Posted On:
    8/26/2009 6:35pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by coldfuse View Post
    , i completely understand.

I don't!

Littleoldme, with all due respect, wouldn't it be better for everyone if everyone had access to the highest quality, clearest video?

It doesn't make any sense at all to me to be keeping it to yourself. It's isn't as though everyone hasn't already seen the video but with yours, just one person might just notice something important.

I just can't understand it at all.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 6:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A few new enhancements of KFG's t-shirt:

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 7:09pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IF YOU WANT TO HELP

Please compile a list of major TV stations serving the Washington DC, Northern Virginia area.

E-mail these station's news programs asking them to cover this story.

It is more likely that he will be identified by the general public then by any other means.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 7:20pm

Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumamoto View Post
    A small detail not mentioned and can be used to cross reference different stories. What happened to KFG's shoes?
    He removed them out of courtesy and civility as most people do when they enter a Dojo, What did Blythe do with them? Who took care of the shoes if not Blythe?
    Were they tossed in the dumpster with him?

If the accounts that he walked away immediately , did he stop to put on his shoes? Were they thrown on top of his body in the alley?
    Or did the shoes remain in the Dojo to be thrown out later or disposed of that evening?. Any witnesses' stories can be questioned about the shoes and what happened to them.

These officer's that "remember" seeing someone walk away...do they "remember him barefoot? Given that someone could remember a common event 25 years ago them barefoot on concrete or gravel would be something significant hard not to notice.

If they saw him walk up in the dumpster did they see him fish around for his shoes.
    What would Blythe do if he dragged him out the back and realized he was dead?
    1, Return and tell everyone he's sleeping in the dumpster or wandered off
    2. Get rid of the body later probably with the help of Dennis and only Dennis.

"many" .... so like about 4 or 5 officers, (or a multitude!) went to a dumpster on a call about a homeless man or something ordinary and "many remember" ..... sounds unlikely.
    Is it possible the comment which has so far been thought to have been either "bring me the sash," or "bring me the sand," could be bring me the shoes (albiet with an accent?)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 7:29pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Samuel Browning, you may have already caught this, but you asked for an Intelius search for Willie J (Jr) Dennis earlier, age 50. If that was based on Dennis's MySpace given age, it would appear the more likely reality would be that Dennis lies about his age on his MySpace, and that his actual age is 58, as is the age of the WJD that came up as a hit on Intellius, with a William James Dennis listed as a relative.

Liars lie about all kinds of things. Age is of course one of the most common.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 7:30pm

Style: Uechi Ryu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    IF YOU WANT TO HELP

Please compile a list of major TV stations serving the Washington DC, Northern Virginia area.

E-mail these station's news programs asking them to cover this story.

It is more likely that he will be identified by the general public then by any other means.

TV stations in VA
    http://newslink.org/VAtele.html

DC TV & Newspapers
    http://www.mondotimes.com/1/world/us/51/474

I'll bite off VA PBS outlets. Is there a best place to point them?

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 7:44pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Jenkins View Post
    TV stations in VA
    http://newslink.org/VAtele.html

DC TV & Newspapers
    http://www.mondotimes.com/1/world/us/51/474

I'll bite off VA PBS outlets. Is there a best place to point them?
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/vbtu...beid=177#watch

For the video, to this thread for a discussion of this investigation.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 8:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing,kung fu, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    No seriously, STFU.

I haven't heard interesting from any of you all day, except for zen. Talk less, do more, get over yourselves.
    Thx man, BTW what I was calling the manassas hospital, was actualy Prince William County Hospital, my wife corrected me LOL. Her mom used to work there(volunteer). Anyway if anyone has access to that hospital it was the only major one in the area at the time KFG was hurt. There may be record of a man fitting his description with a head injury at the time who was admitted there. Like I said I do not know how long that stuff is archived.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 8:01pm

Style: Uechi Ryu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any objections to this draft before I start sending them?

Sirs:

As you may be aware, a video has surfaced recently on the Internet showing a brutal beating of a man in a karate studio in Dumfries, VA c. 1984. (Warning – violent)
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/vbtu...beid=177#watch

Although this event took place long ago, this video only recently came to light when it was posted to the Youtube channel of the studio owner, one Bobby Joe Blythe, along with a number of comments which indicated his pride in having orchestrated the event.

Without surprise, this sparked outrage among serious martial artists and many other netizens. Bullshido, an online community devoted to the martial arts, has undertaken a serious and significant investigation into the facts of this case, uncovering background material on the perpetrators, those in attendance at the taping of the video, and bringing to light interesting questioned regarding the treatment of the case at that time.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=88535

One significant gap is the identity of the victim, whom we believe is only likely to be identified with the public attention which can only be derived from broader media attention. We are asking you to review the information available from the significant investment of effort by this community, and to prepare your own stories to assist in bringing this matter to resolution.

We believe this is of great interest to the community at large, and thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

Craig Jenkins
    PBS Supporter

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 8:39pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weehawk View Post
    Bottom word = "Dragon"?

(also going on that someone saw "cars" in the bottom word" )

The top thingee may not be a word at all, or may be a graphic...of a truck or car. The beginning of the bottom might be a embelished "X or a High Kick formed as a letter.

Top - Graphic
    Bottom - Dragon?
    or (Something) Cars

Opps! it was said already.
    Sorry. please delete this. ( I can't seem to.)
    Last edited by Kumamoto; 8/26/2009 8:45pm at .