224961 Bullies, 3512 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 511 to 520 of 1868
Page 52 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152 5354555662102152 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. u1ysses is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    600

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:22pm


     Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The info got posted because your wife sent a message to someone here in the forums that included information we hadn't heard - she claimed Blythe and Dennis were arrested already. Now, you're involved here because of her.

    I have tracked all the posts involving her info to the moderators, and a decision is being made about it, it is probably going to be removed.

    The only reason you're involved at all is because she gave us an early indication that she had information we didn't, and her identity was posted to substantiate the source of the info. That's all.

    So, [1] if we had information on the victim, we wouldn't be grasping at any random source of information that came along.

    [2] The victim's past history of violence and arrest, and proof of later criminal behavior are necessary to validate your claims. You can say you don't care what we believe, but if that's the case - why are you here?

    [3] Thanks to people all over the web being stupid it's impossible for us to have a serious conversation with your father or Blythe unless they volunteer it themselves. That would really take attention away from your family in an instant, but that's their call and yours.

    Finding info on the victim is easy for you. It's a long, tedious process for us, but it will happen.

    You've given us your account. If you won't provide any help in corroborating it, it just becomes more unsubstantiated talk. What would you think if you were us?
  2. Sam Browning is online now

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    9,863

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:24pm

    hall of famestaff
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just a public service announcement, I'm going to cull this thread twice a day, to maintain some quality in this thread. If your post disappears its on the thread in trollshido.
  3. crappler is offline
    crappler's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,747

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:28pm


     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire$ View Post
    Right.... that would be the best thing for him to do......Most of you cant even contain yourselves from attacking me just because i told my side of the story. And i wasnt even really involved beyond being there. Do you really think that if he did come on here and say something that he would be heard? He would be treated a hundred times worse than what yall are doing to me.
    You are wrong. The real focus is on BJB, and Dennis appears like a stooge. There is nothing you can do about idiots who want to dojo storm your Dad. But the reasonable, decent people who run this site would be a lot more understanding if he wasn't hiding out. The problem is that as far as we can tell, the people who did this feel like they have done nothing wrong. THAT is what is going to make things "a hundred times worse".

    I'm telling you: get him on here and have him tell his side and this will lose steam.
  4. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,664

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by u1ysses View Post
    were the police shown the video tape? Did they really have a full account of what happened? If you don't know this information, just say so - don't speculate or assume they would have gotten a full account.
    One of my sources says yes, they were given a copy of the tape anonymously.
  5. u1ysses is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    600

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:36pm


     Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, crappler, bringing him directly to the thread so he can be yelled at by a bunch of keyboard warriors who think it's real fun to be part of a mob is about the worst thing he could do, especially if his netiquette is similar to his son and daughter in law's. He would be best off corresponding via e-mail and/or having a phone conversation with someone like Mr. Browning.
  6. ashtray27 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    15

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:36pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All relevant law enforcement have been notified. More so than is probably realized. This has been reported to local/federal law enforcement worldwide.

    All media have been notified worldwide. Including the Today Show which Bobby appeared on "back in the day"

    This video is horrific. Frankly it's a disgrace.

    As was pre-supposed Bobby should never have been instructed in Okinawa for he has brought disgrace upon it. He should be stripped of any honors.

    Not one member of the US Marine Corps has expressed support. They all are ashamed.

    Willie J Dennis has his own problems, then and now, law enforcement will meet out it's justice. Does anyone even remotely think Judge Cohen has not been informed of this. Judge Cohen has a history of being a ball breaker in Broward county, and rightfully so.

    Now alas onto the victim. A self professed Shinto priest, a believer in Christ with his own personal (perhaps mental) problems, criminal or not. It's horrific to think this is how a simpleton is treated walking into a Dojo. Horrifically beaten close to slaughter and then dragged out back and placed in a garbage dumpster.

    ...and another point, the victim was trained somewhere by someone at one time. And were the fight fair I believe he might have bested
    Willie J Dennis.

    I await the naming of the victim, his history and where he was trained. It wasn't TV Kung Fu alone.

    It's a disgrace plain and simple.

    You can bet News producers are gathering all the facts and it will be reported.

    When has a viral video 25 years old gone global depicting such a heinous act? NEVER YET.

    Great way to break new ground Bobby
    Last edited by ashtray27; 8/21/2009 9:47pm at .
  7. ColdFire$ is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:37pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bushido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by u1ysses View Post
    The info got posted because your wife sent a message to someone here in the forums that included information we hadn't heard - she claimed Blythe and Dennis were arrested already. Now, you're involved here because of her.

    I have tracked all the posts involving her info to the moderators, and a decision is being made about it, it is probably going to be removed.

    The only reason you're involved at all is because she gave us an early indication that she had information we didn't, and her identity was posted to substantiate the source of the info. That's all.

    So, [1] if we had information on the victim, we wouldn't be grasping at any random source of information that came along.

    [2] The victim's past history of violence and arrest, and proof of later criminal behavior are necessary to validate your claims. You can say you don't care what we believe, but if that's the case - why are you here?

    [3] Thanks to people all over the web being stupid it's impossible for us to have a serious conversation with your father or Blythe unless they volunteer it themselves. That would really take attention away from your family in an instant, but that's their call and yours.

    Finding info on the victim is easy for you. It's a long, tedious process for us, but it will happen.

    You've given us your account. If you won't provide any help in corroborating it, it just becomes more unsubstantiated talk. What would you think if you were us?
    Ever read the childrens book "If you give a mouse a cookie?". Its a short story and you can probably find it somewhere digital. I am feeling as if im in that story and no matter what information i give you your are just going to keep asking for something else. I told you my story, that wasnt enough. i told you where it happened, that wasnt enough, I told you i agreed with you all that the events in the video were totally uncalled for, i told you that the guy survived and that he was arrested. now you want me to track down his name? I have already done more that what i feel was fair for what i am asking. i am ot trying to clear my dad of anything. Im not even trying to get you all to leave him alone. I am trying to get you to give me and my family some peace. Obviously the cookie, milk, napkin... is not enough to satisfy the needs of the mouse. He is going to keep asking for something else.
  8. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,664

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:38pm

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire$ View Post
    Right.... that would be the best thing for him to do......Most of you cant even contain yourselves from attacking me just because i told my side of the story. And i wasnt even really involved beyond being there. Do you really think that if he did come on here and say something that he would be heard? He would be treated a hundred times worse than what yall are doing to me.
    See, this is why I am absolutely furious at all you fucking n00bs and your lynch mob mentality. You are actually making it harder to conduct this investigation with your infantile insults and threats.

    coldfire, please realize that the actual membership and moderators here will give your dad a fair shake. We are not gentle, but we are fair. If you read some of the other investigation threads in this (MABS) forum, you will see how we operate.
  9. u1ysses is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    600

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:49pm


     Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ever read the childrens book "If you give a mouse a cookie?". Its a short story and you can probably find it somewhere digital. I am feeling as if im in that story and no matter what information i give you your are just going to keep asking for something else. I told you my story, that wasnt enough. i told you where it happened, that wasnt enough, I told you i agreed with you all that the events in the video were totally uncalled for, i told you that the guy survived and that he was arrested. now you want me to track down his name? I have already done more that what i feel was fair for what i am asking. i am ot trying to clear my dad of anything. Im not even trying to get you all to leave him alone. I am trying to get you to give me and my family some peace. Obviously the cookie, milk, napkin... is not enough to satisfy the needs of the mouse.
    Information to corroborate an account is only a natural progression, but if that is how you feel at this point you should probably depart, and let us know through other channels if you have any other information to share. Getting other info to corroborate your account is all the serious members of the forum are looking for from you at this point. The others will just jump at anything you say that they're not happy about, which is counter to your purpose in being here.

    Take care.
  10. ColdFire$ is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:51pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bushido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sodapopinski View Post
    It seems as if you are skirting around the issue of identifying the Kung Fu guy.

    Are people really harrassing you and your family that much? If so, that sucks. I've been on different boards, and Bullshido is by far the most patient, uncondemning board I've been on. Please don't hold the respected members of this board responsible for the acts of a few noobs.

    You don't have to answer anything, so I appreciate you taking the time to tell your side of things. However, the only thing I (and some others) want to know from you is the Kung Fu guy's identity. That's all. No more milk, cookie, or napkin. Just a name.
    Im not skirting around identifying the kungfu guy. I really dont know his name and i have no interest at all in finding him for you. Thats the job of the investigators on this site. Im just part of what they managed to dig up.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.