Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 2:30am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: various

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandBudo View Post
    My apologies if this a double-post as I have been busy and unable to read the volumes of posts:

Has our posting and investigation of Blythe led to vigilantism? Check out the photo of Mr. Blythe that I recently found on-line.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5...aforblythe.jpg

The answer is a resounding "NO", I inquired of the person posting the videos on Youtube about him and received this reply:

wow heh maybe it was vigilante justice he definatly couldnt speak for himself how interesting and coincidental tho they do say anger chi gathers in the universe and directs itself cant convict somone for voodism tho cause thats a religion how fittin hes injured

anyway how recent did this come out i did not see this as of yet

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 2:37am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not too sure but I believe it is a few years old, I am still working on a date. WIll get back to you with a firm time-frame.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 3:02am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: various

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandBudo View Post
    I'm not too sure but I believe it is a few years old, I am still working on a date. WIll get back to you with a firm time-frame.

good work and thank you hopefully when war wheels or littleoldme get online theyll have some new insight that picture came straight out of the blue hopefuly so does the victim identity

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 4:19am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

That first link is really interesting and people should read it

We're definitely rubbing some people's fur up the wrong way

If they are so convinced that there is nothing to hide they should just let us get on with it or even help by providing names rather than to keep trying to stop us

I hope we find the victim alive but until he is found I don't think that anyone here is going to let go

IMO

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 4:21am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Pheonix Eye Fist/Street

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleoldme View Post
    That first link is really interesting and people should read it

We're definitely rubbing some people's fur up the wrong way

If they are so convinced that there is nothing to hide they should just let us get on with it or even help by providing names rather than to keep trying to stop us

I hope we find the victim alive but until he is found I don't think that anyone here is going to let go

IMO
    Did you see the posts between me and sambosteve on page 157? I'm hoping to be able to identify this poor guy with the mugshots if they are still around.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 5:09am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumamoto View Post
    Oh boy! Do I have a Cassandra Curse or something?
    Doomed to know and never be believed?

I've previously positively identified KFG's style

It is not:
    Ba Gua
    Mainland Chinese Government Wushu
    Mainland Chinese Government Internal Arts
    Mainland Chinese Government Sanda
    Taiwan's Tian Shan Pai
    Northern Mantis
    Viet Vo Dao (any)
    Chinese Kick Boxing
    Chinese Dim Sum ( IE If someone knows something "Chinese" that means nothing if they don't know the Lion's Roar Group)
    KFG's every move except for the Bruce Lee high kicking is from the Lions' Roar group of kungfus. It's not a "guess", it's recognition. I peg the substyle as Tibetan White Crane.
    I now understand this Kungfu is not only rare but difficult to understand and recognize.
    It all has a common method of punching and moving.

Not only that but in Kungfu we have something called "signatures" which identify the style, and subgrouping and sometimes the exact teacher. KFG's signatures were instantly recognizable to me.

It makes no difference if there are no TWC teachers around Dumfries because even if he learned it in a flying saucer the fact is he still learned it (Where was the HK/Guangdong immigration in the 80's) look for teachers come from there? How about NYC? .

It makes no difference how many "names" and "authorities you get to say they don't recognize his Kung fu because not knowing is not knowing, they simply don't come form the same "neighborhood".

It's almost guaranteed KFG guy did not learn form a large commercial formal club. If you can find it in the phone book, or online, he probably wasn't there.

OK I posted precious frame by frame shots of the signature a described specific techniques. I was thinking of putting everything in a single PDF later on but it will taek e a log more hours of work to do the screenshots s etc,
    If someone don't understand what I wrote, I guarantee looking elsewhere to understand something else will not help you better understand what I wrote.. That's like looking in the wrong place simply because the light is better.

I'll try a key point. Try to find on the web some good examples of cup choys and sow Choys in motion. Compare this style to the above list of Martial Arts.. You will find ZILCH similarities. Almost absurd to even look.

Compare it to KFG... you'll see got him raining sow choys and swing punches. He tries one straight punch and it's nowhere near the traditional straight punch , It's a chin Choy lunge (rather desperate too).
    ---
    Ok SO you can't understand Kumamoto or it sounds like BS and that tech stuff gives you a headache and you need a "name" .. so I've told you who to look for for corroboration. Find soem sinincere person or "name" from the Lion's Roar TCMA family style systems... Hmm... Better take more than one considering personal poitics etc.
    --
    Yes, he was "point fighting" because he wasn't fighting He was fighting like he used to teach and spar. He didn't have the mindset for hurting people. Even when he toppled Dennis (pure crane , the deflection also unbalanced Dennis and the kick just finished he technique) it wasn't violent.

====>
    Some other thoughts:
    The mainstream media went in to denial mode with the authorities assuring the reporters everything was seen and dealt with.

That's very interesting. It doesn't mean any of those police ever saw KFG or that the are in a conspiracy to cover up his murder.

It just means mainstream media a tool of denial and control . Denial - just so that we the people don't cause trouble for authorities and cause them to lose any face. Or god knows what kind of corruption investigations would turn up..

So you can't expect any help from them - ever. Only thing you can do is use them to keep advertising KFG's picture in hope someone will recognize him. And also continue to oppose and challenge the mainstream Deniers as much as possible.

=======>

Second: BJB posted that video without any expectation that KFG would ever suddenly show up demanding justice or even an apology.

KFG definitely, to my thinking had kung fu in his blood. It doesn't go away. This thing would thing flagging his attention wherever he is if he was alive. Unless he was crippled in a hospital, permanently on anti- psychotics (now there is an idea), or in prison.

But whatever, he's not now walking around normal society compis mentis is my guess..

Well.. looks like this is going to take a long long itme.. don't give up...
    Is there any chance it is actually Shindokan? I posted some stuff I found out about it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 5:15am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thehaad View Post
    wow heh maybe it was vigilante justice he definatly couldnt speak for himself how interesting and coincidental tho they do say anger chi gathers in the universe and directs itself cant convict somone for voodism tho cause thats a religion how fittin hes injured

anyway how recent did this come out i did not see this as of yet
    You are ridiculous. Seriously, a 14 year old who can't spell is definitely not gonna "hack the Prince William PD". Are you kidding me? If you can't read the quote right above you about BJB's crop duster crash, or missed it 20+ pages back, you aren't paying attention and aren't gonna solve ****.

The answer is a resounding "NO", I inquired of the person posting the videos on Youtube about him and received this reply:

"
    "Re:Is this Mr. Blythe??
    To my knowledge, the photo in your link is Mr Blythe after he was injured in a crop dusting accident that left him in hospital with serious injuries. He was also covered in toxic insecticide, as was the local man who saved him in a selfless, heroic act.

It's ironic that some kind person was there, willing and able, to risk his own health and safety to rescue Blythe, when we now know how little Blythe cared for the safety of the young man beaten in his dojo.

I wonder what the local man who risked his own life to save Blythe now feels about his act of heroism?"

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 5:33am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink721 View Post
    Is there any chance it is actually Shindokan? I posted some stuff I found out about it.
    Notes to self:

Note 1: Add Shindokan to above list
    Note 2: Check if I accidentally walked in to Howard the Duck's Universe.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 5:36am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleoldme View Post
    The Washington Post seems to have a very amicable relationship with Mr Kaplan

There have been at least 3 articles written about him that effectively serve as advertisements for his company

http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-s...oena122498.htm

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/washingt...y&pqatl=google

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/...t&pqatl=google

According to this article Kaplan has felony convictions for illegal wire tapping and also, well it's best you read the article
    http://dir.salon.com/story/news/feat...cus/print.html

If anyone here is considering emailing the Washington Post or posting a comment in response to one of their stories re BJB, I would suggest using a proxy and a hotmail / gmail address, just to be on the safe side.

No harm in being overly cautious and better to be safe than sorry
    I'm extremely confused about that article you had me read. Am I in like any form of danger (not physically) or anything for emailing him?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/02/2009 5:51am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I'm going to be done on this investigation guys. I'm sorry, I didn't realize I could be like in any form targeted by anyone. Sorry guys.