Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 7:14pm

Style: Justice/Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    If the man wore a cup into the dojo, it changes the expectation of hard contact changes the entire working interpretation of the events.

Sorry you don't see that. May I suggest Ginko tea and a daily regimen of Sudoku? Or waiting until you turn 13 before you post?

Is it possible that perhaps no groin shots landed and there is no cup? Pro MMA fighters who are vastly harder trained than KFG probably was, when they get a glancing shot to the nuts they need a minute to recover. They also wear cups. Watching the video it appears that several strikes might have hit inner thigh rather than groin. He also seemed to be able to defend a decent amount of the groin shots with hand blocks and retreating movements. If KFG took shots to the groin then he must literally have balls of steel because he never seemed to register any kind of pain from it. I personally don't think he was wearing a cup. Given how form fitting his pants were you would see a buldge in his groin when you see his profile. The vid caps measuring his height a few posts up are perfect for this. If you think about baseball players and how obvious their cups appear with the tight pants they wear or used to back in 80's/90's, there is almost no buldge in KFG's pants in the groin area so I would submit that he was cupless and WJD just never landed a clean groin hit.

Also WW, once he stated that he was not interested in fighting and was not going to physically touch anyone, wouldn't that remove any relevance as to if he was expecting to fight? I'd assume that even if he initially agreed to a match and then changed his mind once he got there and realized the situation that the cup becomes irrelevant.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 7:19pm

Style: Uechi Ryu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pizza Hut in Dumfries is owned by COMMODORE RESTAURANTS LLC
    Richard T. Ferrell of Norfolk, Va., is listed as the manager of the limited liability
    company in documents filed with the North Carolina Secretary of the State’s office. Raleigh-based National Corporate Research Ltd. appears as the registered agent in North Carolina.

I appear to run dry at that point. It looks like they have only owned the francise there since 1998.

I have sent to Pizza Hut corporate asking them to identify the franchisee as of 1984. Not hopeful but will post this up if anything comes of it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 7:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigynius View Post
    I found the following message on yahoo answers a few minutes ago at http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7105518AATiLt3 and this guy seems to know a **** ton of first person info. thought it would be helpful...
    The fake kung-fu master was severely beaten and was in the hospital for some time. He filed charges against the guy that beat him and his instructor, Bobby Joe. The student went to prison. The Dojo was closed. *****************************
    I hope that this clears up any questions about this video or Bobby Joe Blythe. Someone asked him what kind of karate he taught. Bobby Joe would say, "I teach **** kicking karate".
    I hope that this clears up any questions about this video or Bobby Joe

NO. Absolutely not. Same old, same old. "other officers"

"Don't bother about the case because some unknown anonymous person "assures" everyone that the case was taken care of a long time ago." It's just one more heresy story to stack up with all the others. For all anyone knows posted by BJB himself.

By all means if anyone has any info, please bring it in.

If nobody can put up hard evidence,, the case is still wide open.
    Last edited by Kumamoto; 8/27/2009 7:43pm at .

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 7:48pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Craigslist Ads Up

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 7:50pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will try to get a hold of the guy who posted that answer on yahoo when I get off work tonight. Every lead is still a lead until it can be deemed incredulous so until I find something that doesnt sound right about that guy I'm following up on it because it was just posted less than two hours ago. Also, can someone please give me war wheel's contact info? I'm trying to write a follow up article about the amazing job the members are doing on this post and he actual commented on my first article but didnt leave any contact info, just the link to this site.

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 7:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: escrima

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BSDaemon View Post
    Just saw Craigslist ad! Great job... a dragon tattoo is mentioned in the ad, though... I had the impression that a Tiger was referenced in the video as he points to his forearm, and that several references were made to a possible tiger tattoo in this thread. Not sure if this is a minor editorial issue, or my oversight. I apologize if it is. Thanks!

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooded Justice View Post
    Is it possible that perhaps no groin shots landed and there is no cup? Pro MMA fighters who are vastly harder trained than KFG probably was, when they get a glancing shot to the nuts they need a minute to recover. They also wear cups. Watching the video it appears that several strikes might have hit inner thigh rather than groin. He also seemed to be able to defend a decent amount of the groin shots with hand blocks and retreating movements. If KFG took shots to the groin then he must literally have balls of steel because he never seemed to register any kind of pain from it. I personally don't think he was wearing a cup. Given how form fitting his pants were you would see a buldge in his groin when you see his profile. The vid caps measuring his height a few posts up are perfect for this. If you think about baseball players and how obvious their cups appear with the tight pants they wear or used to back in 80's/90's, there is almost no buldge in KFG's pants in the groin area so I would submit that he was cupless and WJD just never landed a clean groin hit.

Also WW, once he stated that he was not interested in fighting and was not going to physically touch anyone, wouldn't that remove any relevance as to if he was expecting to fight? I'd assume that even if he initially agreed to a match and then changed his mind once he got there and realized the situation that the cup becomes irrelevant.
    It is possible that none landed clean. Remember that pro fighters often complain and take the break even when the shot doesn't land clean. I don't think their behavior in front of a ref tells us much. In my own experience it certainly helps to have it on(!)

Not saying there is a cup, just that if it were the case, it would cause me to view the audience members in a more charitable light. There have been claims that the guy was told he would be fighting. A cup would support that. Obviously much better evidence would be needed to establish that.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:09pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A cup could also support sparring. I always wore a cup when I sparred way back when.

I personally think they didn't land clean from what I see of the video.

Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    It is possible that none landed clean. Remember that pro fighters often complain and take the break even when the shot doesn't land clean. I don't think their behavior in front of a ref tells us much. In my own experience it certainly helps to have it on(!)

Not saying there is a cup, just that if it were the case, it would cause me to view the audience members in a more charitable light. There have been claims that the guy was told he would be fighting. A cup would support that. Obviously much better evidence would be needed to establish that.

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:12pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by findersmedia View Post
    dead link to pdf flyer on your craigslist ad. Please double check.
    Fixed.

Also, the Tiger Tattoo thing is corrected... Thanks!

If anybody is on twitter, click here to help start spreading the word about this.

http://twitter.com/home?status=Help%...%20PLEASE%20RT!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:18pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have just listened to the audio for about 10 minutes and where it is cut off there is a beginning of a name. It sounds like Ric...., maybe KFG's name is along the line of Richard or Rick. The audio bite that Dad61 has so graciously provided a .wav file and I am unable to upload it. Maybe someone else that is a mod or a season poster such as War Wheel or IIF can pick up on what might be cut out better than I can. No offense to any n00bs but I trust guys that I know with my personal information.

Below is a .jpg of where the cut was made in the audio. This is not my doing but provided to me by Dad61, if it works on finding KFG give him accolades for working on the audio.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	waveform name cut 1.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	10470