223595 Bullies, 4169 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 501 to 510 of 1868
Page 51 of 187 FirstFirst ... 414748495051 5253545561101151 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. u1ysses is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    600

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:42pm


     Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again, I turn your attention to the title of the thread. Bobby Joe Blythe is the primary target of this investigation He put a lot of pressure on your father to "perform," showed no remorse at all (and still none 25 years later, as his posting of the video is evidence), and your father's "losing it" can easily be interpreted in the context of trying to please his sensei. His behavior is really bothersome.

    Your father, on the other hand, has nos not posted all over the internet about how proud he is of the violence, as Blythe has. He obviously cares more about his family, music, etc. If he had come out and immediately said "I lost my temper then and went too far and regret it" the entire tone of this investigation would be different.
  2. ColdFire$ is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:43pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bushido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We have your account and it looks mostly solid, though a few things are hard to swallow, given the context. The most important thing you could find out, right now, is the victim's name, even if you must contact someone else, for if he has a history of violent crime, it will make your account much more credible.

    Second, were the police shown the video tape? Did they really have a full account of what happened? If you don't know this information, just say so - don't speculate or assume they would have gotten a full account.[/quote]

    Im not here to dig up information. You can find him on your own. I dont remember the names or jobs of who it was that was in the room aside from myself, my father, blythe, and one of the other students who was my designated sparring partner. Everyone needs proof of everything and no story except a well rehearsed one is solid.
  3. Thirdape is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:51pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!



    Here's an image of the Blythe studio store front. Sorry for the quality but I couldn't download the damn thing from photobucket and can't find it anywhere else. Hopefully this helps ID the actual building. Is there anywhere with decent copies of these videos?
  4. ColdFire$ is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:51pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bushido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by billy sol hurok View Post
    Yes, exactly. As much as anything, I was trying to remind others of that.

    I'm sorry that you were present at the incident, and I'm sorry that your wife has been dragged into this. That's all.
    Ty for the apology for my wife being dragged into this. As far as me being there you dont need to apologize cause im sure we have been in places at the wrong time.
  5. u1ysses is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Boulder, CO
    Posts
    600

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:55pm


     Style: Judo, BJJ, MT noob

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fine, you certainly have no obligation to seek out people for us, but consider this:

    1) You are posting on this forum, as stated by you, to clear things up and try to keep your family out of this.

    2) Yet somehow at the same time have no desire to produce information about the victim that would completely vindicate your claims.

    You aren't too lazy to get the info (fending off the morons who are still throwing insults takes more time) -- which indicates to everyone involved that you are not confident that information about the victim will actually support your claims. This may not be the case, but it certainly looks that way to me, and I'm sure many others here are on the same frequency.

    Cliff's notes version: If what you say is true, this information will help you. You show no interest in the information. It leads us to conclude that what you're saying may not be true.
  6. sodapopinski is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    38

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 8:57pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by u1ysses View Post
    Again, I turn your attention to the title of the thread. Bobby Joe Blythe is the primary target of this investigation He put a lot of pressure on your father to "perform," showed no remorse at all (and still none 25 years later, as his posting of the video is evidence), and your father's "losing it" can easily be interpreted in the context of trying to please his sensei. His behavior is really bothersome.

    Your father, on the other hand, has nos not posted all over the internet about how proud he is of the violence, as Blythe has. He obviously cares more about his family, music, etc. If he had come out and immediately said "I lost my temper then and went too far and regret it" the entire tone of this investigation would be different.
    I have to agree with this.

    Coldfire, Bobby Joe Blythe was at least equally, and probably moreso, responsible for what happened than your father. BJB was the leader, plain and simple. He trained your father.

    I agree with you that if your father were to post, he'd just be hijacked and called names. Although I'd like to hear his side of the story, I understand if he doesn't show up.

    Anything you can do to help us identify the victim would be great. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - in no way were you responsible for what happened on that video tape.

    More than justice for BJB, I'd like to know what happened to the victim. You keep saying he had a history of violence, so you have to know something about him, something that'd help us.
  7. ColdFire$ is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:05pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bushido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by u1ysses View Post
    Fine, you certainly have no obligation to seek out people for us, but consider this:

    1) You are posting on this forum, as stated by you, to clear things up and try to keep your family out of this.

    2) Yet somehow at the same time have no desire to produce information about the victim that would completely vindicate your claims.

    You aren't too lazy to get the info (fending off the morons who are still throwing insults takes more time) -- which indicates to everyone involved that you are not confident that information about the victim will actually support your claims. This may not be the case, but it certainly looks that way to me, and I'm sure many others here are on the same frequency.

    Cliff's notes version: If what you say is true, this information will help you. You show no interest in the information. It leads us to conclude that what you're saying may not be true.
    How exactly does me helping you find info on the kung fu guy help me address my family's personal information being posted and used for harassment? I already said i dont know his name. I told you where the incident occured even down to the Dojo name, location, you already had the date. Im not a detective and i have no interest in looking for him. Call blythe and ask him the guys name.
  8. Matt Phillips is online now
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,577

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:12pm

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire$ View Post
    This i can agree completely with and as a matter of fact was about to point these items out. The whole anger thing from the start was from the disruption of his class that was in session at the time, me being told to move before i get hurt, and to set the record streight i didnt try to get in the guys way, anyone knows that any karate session is set up with the students in neatly aligned rows. I just happened to be in the way when the guy was walking to the front. The reason blythe's article didnt mention this is probably because he didnt see it happen. He was in the office because he was not teaching. Once he did come out of the office he sent the junior students away and asked only the black belts to remain. The fight started pretty much as a "im gonna teach you a lesson bout comming in here running your mouth" type thing but changed dramatically when my dad got knocked down. Then it became a pride issue because he was knocked to the floor in front of the vary people he instructed. Pride took over and everything else was out the window. And as i said many times im not trying to defend his actions but giving you all a different perspective on the events. Yes it was overkill by far.
    Coldfire, were Blythe's children there that day? If so, were they in the office with you, and did they see the fight as you did?
  9. Matt Phillips is online now
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,577

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:15pm

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    I don't believe you because I'm sure if the guy had threatened you, Blythe would have found out from you or your father and used this to justify the beating 25 years later. Are you telling us that you never told your dad or Blythe at this time or in the years since then that this guy threatened you?
    I'm sure he said he told his dad. If no one else knew about it, it can not be relevant to Dennis senior's actions.
  10. ColdFire$ is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84

    Posted On:
    8/21/2009 9:18pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bushido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    How is that relevant to the investigation?
    War wheel no disrespect intended but that question is completely against the entire reason i am here. Please dont drag any more innocent families into this.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.