Our Sponsors:

Page 99 of 189 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899 100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:19pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To the poster who said the attacker was sent to prison; there are no DOC records for a Willie Dennis, William Dennis, or any variation.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Novice Sub Grappler

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by catfishaggie View Post
    I have just listened to the audio for about 10 minutes and where it is cut off there is a beginning of a name. It sounds like Ric...., maybe KFG's name is along the line of Richard or Rick. The audio bite that Dad61 has so graciously provided a .wav file and I am unable to upload it. Maybe someone else that is a mod or a season poster such as War Wheel or IIF can pick up on what might be cut out better than I can. No offense to any n00bs but I trust guys that I know with my personal information.

Below is a .jpg of where the cut was made in the audio. This is not my doing but provided to me by Dad61, if it works on finding KFG give him accolades for working on the audio.
    This was the first thing I focussed on when I started looking at the video. It is weird because it doesn't sound like he's starting to say "Blythe". At the time I convinced my self that the "BL..." in isolation just sounds weird.

IIRC the "Yes Mr..." comment is directed at BJB not KFG. I'll go back and check.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:31pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    This was the first thing I focussed on when I started looking at the video. It is weird because it doesn't sound like he's starting to say "Blythe". At the time I convinced my self that the "BL..." in isolation just sounds weird.

IIRC the "Yes Mr..." comment is directed at BJB not KFG. I'll go back and check.
    That maybe, the half cut in the audio is what is throwing me off because I am getting a hard noise right at that point. The video is full of them and it seems IMO added near moments for it to be tape degradation. I'll keep listening and maybe something will click in my hard head lmao

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:40pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigynius View Post
    I will try to get a hold of the guy who posted that answer on yahoo when I get off work tonight. Every lead is still a lead until it can be deemed incredulous so until I find something that doesn't sound right about that guy I'm following up on it because it was just posted less than two hours ago. Also, can someone please give me war wheel's contact info? I'm trying to write a follow up article about the amazing job the members are doing on this post and he actual commented on my first article but didn't leave any contact info, just the link to this site.
    Maybe, maybe not.
    Who knows.
    But all that embellishment with absolutely no way to corroborate, confirm and no real person contact! If a person wants to make up a story, that's exactly how to do it E.G. Telling people what they would like to hear.
    The odds are it's an Internet troll enjoying making waves or somebody in BJB's camp trying to take the heat off.

But it's worth following up. If the person "evaporates", odds are it's a fake.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:58pm

Style: Justice/Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BSDaemon View Post

http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org...343613584.html

I put this one in their rants and raves section yesterday. I tried to copy yours into their various forums that might relate to this but my account is too new to post links so anyone with a forum account for craigs list older than 7 days can post it. Also might be worthwhile to post it in CL's DC area as well if the suspicion that he might have been from around there is strong enough. With the death of a couple Kennedys recently who were big supporters of mentally disabled people and the already held belief he might be mentally disabled, this might have a chance of getting caught up in bigger news cycles.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 9:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ok, I won't say "crowbar"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post

I have just listened to the audio for about 10 minutes and where it is cut off there is a beginning of a name. It sounds like Ric...., maybe KFG's name is along the line of Richard or Rick.
    You are talking about 2 different spots in the vid.

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 9:24pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From the Potomac News: Urhia Kiser (sp):

"Mackey said officers recalled helping the victim out of out of a Dumpster near the dojo"

KFG is long gone at this point thanks to some caring professional help that morning. (Stated in the article). They probably just brushed a few pieces of grass off his shoulders and pulled a nappy McDonald's bag stuck to the side of his rotund butt cheeks off, and sent him on his merry way. Right?

From the fight video you can be sure he also had matted blood in his hair (I didn't notice a salon facility near by in any video did you?), when he is pulled out. Especially since everyone agrees he was plucked out of a dumpster near the dojo.

Nobody notices a Rorschach inkblot that looks like blood on the back door, as stated, near the dumpster? And what would make you look over at the dojo door- near by the dumpster? Maybe this kid's head with dried blood in it, that would still be matted in the kid's hair that 'next morning' or later?

The reporter doesn't think to ask about that? How well trained professionals miss connecting two dots Encyclopedia Brown could link?

I find it interesting how Blythe zooms in just a bit on the ground outside of the door. Like where KFG's head might have come to rest for a time. Perhaps when they stopped dragging him, dropped his ankles, and took a moment to shut the door so they didn't let all the heat out of the dojo on a cool winter's eve. Or simply to close the door. Take a breather, etshitera.

The average law fearing person would (post the event) nervously clean the outside of the door-first. Why?, because it would take a search warrant to get inside if resistance was met. Buying more time. The outside of the door would be the first constraint in the getting busted equation. However, in this post beatdown part of the video you see that the floor is cleaned up inside first, but the rorschach blot is still brazenly displayed on the outside of the back door the next day or whenever it was shot post fight video time. Perhaps they were thinking, just clean the incriminating stuff up on the inside, outside doesn't matter because we can say it was two bums out back fighting over a bottle of MD-20/20 after hours, etc.

Near the dumpster.

Look at the location of that large rorschach blot. Its consistent whith how one might use the firm steel door to begin to prop up this sorry lump of potatos to then get him on the shoulder for a fireman's carry to the dumpster, and his bloody groggy head leaves that smear.

This is all pure speculation of course, and in no way suggests any malfeasance. So feel free to deposit it near the dumpster in YMAS or altogether samboSteve I thought it was Sombo.

Its just to pat Dano. Bizzare even.

Sure, we make a lot of mistakes...just none today. Or whenever you might inquire.

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 9:30pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hooded Justice, You should recognize the reason why any mention of mental deficiency is omitted from any of the material I've put together. I consider this portrayal to be highly counterproductive towards our overarching objective to identify the victim. If you were the victim, would you want to come forward and say "I _____, am the mentally disabled man"?

Quote Originally Posted by Hooded Justice View Post
    http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org...343613584.html

I put this one in their rants and raves section yesterday. I tried to copy yours into their various forums that might relate to this but my account is too new to post links so anyone with a forum account for craigs list older than 7 days can post it. Also might be worthwhile to post it in CL's DC area as well if the suspicion that he might have been from around there is strong enough. With the death of a couple Kennedys recently who were big supporters of mentally disabled people and the already held belief he might be mentally disabled, this might have a chance of getting caught up in bigger news cycles.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 9:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Novice Sub Grappler

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quanchain View Post

Look at the location of that large rorschach blot. Its consistent whith how one might use the firm steel door to begin to prop up this sorry lump of potatos to then get him on the shoulder for a fireman's carry to the dumpster, and his bloody groggy head leaves that smear.
    Reposting
    When I drove around back of the shopping center after I left the school
    and saw kfg talking to two guys near the pharmacy, I did not notice if he
    was wearing his boots or not but he was not carrying his gym bag. He was
    just holding his head and talking to the two other black guys that were
    hanging around the shopping center that night. I did not recognize them
    but this was a very transient place and people were coming and going
    alot. ...

It would be interesting to note which dumpster he had been found in,
    behind which building. In the video I think when Mr. Blythe films the
    blood trail, there is blood on the door where kfg must have put his hand
    or leaned his head. He could not do that if he was in the
    dumpster. This leads some credibility to my claim of propping him
    up against the
    building. He rolls over to get up and places his head or hand against
    the door and gets it bloodied. The blood appeared to be about how high
    his head would be if he was seated and I thought there might have seen a
    spot higher up a bit on the door as well as if he had reached up to help
    himself up or if he had been standing catching his breath or something
    when he stood up. No reason the blood would be there if he had
    been thrown in the dumpster.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 9:39pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just got home. here is the link to the yahoo answer guy's profile. i dont think this is fake. His account has been active for over a year and he has been asnwering questions about martial arts for just as long. 40% of his answers are voted as "the best" and looking at some of his answers, you can infer that he believes in martial arts true values of honor, self defense, etc... and not beating someone's ass unprovoked.

http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;...how=r5AMG8g7aa

"About me: I began my study of the martial arts in 1967 at age 13. It quickly became an obsession. I studied Mechanical Engineering in college, but chose to open a dojo in 1973. For most of the years since then I've taught full time. During much of that time I also owned a painting contracting business.

I returned to college and completed my BS in Computer Information Systems in 2003. Currently teach privately and offer seminars on martial arts.
    I moved from Virginia to Cumming Georgia September of 2008. I'm always looking for someone to work out with.

NOTE: Due to a glitch, I can send messages to other members. I can't receive messages from them???? To contact me use my regular email address pugpaws2@yahoo.com If you do not receive a reply from me it means I did not get your message. "

I emailed him and am waiting for a response. his email address is pugpaws2@yahoo.com