--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KenpoRyuKarateD View Post
    there is something mystical about that dark dojo. No window, no mirrors on the walls... not a very nice place to train.
    Dojo do not need mirrors, but dance studios do.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My cousin sent this video to me and since he hopes to open a school one day i hope he learned something here. This "instructor" prayed upon an individual he could have easily dismissed and sent packing. Mentally challenged or not he still held his own for a bit, but still this person could have been easily dismissed.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My goodness this took a long time to read. Stretching back through time and all. Like a horrible soap opera. Did anyone get called again and did anyone figure out definitive proof of who GIR was. And any word back from anyone in a law enforcement capacity about this whole thing?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    have there been any updates about this lately? do we atleast know the name of the victim?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, cant believe what I just saw!!

Both the fighter and the sensei should have been arrested, the guy was obviously mentally retarded.

I think that is the most disgusting representation of martial arts that I have ever seen.

Was there ever any legal action taken? (Im looking at www.justice4kungfuguy.com and I assume not.

What a disgrace, an absolute disgrace.