Thread: AntiMMA.com dead?
8/14/2009 8:09am, #1
It seems that the AntiMMA.com site is no longer being moderated. Roughly around February when Bruce Downey jumped ships, he was welcomed with open arms. Now after months of debate and "discussion" it looks as if even the mods won't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
Score another hit for Bullshido.
No idea how long before the domain name and hosting expire (unless the current owner decides to renew his anti-mma mission,) but until they do, feel free to enjoy Bruce's (WeavingPalm's) last moments as he kicks and screams about the validity of proving his lineage, skills, and years of training via photos of himself posing.
8/14/2009 8:33am, #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Judo n00b
wow just as crazy as ever....
8/14/2009 8:42am, #3
How the hell did i miss that sight. Thats too good!! Gave me the funniest lunch hour I've ever had!
8/14/2009 8:44am, #4
8/14/2009 8:54am, #5
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
I think this is my favourite part of that site:
Most Online Today: 10. Most Online Ever: 29 (March 28, 2008, 02:13:15 PM)
8/14/2009 8:56am, #6
The last 7 posters, myself included, make up the 99% majority of their traffic. All pro MMA. Guess who the other 1% is?
8/14/2009 9:04am, #7
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
Wow weaving palms is an idiot. I'm signing up!
BTW, their domain expires on 15-Dec-09
8/14/2009 9:05am, #8
8/14/2009 9:08am, #9
What I love about this site (and similar one of similar ilk, if different subject matter) is how they love to talk... and talk... and talk... and try to over-explain absolutely everything.
From Weaving Palm:
No it is you that try to belittle martial arts teachers. And those pictures clearly demonstrate just a small amount of the styles and forms i know. I know each move before and after every posture and the applications. Deep down you know that I have given a great deal of evidence. You are the mean spiritited attacker. All anyone has to do is check out your name on other martial arts forums Ben Grimm, or Matt and they will see what kind of dsihonourable man you really are. You are of the worst kind of martial artist. And i am not talking about your fighting ability or lack of it.
By the way I do not belittle you, you do a good enough job of that yourself. I rebuke you expose your error , and reveal your lies and false assumptions. All these things are needed with a person like you.
Brilliant. It's amazing that people who clearly love to type so much have such shocking grammar. It's pure comedy gold and I'm actually a bit gutted it's closed down.
8/14/2009 9:11am, #10