Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2009 9:59am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by justthinking View Post

More to the story. The sons wife mentioned that it was hard to believe who was behind the camera or something to that effect. Now we know it was a womans voice and we know BJB was training women to become his bodygaurds based on his other videos. Was one of these women not a sheriffs daughter? I am wondering if it was not possible that it was her that filmed this. It lends to the story that this may have been covered up by local law enforcement. Even if she didn't film it she may have info on any other girls that hung around his dojo. I believe these women may have useful info and would be more prone to spill the beans considering bjb was more than likely hitting on these women. Shouldn't be too hard to find the sheriff at the time and his daughter. If she was there i would imagine her of all people would be allowed to come clean without being criminally implicated. This might be an area to follow up on by those more resourceful than myself.
    Just for clarification

We know that Blythe trained a number of women and girls at his dojo.

In the crawfish videos he introduces his 3 daughters, all minors at the time, all training at his dojo.

We also know that he trained a black belt called, at the time, Wyndy Ledford and another black belt called Cindy Ghiloni. We know this from the text on his youtube page.

To my knowledge there is no data to suggest that Blythe ever trained a sheriff's daughter.

From the female bodyguards video we know that Blythe also trained another black belt called Cindy and a sheriff's wife, a Mrs Connie or Conny Jett.

The dark haired Cindy and Connie Jett appear to be identical to 2 of Blythe's daughters.

It could have been any of these women or it would have been a completely different woman who was there during the assault.

All we have are sound recordings of the voice of at least one woman as she shouts out "TV!" as the victim is thrown towards the TV, and earlier on when you can just hear (a woman?) saying "this is ridiculous"

Just wanted to clarify the facts

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/23/2009 10:12am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ok, I won't say "crowbar"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello guy's. I'm still not at home and on vacation. But I used my son's laptop to check out how things are going. I had read this whole thread up to around page 40 or so before I registered. And before I registered, I contacted the police in the relevant places and I have a friend that is a retired FBI and I gave him a copy of the video on disc. My point of telling you this is that I don't want you to think that I was trying to hinder you all in anyway. I truly dig your class and tenacity. There are some updates, some that I can share and some that I can't, I haven't caught up with the thread as of yet, I read up to page 70 or so. So if this update video has already been posted, please forgive me. This video was added to my post on LL as an update, I have to tell you that I am VERY pleased that it has gotten the right peoples attention and I will continue to update you with what I can. As far as enhancing the video and doing what War Wheel and I discussed I will still do that if you want, but there may be no need and you will understand why after you watch

THIS

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/23/2009 10:37am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bushido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by littleoldme View Post
    Just for clarification

We know that Blythe trained a number of women and girls at his dojo.

In the crawfish videos he introduces his 3 daughters, all minors at the time, all training at his dojo.

We also know that he trained a black belt called, at the time, Wyndy Ledford and another black belt called Cindy Ghiloni. We know this from the text on his youtube page.

To my knowledge there is no data to suggest that Blythe ever trained a sheriff's daughter.

From the female bodyguards video we know that Blythe also trained another black belt called Cindy and a sheriff's wife, a Mrs Connie or Conny Jett.

The dark haired Cindy and Connie Jett appear to be identical to 2 of Blythe's daughters.

It could have been any of these women or it would have been a completely different woman who was there during the assault.

All we have are sound recordings of the voice of at least one woman as she shouts out "TV!" as the victim is thrown towards the TV, and earlier on when you can just hear (a woman?) saying "this is ridiculous"

Just wanted to clarify the facts
    realtalk1984 does not know who was video taping. She was speaking sarcastically because she was upset about everything that is going on.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2009 12:10pm

Style: Muay thai - Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumamoto View Post
    I found some information. I'm not sure if it's already posted, I can't use PM's to share so the only thing to do is to post.

From Zingg's Karate:

Master Shinsuke Kaneshima, 10th degree black belt who taught Blythe passed away in 1992.

Zingg learned form Blythe and Blythe learned from Kaneshima in Okinawa.
    Zingg then moved on.

Since the Soke or founder of the style passed it is unlikely there is a Honbu that has authority over Blythe or his generational descendents, but it is not conclusive.

The interesting thing is that Zingg removed recently photos and references to Blythe from his website. I took screenshots for his current site and compared to google's "cache".

Google Cache Image (shows Blythe's references)

Current Image (No more Blythe)

http://i31.tinypic.com/34grkly.jpg

(Edit: Sorry, I had computer crash, I am needing some time to fix links
    ... OK: I think both links are clean now and I have the proper "before and after".)
    He completely removed the left frame now.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/23/2009 12:16pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I ponied up a few buck for a background check on Blythe.... This may assist:

His old address in Virginia:
    257 S Fraley Blvd
    Dumfries, VA 22026

Criminal Check for all Bobby J Blythe in the state of VA
    NAME:Bobby J Blythe
    STATE SEARCHED:VA
    RESULT:We have searched the following for Bobby J Blythe in VA state:
    case records
    sentencing records
    disposition records
    other criminal related records

No records were found. Positive or false matches within a criminal search may not provide confirmation of a criminal background.

A state criminal check only searches records for the state requested
    Civil Judgments for Bobby Blythe in the state of VA
    NAME:Bobby J Blythe
    STATE SEARCHED:VA
    RESULT:We have searched the following for Bobby J Blythe in VA state:
    tax lien filings
    small claims records
    civil action records
    other civil judgment related records

No records were found. Positive or false matches within a civil judgment search may not provide confirmation of a litigious civil background.

A state civil judgment check only searches records for the state requested.

There were several national records for persons of the same name, but no real matches...

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/23/2009 12:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, the current Stafford County sheriff is Charles E Jett. He was brought up earlier in the thread. Doing a bit of digging, I found out that his office works extensively with the local public schools for safety matters. I then found a local school newsletter from 2007 discussing Karate instruction at the school. No mention of instructor, etc. But, it would be interesting to know who the teacher was, where they trained, how he got the job, etc.

I will contact the school to see if I can find out.

Edit: Found indication that Karate was taught at least since 2001
    Last edited by sambosteve; 8/23/2009 12:59pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2009 12:35pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I found a lawsuit filed in the City of Alexandria Circuit Court. It was initiated 09/05/1986 and involved Nancy Sallman vs. Action Investigative Services Inc. ("Action Investigative" was Blythe's former business). Judgement for the plaintiff (Nancy Sallman) was rendered 02/17/1987.

The link for the court is https://cheyenne.alexandriava.gov/ajis/index.php
    (Warning this site is NOT user friendly)

I'm not sure if this is relevant to the issues at hand but in the interest of disclosing as much as possible I thought I would provide the info.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/23/2009 12:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa View Post
    I found a lawsuit filed in the City of Alexandria Circuit Court. It was initiated 09/05/1986 and involved Nancy Sallman vs. Action Investigative Services Inc. ("Action Investigative" was Blythe's former business). Judgement for the plaintiff (Nancy Sallman) was rendered 02/17/1987.

The link for the court is https://cheyenne.alexandriava.gov/ajis/index.php
    (Warning this site is NOT user friendly)

I'm not sure if this is relevant to the issues at hand but in the interest of disclosing as much as possible I thought I would provide the info.
    Can't seem to view it. Can you post the details? Case #, claim, etc?

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/23/2009 2:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, back to real stuff. The stafford county sheriff during the time of the assault was
    Sheriff R.L. Ashby (1972-1990). Were there an investigation of this incident, it would have been under his juridiction. Earlier it was stated that the Stafford Country Sheriff's wife was a student of Blythe's. Does the family name match up? Do we have the girl's name?
    Last edited by sambosteve; 8/23/2009 2:53pm at .

is a Godd*mn Federale!

Posted On:
    8/23/2009 2:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Clinchology: Judo & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    OK, back to real stuff. The stafford county sheriff during the time of the assault was
    Sheriff R.L. Ashby (1972-1990). Were there an investigation of this incident, it would have been under his juridiction. Earlier it was stated that the Stafford Country Sheriff's daughter was a student of Blythe's. Does the family name match up? Do we have the girl's name?
    This didn't take place in Stafford County, but rather Prince William County and thus would have been under the jurisdiction of the Prince William County Police, who we are actively working with.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls