Posted On:
    8/21/2009 10:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tkdtravel View Post
    FYI:
    There should be a "cleaned up" audio available on www.livevideo.com soon for those wanting to double check transcripts, lots of the static and background noise will be gone. KickMan is who did the audio clean up. He's probably the one that volunteered to do the video as well. May want to PM him and get the file without waiting on livevideo.com to process and get things started on the video.
    Thanks for the info, and thanks for bringing the issue to MABS when you did. It seems you have started a stampede ;)

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 10:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by u1ysses View Post
    ****, I'm sorry if he took a cue from me to leave without answering that. I didn't realize the motive for the question, and who knows what he noticed in this mess.
    Yeah, I was trying to give him a chance to prove with certainty that he was there. Maybe he comes back.

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 10:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    RealTalk also indicated that she knew who was videotaping. Any follow through on that? I may have missed it.
    I will ask about that. I haven't done it yet.

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 10:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ManhandlingSulu View Post
    1. He never claimed to be taught by Jesus.
    Blythe said "He's a master and he has no master..."
    The victim corrected him by saying "My master is Jesus Christ." is what he said.

Blythe said " Jesus promoted him to 10th degree red belt"
    Victim said "Well.."

Blythe wasnt interested in letting him talk for himself or say anything himself.

So for people to call the victim mentally ill is unfair.

Being trusting and naive when you're in danger doesn't make you mentally ill. The guy said he was going to demonstrate "SPIRITUAL MOVEMENTS" that's all he believed he was going to do.

I really would wish people stopped saying he was mentally ill. Really WHO is qualified to judge someone and say they are mentally ill just because he says Jesus is his master. He never, in the video, said that Jesus taught him Kung Fu or Martial Arts. Those were the words of Bobby Joe Blythe and we all know what his words are worth now...
    You have a good point. Nice job picking up that detail. Go back and watch it again and see who makes the "spiritual movements" comment. Its not who you think.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 11:00pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ManhandlingSulu View Post
    1. He never claimed to be taught by Jesus.
    Blythe said "He's a master and he has no master..."
    The victim corrected him by saying "My master is Jesus Christ." is what he said.

Blythe said " Jesus promoted him to 10th degree red belt"
    Victim said "Well.."

Blythe wasnt interested in letting him talk for himself or say anything himself.

So for people to call the victim mentally ill is unfair.

Being trusting and naive when you're in danger doesn't make you mentally ill. The guy said he was going to demonstrate "SPIRITUAL MOVEMENTS" that's all he believed he was going to do.

I really would wish people stopped saying he was mentally ill. Really WHO is qualified to judge someone and say they are mentally ill just because he says Jesus is his master. He never, in the video, said that Jesus taught him Kung Fu or Martial Arts. Those were the words of Bobby Joe Blythe and we all know what his words are worth now...
    Although I have two Psych degrees, I'm guilty for saying that the victim is mentally ill. I'm not so sure of that assessment. I'd have to know more about him than just what the video showed. From what I could tell (the audio was poor on the copy I watched), the victim spoke properly, he reacted to Blythe, he at least knew a few things about martial arts (since he did mention kata), and he tried to put Willie at ease while prepping Willie for the demonstration he was about to do.

I guess I would argue that the person in the video most likely to be mentally ill is Bobby Joe Blythe, a sociopath. Not only did he set the whole thing up, he filmed it; had other experts in the room; instructed his student (Willie Dennis and others) that anyone coming into the dojo was fair game; allowed his student to groin kick the Kung Fu guy without provocation; allowed the fight to extend beyond what it should have; ordered bystanders to drag the body outside; dumped the body in a dumpster (or at least left him outside); didn't bother caring about the victim's health; filmed the blood trail as he bragged about it to the camera; and most stunning of all, was so proud of the video that he uploaded the video to YouTube 25 years later, thinking that there would be no repercussions and that people would actually want to see it.

Taking that into consideration, the real mentally disturbed person in all of this is Bobby Joe Blythe.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 11:01pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where does Coldfire reside? Anyone know? Coldfire, wanna clarify? It will help me establish for these folks that you are telling the truth.

For anyone interested, I just confirmed that RealTalk and Coldfire have the same IP address. To me this verifies that they are together, using the same computer. One step to verifivation of who Coldfire is. I tend to believe that they are who they say they are based on different writing styles and the same IP address.

Edit: Since War wheel got identity confirmation, I don't knee to know where he lives. I wanted to confirm the IP address. No need to say where he lives.
    Last edited by sambosteve; 8/21/2009 11:38pm at .

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 11:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    Where does Coldfire reside? Anyone know? Coldfire, wanna clarify?
    I don't know where he lives, but he just proved to me that he is who he says by answering two questions a fake would not know the answers to.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 11:15pm

Style: TKD/Kickboxing/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdape View Post

Here's an image of the Blythe studio store front. Sorry for the quality but I couldn't download the damn thing from photobucket and can't find it anywhere else. Hopefully this helps ID the actual building. Is there anywhere with decent copies of these videos?
    In the upper right corner of the frame, you can see something above the door. Usually in shopping malls this will be the street address or unit number. Perhaps someone with good video capture or editing skills could enhance it and help narrow down the exact location of the studio?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 11:22pm

Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know where he lives, but he just proved to me that he is who he says by answering two questions a fake would not know the answers to.
    Was that just identity confirmation? I felt that one was covered, and that these questions were about whether he was in the office at the dojo and a witness to the event?

Posted On:
    8/21/2009 11:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by u1ysses View Post
    Was that just identity confirmation? I felt that one was covered, and that these questions were about whether he was in the office at the dojo and a witness to the event?
    The questions pertained to how the children present were separated from the adults viewing the fight, who stayed and who was taken home.

He was there.