing to a snuff film I have ever seen. I feel like vomiting.

We don't know what happened before the filming started or how the guy got in there...other than the assaulter's posts. Which are not very credible to me. Seeme to me he was pretty much baited into that place so they could try to kill him. The lack of remorse is unbelievable...USMC??

This video made me sick to my stomach. That victim needs some justice! That "instructor" and his black belt need to be in some deep **** over this. We can not let this rest.
    ^^^
    this

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 8:35am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have a look at the demo videos for the 'quality' of their karate.
Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 123 45671353103 ... LastLast