Posted On:
    8/14/2009 3:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    From his myspace page http://www.myspace.com/469520278
    Bingo. Someone who does that, at any point, deserves to have their teaching methods scrutinized. It doesn't appear that he was some young kid when this happened. He was at very least, an adult who can understand the difference between right and wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 3:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    Bingo. Someone who does that, at any point, deserves to have their teaching methods scrutinized. It doesn't appear that he was some young kid when this happened. He was at very least, an adult who can understand the difference between right and wrong.
    According to his page he's 50 now, so he would have been around 25 at the time.

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 3:21pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    He was ~24, and ex-forces, I'd say that makes him very much an adult.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 3:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cam4276 View Post
    our position then was that many of us did stupid **** when we were young or a long time ago but that we can be forgiven and move on with life trying to be a good person.
    That's right. If a person renounces and denounces their past actions first, I would be inclined to begin fogiving them. I will extend that same standard towards Mr Dennis if he decides to communicate with us.

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 3:34pm

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blyth is clearly the instigator, just kept his hands free of the actual blood.

Keeping you safe from Mongolians

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 3:52pm

Style: Sanda/Taijiquan *Hiatus*

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoj View Post
    Oh god no, not at all, my point was that Blyth, while not active in the beating, is in my eyes just as guilty, hell, the BB crossed the line and kept crossing.
    Ok, yes I understand. I agree that it is apparent in the video that Blyth is essentially setting the whole thing up.

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 4:18pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been asked about civil and criminal liability. If the victim did not die, the statute of limitation would have undoubtedly run on any variety of attempted murder or assault charges. Secondly, civil causes of actions that do not involve sexual crimes against minors, or torts (wrongs) which were recently discovered as a result of long ago acts. (think asbestos exposure) typically range from one to six years.

The only possible exception would be if the "clock" stopped after one of the perpetrators left the state, and there was still time to charge him with a crime. There is a statute of this sort in Massachusetts.

That being said, what I saw was criminal in nature. An attempt to inflict grave physical injury took place after the victim gave up and was unable to defend himself.
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 8/14/2009 4:24pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 4:22pm

Style: Shotokan & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Mr. Browning.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    I've been asked about civil and criminal liability. If the victim did not die, the statute of limitation would have undoubtedly run on any variety of attempted murder or assault. Secondly, civil causes of actions that do not involve sexual crimes against minors, or torts which were recently discovered as a result of long ago acts. (think asbestos exposure) typically range from one to six years.

The only possible exception would be if the "clock" stopped after one of the perpetrators left the state, and there was still time to charge him with a crime. There is a statute of this sort in Massachusetts.

That being said, what I saw was criminal in nature. An attempt to inflict grave physical injury took place after the victim gave up and was unable to defend himself.

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 4:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sam, I'm saddened to hear that it's unlikely that anything would stick.

That makes it all the more important to expose the school as immoral.
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Xenophon's Socrates

Posted On:
    8/14/2009 4:50pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ka-Bar View Post
    Statute of limitations, boys. Look it up before we all get our panties in a bunch.
    A statute of limitations might be tolled if the crime was not reported and only recently discovered. FOr example, it could be four years from the date of discovery or date of charges being filed, whichever is later.

If anyone recognizes this guy, it would be worthwhile to report it.
Page 7 of 187 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910111757107 ... LastLast