Page 90 of 187 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990 91929394100140 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 5:53pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleoldme View Post
    I'm really sorry but I'm very protective of the data I have as I recognise its value on many levels.

I'm really happy to send stuff out to bonafide news channels, recognised and respected posters or even newbies who admin confirm are to be trusted.

I've received a lot of requests via my youtube channel for more info but none from anyone whose email addy matches their claims to be who they are.

Please don't take offense.

If you are a legit journalist you can contact me via youtube with a legit email addy and I'll be happy to talk to you.

My youtube ID is thetruthaboutbjb

right I really am going to get some sleep now g'night
    thats fine, i just wanted to get a few photos of KFG's back when hes on the floor try to make out any of the writting on the back, maybe try and enchance it a little more than what has been posted. Also there were a few times when he was lined up he was adjusting things, such as his tie, just wanted to get a better look at it, all the other videos are blured, but i understand if you wanna be protective over it, no problem.

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge.

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 6:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think it's a tie. I think it's part of a sash, or perhaps some kind of leisure scarf, kind of like this: on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I wouldn't go looking for a uniform of some kind, because I think it's the wrong road to take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 6:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've rotated a screenshot of KFG's t-shirt, so it can be more easily read, and then did a bit of image enhancement on it. Can anyone read what it says?

I know the results aren't great, but it's the best I can do at the moment with access to just a crappy quality video. If someone has some better quality screenshots to work from, please post them here and I'll try to enhance them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 6:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by noosphere View Post
    I've rotated a screenshot of KFG's t-shirt, so it can be more easily read, and then did a bit of image enhancement on it. Can anyone read what it says?

I know the results aren't great, but it's the best I can do at the moment with access to just a crappy quality video. If someone has some better quality screenshots to work from, please post them here and I'll try to enhance them.
    Bottom word = "Dragon"?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 6:17pm

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    still can't sleep

Could it say "Miss Saigon"?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 6:17pm

Style: Uechi Ryu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well it may not help - looks to me like NARC - National Rainbow Coalition
    http://www.pbase.com/moomu/image/116557353
    Though I wondered for a while if the first letter were actually a flying V guitar.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 6:20pm

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by coldfuse View Post
    thats fine, i just wanted to get a few photos of KFG's back when hes on the floor try to make out any of the writting on the back, maybe try and enchance it a little more than what has been posted. Also there were a few times when he was lined up he was adjusting things, such as his tie, just wanted to get a better look at it, all the other videos are blured, but i understand if you wanna be protective over it, no problem.
    I'll sort out a clip for you and email it to you tomorrow if you post your email address here. I don't think you can do PMs yet

thanks for you help and sorry to be precious about it, just want to keep everything proper ;)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 6:22pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weehawk View Post
    Bottom word = "Dragon"?
    I'm not sure.

The first letter of the bottom word does seem to be a "D", or maybe a "B".

The second letter of the bottom word looks more like an "A" than an "R"

The third and fourth letters of the bottom word seem to be very similar to one another. Maybe "C" or "G"

The rest of the letter(s) in the bottom word are unreadable to me.

So it could be the second word is "DAGGER" or "DAGGA" or "DACCA" (some abbreviations?)

And the first letter of the top word looks like an "A". The rest of it is unreadable to me, though.

I could imagine the top word is "American". But that'd be mostly a fantasy. It's virtually impossible to read for me.

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 6:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleoldme View Post
    I'll sort out a clip for you and email it to you tomorrow if you post your email address here. I don't think you can do PMs yet

thanks for you help and sorry to be precious about it, just want to keep everything proper ;)
    Yea that is really no problem at all, i completely understand.

If you could send it to coldfuse.aaron@gmail.com, that would be awesome. Thanks alot littleoldme.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 6:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe the t-shirt says "American Dragon", but maybe not. There are about 35,000 hits on google in response to a search for "american dragon" and "martial arts". So tracking down a relevant dojo with that name might be difficult (if that was even what the t-shirt said).
    Last edited by noosphere; 8/26/2009 6:55pm at .