Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 2:00am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How low is it possible to sink?

Just when you think that they are scraping the bottom of the barrel by inviting a mentally ill person to fight, they then go on to film him getting his head stomped on and film the blood trail as they drag him out as though he was a piece of rubbish.

Then they put the film on youtube

I'm really upset and disgusted by this.

I hope that the people that did this will be punished in some suitable way

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 2:15am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i can't think of anything to say about this except i'm disgusted.

the teacher and the student both need to be fucked up old school style.

**** that **** about dojo challenges and what not. this guy was mentally handicapped, and it was obvious. he also verbally gave up. assault at that point.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 3:57am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that was royally fucked up

did you notice when it turned into a scrap, the MA techniques went straight out of the window? so what was the point?

even if the victim wasnt handicapped and fully fit, it would be a little more acceptable but this kind of attack is still bang out of order..

The victim gave up, he quit and then got a stomping...i would piss my pants if the victim went back with a 12 gauge !!!

What else is unreal is the fact the last minute of the video, filming the blood trail will comdemn the bastards, i hope there arse falls out in prison after they are repeatedly raped dry

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 4:48am

Style: Kettles (MA hiatus).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's just grim from start to finish. But yeah, the challenger (victim) did well for the most part so fair play to him for that.

The students were obviously feeling pretty smug about the whole thing and I'm sure they had a nice big round of back slapping/circle jerking after to make themselves feel all warm and superior.

I'd love to see a fair challenge in that dive and either watch them fold and back-pedal the **** out or face a reasonable opponent and get KTFO.

Twats.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 5:20am

Style: Inactive

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how everyone around here has a hardon for gong sau and then gets their panties in a wad when one actually goes on.

The guy was obviously off his rocker but probably not all that much different from every other kung fu faker from that era. He probably actually started doing that a ways before then and just ended up getting bolder as time went on. The karate men weren't exactly class acts but I doubt he ever tried that bullshit again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 5:32am

Style: unemployed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the gong sau "mentality" is retarded. It is really not supposed to be that serious.

I e-mailed some of the newspapers nearby dumfries, va. I just hope it didn't go right in the dumpster. Which it probably did. Help would be appreciated.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 5:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually they do suck pretty bad for posturing as much as they do.

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 5:58am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For a shodan, he wasn't very good, that guy took a lot of his hits without slowing much.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 6:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Too much point sparring I'd wager.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 6:49am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was watching it at work so didn't have the audio on. If claiming Jesus as your teacher is a sign of instability, wouldn't that make a whole lot of Americans mentally deficient?

I'm not trying to be pedantic but it's being implied that the guy has some kind of mental problems and that makes it look like he's being picked on. If he's just a god botherer then the only thing wrong with the vid is him getting stomped at the end.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Page 2 of 145 FirstFirst 12 34561252102 ... LastLast